Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) CyclopsDog ArtShop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Eosfe Hi! :D It is not open at the moment no :( I needed a break and wanted to work on other things. But I have a pinglist for when I open up again! Would you like to be added? :)
@Eosfe Hi! :D It is not open at the moment no :( I needed a break and wanted to work on other things. But I have a pinglist for when I open up again! Would you like to be added? :)
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
Yes plz! I still love your art stuffs X3
Yes plz! I still love your art stuffs X3
@GiantLizard
I'd love to be put on the pinglist please ^ ^
@GiantLizard
I'd love to be put on the pinglist please ^ ^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@GiantLizard

would love to be added to your pinglist!!
@GiantLizard

would love to be added to your pinglist!!
ew9u8Xp.png
How's your tablet? I hope you're doing okay! ^^
How's your tablet? I hope you're doing okay! ^^
@FoggyDownpour @Hotpocketguru @Ilesvia @rahstis @JaggedBobcat @SleepyKhajiit
@Aavinox @CupcakeCass @xenontrioxide

Hi pinglist! <3 So this shop is open again!! There is a catch I'm afraid; this time only for real world currency. I understand if you are no longer interested. But I am still working on my adopt shop so let me know if you'd like to stay on the pinglist for it when that opens. It will be for treasure and gems!
@FoggyDownpour @Hotpocketguru @Ilesvia @rahstis @JaggedBobcat @SleepyKhajiit
@Aavinox @CupcakeCass @xenontrioxide

Hi pinglist! <3 So this shop is open again!! There is a catch I'm afraid; this time only for real world currency. I understand if you are no longer interested. But I am still working on my adopt shop so let me know if you'd like to stay on the pinglist for it when that opens. It will be for treasure and gems!
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
Oh yeah I forgot. Howdy it me Eosfe ya boi got a name change XD
Whenever I get my check tho TAKE MY MONEY!
Oh yeah I forgot. Howdy it me Eosfe ya boi got a name change XD
Whenever I get my check tho TAKE MY MONEY!
@GiantLizard
Defo keep me on the list for when you open up your adopt shop for fr currency!
I'm tight on real dollars bc vet bills so rip
@GiantLizard
Defo keep me on the list for when you open up your adopt shop for fr currency!
I'm tight on real dollars bc vet bills so rip
@GiantLizard [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31296567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312966/31296567_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love full body art of this dragon! I've not really figured out a personality or anything for him tbh but i feel like he's gentle and on the quiet side. When I hatched him I was excited about his Druddigon coloring, so if it's possible, I'd like for him to have some druddigon-like qualities? like a rough a spiky quality to him, more jagged chest plates, etc if that's ok! and i'd love to be on the pinglist. thank you!
@GiantLizard

31296567_350.png

I would love full body art of this dragon!
I've not really figured out a personality or anything for him tbh but i feel like he's gentle and on the quiet side.

When I hatched him I was excited about his Druddigon coloring, so if it's possible, I'd like for him to have some druddigon-like qualities? like a rough a spiky quality to him, more jagged chest plates, etc if that's ok!

and i'd love to be on the pinglist. thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
I’d love to see my clan leader Flamara being majestic and maybe breathing fire let me know if her skin is too much it’s all she has on. 35499734 That’s her number

And my beautiful boi Indo I’d like to see him being snarky and preening or angrily hissing/ roaring 45085470 here’s his number

I can pay for a full body for both possibly if it’s too much one can be just a headshot let me know what you’d like for a price. :) I was Memalarky on Tumblr btw
I’d love to see my clan leader Flamara being majestic and maybe breathing fire let me know if her skin is too much it’s all she has on. 35499734 That’s her number

And my beautiful boi Indo I’d like to see him being snarky and preening or angrily hissing/ roaring 45085470 here’s his number

I can pay for a full body for both possibly if it’s too much one can be just a headshot let me know what you’d like for a price. :) I was Memalarky on Tumblr btw
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20