Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DrZiegler
I can do something kind of cute n small/cartoonish of the two ladies hugging or holding hands etc. Right now I am in a transitional stage with my style and trying new stuff. If that sounds good to you then I could start something!
@DrZiegler
I can do something kind of cute n small/cartoonish of the two ladies hugging or holding hands etc. Right now I am in a transitional stage with my style and trying new stuff. If that sounds good to you then I could start something!
gzlHZ53.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
797c29f3587ba84f206849cc29a28bf9052565d1.jpg
@Crocbot How much for a signature with these two:: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7291991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72920/7291991_350.png[/img] [/url] Eternal hatchling:: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52281984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522820/52281984_350.png[/img] [/url] It doesn't have to be full bodies, it can be a close up of them interacting, sleeping, ect.
@Crocbot

How much for a signature with these two::

7291991_350.png

Eternal hatchling::

52281984_350.png

It doesn't have to be full bodies, it can be a close up of them interacting, sleeping, ect.
@crocbot
I'd ideally love to hit you up for a fullbody for treasure (though I'm happy to pay USD as well C:), but would be happy to adjust depending on your motivation/time - and the workability of the character refs I have.

I've got a few to choose from? Depending on your whim/if you like any of them.
I've got A drow, A humanized Komainu, A modern-ish day Plague doctor, and an Angel
@crocbot
I'd ideally love to hit you up for a fullbody for treasure (though I'm happy to pay USD as well C:), but would be happy to adjust depending on your motivation/time - and the workability of the character refs I have.

I've got a few to choose from? Depending on your whim/if you like any of them.
I've got A drow, A humanized Komainu, A modern-ish day Plague doctor, and an Angel
@Crocbot
If you still have a slot open I'd love to grab one for usd
@Crocbot
If you still have a slot open I'd love to grab one for usd
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Crocbot

That sounds perfectly fine to me! :D
@Crocbot

That sounds perfectly fine to me! :D
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Crocbot

Hi! Your art is so effin cool! I wanted to get something for my SO, so could I get a bust of his oc here for 550kt?
@Crocbot

Hi! Your art is so effin cool! I wanted to get something for my SO, so could I get a bust of his oc here for 550kt?
@TKO you can send payyment in a CR and I will work on that! Are there any requests for facial expression/details I should know about for the character?

@Neglect Can I put you on my pinglist? I will have more time for full body humanoids soon. Just not this week. I really like the Drow and the Komainu a lot and would love to work on them!

@DrZiegler Okay! Similar to what I said for Neglect, I am going to do some busts this weekend and I can ping you next week when I can start something for you!

@nabal what are you looking for? :)

@MurEyeUh I will add you to the pinglist as well if you would like. I could do a signature of those two for the same cost as a fullbody.
@TKO you can send payyment in a CR and I will work on that! Are there any requests for facial expression/details I should know about for the character?

@Neglect Can I put you on my pinglist? I will have more time for full body humanoids soon. Just not this week. I really like the Drow and the Komainu a lot and would love to work on them!

@DrZiegler Okay! Similar to what I said for Neglect, I am going to do some busts this weekend and I can ping you next week when I can start something for you!

@nabal what are you looking for? :)

@MurEyeUh I will add you to the pinglist as well if you would like. I could do a signature of those two for the same cost as a fullbody.
gzlHZ53.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
797c29f3587ba84f206849cc29a28bf9052565d1.jpg
That's great, thanks!
That's great, thanks!
@Crocbot
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. Ping me whenever you have the time C:
@Crocbot
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. Ping me whenever you have the time C:
@Crocbot
Just some fullbody art of a pokemon trainer and their pokemon, you can add me to the pinglist if you're not doing fullbodies this week!
@Crocbot
Just some fullbody art of a pokemon trainer and their pokemon, you can add me to the pinglist if you're not doing fullbodies this week!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10