Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 ... 16096 16097
Me: I need to complete this game I haven't finished

My brain: Sure, you could do that, but... Why not play some Nintendogs?

Me: ... go on
Me: I need to complete this game I haven't finished

My brain: Sure, you could do that, but... Why not play some Nintendogs?

Me: ... go on
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
how the hell can anyone like you when all you do is tell me and my friend to screw off and die
i honestly hope you choke on your own hypocrisy
how the hell can anyone like you when all you do is tell me and my friend to screw off and die
i honestly hope you choke on your own hypocrisy
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
my current thoughts are just ships and ships and also definitely maybe gay ships

happy pride month ya'llllll
my current thoughts are just ships and ships and also definitely maybe gay ships

happy pride month ya'llllll
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
it’s been 15 minutes he still hasn’t noticed me lmao
it’s been 15 minutes he still hasn’t noticed me lmao
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
instagram's algorithm diagnoses me with dead
instagram's algorithm diagnoses me with dead
komaeda-kun-komaeda.png
please ping me if you quote me
[quote name="Nicolle" date="2019-06-02 10:33:24" ] Wait WHAT. There's no physical copy for the game? WHY CAPCOM. [/quote] Part 2: Can't even download said games because there not enough on my SD card. [s]Both games would take up a total of 11,233 blocks. C'mon, whyyyyyy[/s]
Nicolle wrote on 2019-06-02 10:33:24:
Wait WHAT. There's no physical copy for the game? WHY CAPCOM.

Part 2: Can't even download said games because there not enough on my SD card.
Both games would take up a total of 11,233 blocks. C'mon, whyyyyyy
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
My writing program just did something it's never done more than once in six/seven years of me using it: refreshed, and erased the whole past hour's work. I didn't do much, thank God, but I had to rewrite the conversation that got lost, plus the edits I made, and now I'm stressing out because it just doesn't feel like it's as good as the first one was. Is this exactly what he said? Did I put something else there? Was there something here before? Why is this happening to me?

Ow, my brain.
My writing program just did something it's never done more than once in six/seven years of me using it: refreshed, and erased the whole past hour's work. I didn't do much, thank God, but I had to rewrite the conversation that got lost, plus the edits I made, and now I'm stressing out because it just doesn't feel like it's as good as the first one was. Is this exactly what he said? Did I put something else there? Was there something here before? Why is this happening to me?

Ow, my brain.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I need to drink more of this coffee, but my hand is loving this feeling of the warmth of the cup in my hand. It feels nice and I don’t want to relinquish it, but I have to if I want to get more coffee a bit later. I’m so glad I have Alexa around to set a new alarm for me so I can make sure I brush those teeth of mine and make sure they stay healthy. Also oooooh I found the live action movie of Hercules. He’s so damn hot when he grows up in this version, yummy.
I need to drink more of this coffee, but my hand is loving this feeling of the warmth of the cup in my hand. It feels nice and I don’t want to relinquish it, but I have to if I want to get more coffee a bit later. I’m so glad I have Alexa around to set a new alarm for me so I can make sure I brush those teeth of mine and make sure they stay healthy. Also oooooh I found the live action movie of Hercules. He’s so damn hot when he grows up in this version, yummy.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
literally only love those two dragons in my whole lair now i wish the rest were as cool as light & bren oml

HALO WAS MADE FOR THEM I NEED MORE HALOS NOW fffffffffff i realize it AFTER the cycle is done!!! i hate myself
literally only love those two dragons in my whole lair now i wish the rest were as cool as light & bren oml

HALO WAS MADE FOR THEM I NEED MORE HALOS NOW fffffffffff i realize it AFTER the cycle is done!!! i hate myself
yzUX307.png
Ugh stomach please don’t do this, not on a day when I’m gonna have to go out and try on clothes... I hate that enough already, and hoping that it will go easily enough and I don’t need my stomach to be acting up on top of that.
Ugh stomach please don’t do this, not on a day when I’m gonna have to go out and try on clothes... I hate that enough already, and hoping that it will go easily enough and I don’t need my stomach to be acting up on top of that.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 ... 16096 16097