Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hazel’s Tea Grams
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Elisse
Oof sorry I’ve been quite inactive in the last few months so I didn’t get to help out. Can you please explain how I can help as a volunteer since I didn’t really get it
@Elisse
Oof sorry I’ve been quite inactive in the last few months so I didn’t get to help out. Can you please explain how I can help as a volunteer since I didn’t really get it
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
I forgot to mention, baristas, please return your materials to me if you haven't done so already! Thanks! [emoji=familiar heart] @XxSwiftwaterxX It's perfectly all right! Baristas have been helping me send the grams via a spreadsheet, but I have enough help on that front, unfortunately! The best way you can help me now is to help me acquire materials from the menu. Either year round or spring stuff would be great. If you're feeling really creative and want to help me start getting the mats for the summer menu I can PM you my shopping list. The summer menu will launch in July. I'll pay for any items you send if you'd like me to, and you can claim the apron badge for the trouble ^^;
I forgot to mention, baristas, please return your materials to me if you haven't done so already! Thanks!

@XxSwiftwaterxX
It's perfectly all right! Baristas have been helping me send the grams via a spreadsheet, but I have enough help on that front, unfortunately! The best way you can help me now is to help me acquire materials from the menu. Either year round or spring stuff would be great. If you're feeling really creative and want to help me start getting the mats for the summer menu I can PM you my shopping list. The summer menu will launch in July.

I'll pay for any items you send if you'd like me to, and you can claim the apron badge for the trouble ^^;
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
Ok!
@Elisse
Ok!
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@Elisse

Oups, I forget to order more Gram for my friends! :X
I'll have to wait for the next opening; then! :D

Thanks for this! <3
@Elisse

Oups, I forget to order more Gram for my friends! :X
I'll have to wait for the next opening; then! :D

Thanks for this! <3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
[center][b]General Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@Izakadu @Azaelic @Aersolace @BottledLightning @Sylvandr @shizuyue @Cunea @BlackRayser @Pressia @Starcloud @Amaranth41 @sirspiderider @BananaDr4gon @Cheshly @Nyebe @chuchuana @October @Alarkota @browncoatparadox @pondweed @Idha @nightskyseer @Disillusionist @MollyMerula @Despairing @themirrorswish @capesncrosshairs @CoyoteFlowers @Moonpearl @SprinklesTheCat @CatkinStarchild @Fouguri @AlbinoDiamond @KitalphaHart @korradorable @Boxerwing @aquaticFeline @BlueJaysFeather @Ribbons @CheshireCatUk1 @Liz2331234 @Maevepanda @pyramids @coconuthead @DirectDoomsday @Anukite @Kittspika @StrudleNugget @Rexcaliburr @MessengerDragon @SugarRose22 @CrippledProfiler @JetBlackOblivion @Torchii @YanderePower @YanderePower @iiSwizzle @Zafer @WorthlessEmo @Cookiecutey777 @Anduil @darkmicewar [/size] [b]Barista Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids [/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UoxyIFXFrBPfLTwQT7ITy3gWrhmMOQwLr_IEluFcG3E/edit?usp=sharing][b]Self Editing Pinglist Link[/b][/url] [i] Welcome to Hazel's Tea Grams! It’s time for June’s Tea Gram week~[/i] [emoji=left wing] [emoji=right wing] [b]This event runs June 2 - June 8 starting at 10:00 FRT and ending at rollover.[/b] And yes, you definitely can send one to yourself ;) Have fun! Baristas, please let me know when you're online/what your availability is so I can send you mats, thanks! To celebrate FR’s 6th Anniversary, a new card is available: [b]FR Cupcake[/b]! [i]This card is exclusive to this week and will not be made available again until next year! [/i] I want to add badges/baked goods that can be collected by both recipients and senders, but I ran out of time xD Maybe I'll add a mystery element, where the badge you're awarded is randomly selected from a pool. Do you think the artwork size is too big? Should the lore blurb be shortened as well? Let me know! [color=#C1272D]Reminder:[/color] You can send items to people with your grams! Just send the item with your payment and I'll send it along to your recipient~ If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know![br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QGSnpRg.png[/img] [font=sylfaen][size=5]Hazel's Tea Grams will be open [color=#C1272D]June 2 - June 8 [/color]~ ![/size][/font][/center]
General Pinglist
@Izakadu @Azaelic @Aersolace @BottledLightning @Sylvandr @shizuyue @Cunea @BlackRayser @Pressia @Starcloud @Amaranth41 @sirspiderider @BananaDr4gon @Cheshly @Nyebe @chuchuana @October @Alarkota @browncoatparadox @pondweed @Idha @nightskyseer @Disillusionist @MollyMerula @Despairing @themirrorswish @capesncrosshairs @CoyoteFlowers @Moonpearl @SprinklesTheCat @CatkinStarchild @Fouguri @AlbinoDiamond @KitalphaHart @korradorable @Boxerwing @aquaticFeline @BlueJaysFeather @Ribbons @CheshireCatUk1 @Liz2331234 @Maevepanda @pyramids @coconuthead @DirectDoomsday @Anukite @Kittspika @StrudleNugget @Rexcaliburr @MessengerDragon @SugarRose22 @CrippledProfiler @JetBlackOblivion @Torchii @YanderePower @YanderePower @iiSwizzle @Zafer @WorthlessEmo @Cookiecutey777 @Anduil @darkmicewar

Barista Pinglist
@nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids

Self Editing Pinglist Link

Welcome to Hazel's Tea Grams! It’s time for June’s Tea Gram week~

This event runs June 2 - June 8 starting at 10:00 FRT and ending at rollover.

And yes, you definitely can send one to yourself ;) Have fun!

Baristas, please let me know when you're online/what your availability is so I can send you mats, thanks!

To celebrate FR’s 6th Anniversary, a new card is available: FR Cupcake!

This card is exclusive to this week and will not be made available again until next year!

I want to add badges/baked goods that can be collected by both recipients and senders, but I ran out of time xD Maybe I'll add a mystery element, where the badge you're awarded is randomly selected from a pool.

Do you think the artwork size is too big? Should the lore blurb be shortened as well?
Let me know!

Reminder: You can send items to people with your grams! Just send the item with your payment and I'll send it along to your recipient~

If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know!

QGSnpRg.png

Hazel's Tea Grams will be open June 2 - June 8 ~ !
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
I'm online now and will be throughout the day. I'll be able to do more tea gram stuff this Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday as well.
@Elisse
I'm online now and will be throughout the day. I'll be able to do more tea gram stuff this Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday as well.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
I believe I'm available this whole week! and I'm good with you sending the mats whenever you can.
I believe I'm available this whole week! and I'm good with you sending the mats whenever you can.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
I’ll be available this week too, although less so Monday through Friday!
I’ll be available this week too, although less so Monday through Friday!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Thank you very matcha for the pu'er teagram anon [emoji=plant size=1] I'm an irl tea fan, so it really hit the spot. Hope you're having a great day [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you very matcha for the pu'er teagram anon
I'm an irl tea fan, so it really hit the spot.
Hope you're having a great day
1427x1f.png
[emoji=rose]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18