Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Page 6!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@orestes

okay, since I'm going to be offline for the rest of the day, submitting my picks now.

1: Familiar Pack 3.
2: Familiar Pack 2.
3: Familiar Pack 1.
4; The Coatl on Fire.
@orestes

okay, since I'm going to be offline for the rest of the day, submitting my picks now.

1: Familiar Pack 3.
2: Familiar Pack 2.
3: Familiar Pack 1.
4; The Coatl on Fire.
@orestes

1. A Life Aquatic
2. The Coatl on Fire
3. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
@orestes

1. A Life Aquatic
2. The Coatl on Fire
3. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
@prototypical perfect thank you! Sent along your prize c:
@prototypical perfect thank you! Sent along your prize c:
@dragonqueenjess It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
@dragonqueenjess It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
I think I'll take that lovely Wildclaw lady!
I think I'll take that lovely Wildclaw lady!
@dragonqueenjess sent her along! Thank you for your participation c:

@Kaysper It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
@dragonqueenjess sent her along! Thank you for your participation c:

@Kaysper It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
Thank you! I would like either:

1. Familiar Pack 2
2. Rainbow Sprite Package
Thank you! I would like either:

1. Familiar Pack 2
2. Rainbow Sprite Package
Familiar Pack 2 it is! Sending it along c: Thank you so much for all of your help!
Familiar Pack 2 it is! Sending it along c: Thank you so much for all of your help!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9