Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 ... 16043 16044
molag bal committed tax fraud
molag bal committed tax fraud
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
I don’t know why my nose insists on tickling when I itch it, but I don’t like it at all.
I don’t know why my nose insists on tickling when I itch it, but I don’t like it at all.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I ate too much and can feel myself entering the food coma. Ugh I hate how unproductive this is going to make me, but I've been working 12 hour shifts and haven't eaten much, so I really went ham today.
I ate too much and can feel myself entering the food coma. Ugh I hate how unproductive this is going to make me, but I've been working 12 hour shifts and haven't eaten much, so I really went ham today.
064.gifbd0rZeK.png
Ok fine mom, get mad at me when I try to finish ONE sentence and say something mean. I’m not even allowed to lock my bedroom door because she will get REALLY mad if I dare to do that and I just don’t want more crap on my mind. I have enough with the 3 day EEG coming up just around the corner next week and then the fact that I still have to try and find pajamas that fit me that are snap ups today as well. Ughh please guys please don’t come here just to try and put even more crap on my mind. [b]I REALLY MEAN IT, JUST DON’T PLEASE![emoji=bogsneak angry size=1][/b]
Ok fine mom, get mad at me when I try to finish ONE sentence and say something mean. I’m not even allowed to lock my bedroom door because she will get REALLY mad if I dare to do that and I just don’t want more crap on my mind. I have enough with the 3 day EEG coming up just around the corner next week and then the fact that I still have to try and find pajamas that fit me that are snap ups today as well. Ughh please guys please don’t come here just to try and put even more crap on my mind.

I REALLY MEAN IT, JUST DON’T PLEASE!
haha how will i go to college when i cant even get into my portal im so stupid
haha how will i go to college when i cant even get into my portal im so stupid
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
so I’ve been watching Tamaki Amajiki TikToks for 3 hours straight... I wish I was in the anime, but like real life sort of things? Anime styled and such, but our time at U.A would never end. It’s somewhat hard to explain.

Not like scripted, just like real life.. but I’m in the anime? I could interact with all the characters, have classes and such, but like, our year/time at U.A. wouldn’t end. ( i might repeat myself a lot, lol. )

I imagine having like, conversations with the characters! I would use what I know with their personality to make up what they would say.. and I’m unsure if this is in the anime, but they have weekends off. Meaning they could leave the dorms, go out shopping.. go out to eat like that day that the dorms were implanted. Kirishima took them all out to dinner with the money Bakugo gave him to repay from the night vision goggles.

But then again, the dorms are with their homerooms, so like class 1A in one dorm, 1B in another and such. This wouldn’t be the best due to the fact that my OC looks like me,( basically, I just look like Haruhi Fujioka, but with green eyes and pretty short. ) and acts like me. I’m pretty outgoing and like to chat with everyone, but that’s depending on who I’m with and how I’m feeling that day.

Oh god. This is getting way too long. I’ll keep going, even though nobody would care.

For example, let’s say I’m hanging with the dekusquad. I would be pretty laid back and start a few convos, but join in when there is the one going on. While if I was hanging with the bakusquad, I would be more outgoing smf be interacting with everyone at once. If I was hanging with the Big 3, I would be mostly hanging around Tamaki, but also chatting with Mirio and the other girl. ( forgot her name. ).

I know I sound pretty childish and that I daydream about my own stories with nonexistent characters, but I don’t really care. If anything, it’s made me more creative and felt better about myself for no exact reason. It’s not the most thrilling anime, but it’s pretty sentimental once you get to know their backstories from the manga, like Kirishima. I didn’t know what his was, other than knowing he had known Mina Ashido before U.A. After seeing his backstory, I felt pretty bad for him, and figured out about the small scar on one of his upper eyelids.

anyway, ping me if you want more! my creative juices seem to be flowing!
also, used Grammarly so it might have changed weird lol.

edit: Holy crap I wrote all of that in a span of six minutes. It just kinda flowed out of me pretty fast, ha.
so I’ve been watching Tamaki Amajiki TikToks for 3 hours straight... I wish I was in the anime, but like real life sort of things? Anime styled and such, but our time at U.A would never end. It’s somewhat hard to explain.

Not like scripted, just like real life.. but I’m in the anime? I could interact with all the characters, have classes and such, but like, our year/time at U.A. wouldn’t end. ( i might repeat myself a lot, lol. )

I imagine having like, conversations with the characters! I would use what I know with their personality to make up what they would say.. and I’m unsure if this is in the anime, but they have weekends off. Meaning they could leave the dorms, go out shopping.. go out to eat like that day that the dorms were implanted. Kirishima took them all out to dinner with the money Bakugo gave him to repay from the night vision goggles.

But then again, the dorms are with their homerooms, so like class 1A in one dorm, 1B in another and such. This wouldn’t be the best due to the fact that my OC looks like me,( basically, I just look like Haruhi Fujioka, but with green eyes and pretty short. ) and acts like me. I’m pretty outgoing and like to chat with everyone, but that’s depending on who I’m with and how I’m feeling that day.

Oh god. This is getting way too long. I’ll keep going, even though nobody would care.

For example, let’s say I’m hanging with the dekusquad. I would be pretty laid back and start a few convos, but join in when there is the one going on. While if I was hanging with the bakusquad, I would be more outgoing smf be interacting with everyone at once. If I was hanging with the Big 3, I would be mostly hanging around Tamaki, but also chatting with Mirio and the other girl. ( forgot her name. ).

I know I sound pretty childish and that I daydream about my own stories with nonexistent characters, but I don’t really care. If anything, it’s made me more creative and felt better about myself for no exact reason. It’s not the most thrilling anime, but it’s pretty sentimental once you get to know their backstories from the manga, like Kirishima. I didn’t know what his was, other than knowing he had known Mina Ashido before U.A. After seeing his backstory, I felt pretty bad for him, and figured out about the small scar on one of his upper eyelids.

anyway, ping me if you want more! my creative juices seem to be flowing!
also, used Grammarly so it might have changed weird lol.

edit: Holy crap I wrote all of that in a span of six minutes. It just kinda flowed out of me pretty fast, ha.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
he who is free of groupthink cast the first stone
he who is free of groupthink cast the first stone
whoever invented cups must of thought "oh my god i can carry around a small puddle"
whoever invented cups must of thought "oh my god i can carry around a small puddle"

tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
_ qpX0bY5.png

xxxRocki.
pings are okay || avatar | buying
after some point in elementary school i stopped wearing dresses almost entirely and then last year i randomly wore one to school for no reason and now, a little over exactly a year later, i have to wear a dress to school again for mock interviews. hm
after some point in elementary school i stopped wearing dresses almost entirely and then last year i randomly wore one to school for no reason and now, a little over exactly a year later, i have to wear a dress to school again for mock interviews. hm
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Come on mom, if you want to still go shopping for some cheap snap up/button up pajamas for me next week, then you gotta get up....[emoji=bogsneak sad size=1]
Come on mom, if you want to still go shopping for some cheap snap up/button up pajamas for me next week, then you gotta get up....
1 2 ... 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 ... 16043 16044