Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 182 183
Supper happy! I love these fuzzy wuzzy babies! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [s]Although I would like to point out I can't seem to put up the gaoler's genes in dragon bios. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=279196&did=41297030]Here's an example.[/url] I believe it's due to the parentheses but I could be wrong about that. [emoji=gaoler confused size=1][/s] Seems to be fixed [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [s]Not even sure if this is the right place to talk about this (probably not) [emoji=gaoler sad size=1][/s]
Supper happy! I love these fuzzy wuzzy babies!

Although I would like to point out I can't seem to put up the gaoler's genes in dragon bios. Here's an example. I believe it's due to the parentheses but I could be wrong about that. Seems to be fixed

Not even sure if this is the right place to talk about this (probably not)
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
i love this Dragon ^^
i love this Dragon ^^
i love them!!
i love them!!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
Will the genes be available forever or for the duration of this event only?
Will the genes be available forever or for the duration of this event only?
And I love you, random forum poster!
VfSmU07.gif
[quote name="Goldenflame" date="2019-06-08 11:16:33" ] Hello, I have a question. I have a pair of dragons that I would like to try this out on. I removed the female’s tertiary gene so her genes would be compatible (jaguar and bee). When I am attempting the breed change, it tells me that her genes are still not compatible and will be reset to basic. Does this happen to all the dragons, no matter the genes? Do I need to wait? I would be okay with having this pair’s genes go to basic, but I would prefer not to if it’s not necessary. [/quote] I am having the same problem
Goldenflame wrote on 2019-06-08 11:16:33:
Hello, I have a question.

I have a pair of dragons that I would like to try this out on. I removed the female’s tertiary gene so her genes would be compatible (jaguar and bee). When I am attempting the breed change, it tells me that her genes are still not compatible and will be reset to basic. Does this happen to all the dragons, no matter the genes? Do I need to wait? I would be okay with having this pair’s genes go to basic, but I would prefer not to if it’s not necessary.

I am having the same problem
"I know who you are, assassin. I guess the rumors about your kind's 'extinction' have been... exaggerated."
Toyoi-Yuuta_Area_Visual_07.gif
This is so wonderful staff! I love them so much! Thank you so much for creating these fluffy bois! The only thing I am disappointed about is that Sunparched Prowl wasn't called Meat Heat, but I can live. I am so excited!
This is so wonderful staff! I love them so much! Thank you so much for creating these fluffy bois! The only thing I am disappointed about is that Sunparched Prowl wasn't called Meat Heat, but I can live. I am so excited!
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
Look at my baby aaaaa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51925377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519254/51925377_350.png[/img] [/url]
Look at my baby aaaaa

51925377_350.png
13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png13274078_X3bZQjxAmJAeBNH.gif13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png
[center]some apparently say the guory is still out, but i for one am engooying these new gaoler frens... the ancient looks, the lore, the genes, the system, are all guost great!! good goob to you, development team!! and HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2] [/center]
some apparently say the guory is still out,
but i for one am engooying these new gaoler frens...

the ancient looks, the lore, the genes, the system, are all guost great!!

good goob to you, development team!!

and

HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

They are so pretty!
They are so pretty!
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Congratulations on the anniversary! I didn't expect the gaolers to be the first release and neither expected to like them so much. Their design is really amazing and the new set of genes is too good!

Glad to be here another year seeing how this community grows and improves!
Congratulations on the anniversary! I didn't expect the gaolers to be the first release and neither expected to like them so much. Their design is really amazing and the new set of genes is too good!

Glad to be here another year seeing how this community grows and improves!
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 182 183