Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {wnt} sdf butterflies, silks || 04/22
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 156 157
Can i be put down for a copy of Gay and a copy of Trans?
Can i be put down for a copy of Gay and a copy of Trans?
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
@Succulents
Could I get a slot for the ace accent? Thanks!
@Succulents
Could I get a slot for the ace accent? Thanks!
m59NfS2.png
@Succulents
Happy Pride Month! The accents are so lovely! Can I get G T and Ace flags? 900 gems in total, I will send the payment once you confirm! <3
@Succulents
Happy Pride Month! The accents are so lovely! Can I get G T and Ace flags? 900 gems in total, I will send the payment once you confirm! <3
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
@Succulents

I love them! Could you put me down for the ace version?

Thanks!
@Succulents

I love them! Could you put me down for the ace version?

Thanks!
PJgrBLH.png
@Succulents

Ah man I love these, and double love for ace inclusion! <3

Any chance you’ll be doing any other breeds/genders - per se, female Wildclaws? If anything does happen for interest checks, please let me know!
@Succulents

Ah man I love these, and double love for ace inclusion! <3

Any chance you’ll be doing any other breeds/genders - per se, female Wildclaws? If anything does happen for interest checks, please let me know!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
oh lawdy that's a lot of replies :0

@KameTurtle
sounds good!

@Noctiferous @Slaytheist @Mudguts @remuslupn @Rairudiseu @Voidshadow @Kalistys @SpaceHeart @featherworld @Ahi @PantheraScience @hiei @owlbunny @L1BR4 @KingTulip @FlyingScales
Feel free to send payment if you haven't already! Slots have been recorded. <3
If you've already sent CRs/PMs, I'll check and update those in a second.

@Snowkitsu @dilselim
Yep, that'd be 900g please!

@HoodieCat
Yes of course! I can do it with either existing dragons or scries, just send me the image url.

@Ellapinky
I have no plans at the moment (this year, at least), just because with 6 skins (and likely more coming) it's already a big chaotic mess that I'm having a hard time keeping track of. :,0
If you're interested in a custom commision though, I'm willing to disregard my usual custom rates and get you a discount (and payment with gems instead of paypal)? Unfortunately I don't think I can do the same 'free' recolor with different breeds as I'd have to redraw the bases from scratch.
oh lawdy that's a lot of replies :0

@KameTurtle
sounds good!

@Noctiferous @Slaytheist @Mudguts @remuslupn @Rairudiseu @Voidshadow @Kalistys @SpaceHeart @featherworld @Ahi @PantheraScience @hiei @owlbunny @L1BR4 @KingTulip @FlyingScales
Feel free to send payment if you haven't already! Slots have been recorded. <3
If you've already sent CRs/PMs, I'll check and update those in a second.

@Snowkitsu @dilselim
Yep, that'd be 900g please!

@HoodieCat
Yes of course! I can do it with either existing dragons or scries, just send me the image url.

@Ellapinky
I have no plans at the moment (this year, at least), just because with 6 skins (and likely more coming) it's already a big chaotic mess that I'm having a hard time keeping track of. :,0
If you're interested in a custom commision though, I'm willing to disregard my usual custom rates and get you a discount (and payment with gems instead of paypal)? Unfortunately I don't think I can do the same 'free' recolor with different breeds as I'd have to redraw the bases from scratch.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Can I get a slot for the gay one?
@Succulents
Can I get a slot for the gay one?
vbbFDY.png
@KingJoeTheCat
Yep! Feel free tos end payment~
@KingJoeTheCat
Yep! Feel free tos end payment~
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Hello! Can I get slot for T & A? I can send payment right now correct?
@Succulents
Hello! Can I get slot for T & A? I can send payment right now correct?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena
Added you to the list! And yes, payment paid as soon as possible is preferable so I can start buying blueprints. c:
@SnoringHyena
Added you to the list! And yes, payment paid as soon as possible is preferable so I can start buying blueprints. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 156 157