Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
Battle bank?? *intrigued noises*
Battle bank?? *intrigued noises*
otQd63W.png
This whole familiar uprising thing is bananas...
This whole familiar uprising thing is bananas...
otQd63W.png
Funny, though. XD
Funny, though. XD
VAAnkLY.png
Agreed. Despite the option to “quell the uprising” I left them up... it was right funny. So was the reward-thingy at the end.
Agreed. Despite the option to “quell the uprising” I left them up... it was right funny. So was the reward-thingy at the end.
otQd63W.png
I wish that was something we could keep though. A lot of people liked it
I wish that was something we could keep though. A lot of people liked it
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Oh, like have an option to start an “uprising” and quell it (repeatedly) whenever we wanted?? That would be a lot of fun, actually...

Even if that never becomes a thing, having it happen once a year is enough for me. The reward thing (I think they’re different papier-mâché masks of the dragons) is really cool too.
Oh, like have an option to start an “uprising” and quell it (repeatedly) whenever we wanted?? That would be a lot of fun, actually...

Even if that never becomes a thing, having it happen once a year is enough for me. The reward thing (I think they’re different papier-mâché masks of the dragons) is really cool too.
otQd63W.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] ^^^ [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=water rune size=1] ^ [emoji=clownfish size=1][/center] Koi fish babby :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51849108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518492/51849108_350.png[/img] [/url] One of the newer additions to my lair, complete with lore. Finally figured out how to work the emoji’s, too. I don’t think there’s any emoticons for Wildclaw dragons yet, but the smiley/happy attitude of little blue there works better for this anyway.

^^^

^

Koi fish babby :3

51849108_350.png

One of the newer additions to my lair, complete with lore. Finally figured out how to work the emoji’s, too. I don’t think there’s any emoticons for Wildclaw dragons yet, but the smiley/happy attitude of little blue there works better for this anyway.
otQd63W.png
Pretty bean! :D
Pretty bean! :D
VAAnkLY.png
Thank Scri!
Thank Scri!
otQd63W.png
Quikoi is one of the “water” based babbies I’ve gotten recently. I’ve been collecting “star” based babies and water based ones and some... unidentified ones and grouping them all into one tab. Dunno on their overall story yet but hers here is pretty cut and dry, as it were
Quikoi is one of the “water” based babbies I’ve gotten recently. I’ve been collecting “star” based babies and water based ones and some... unidentified ones and grouping them all into one tab. Dunno on their overall story yet but hers here is pretty cut and dry, as it were
otQd63W.png