Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) CyclopsDog ArtShop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@GiantLizard

Would you take a Giant White Toridae (on your wishlist) for a flat-colored full body?

Also, even though it says no clothes, is it possible to do little accesories like scars, sword, and a glove with claws?
@GiantLizard

Would you take a Giant White Toridae (on your wishlist) for a flat-colored full body?

Also, even though it says no clothes, is it possible to do little accesories like scars, sword, and a glove with claws?
yUZ4k.gif
@Alskasaur What a cutie! OOOOOH this will be fun :D I might do a pearlcatcher or wildclaw or something! idk yet xD That will be $15 or 50kt or 1550g :)

@Zerologist Awwwww I love those big alligators xD so it looks like on the auction house the lowest price those are on sale for is about 11000 treasure so if you were to pay with treasure alongside the toridae that would be 39kt please :) unless you want to pay another way. And sure I can do scars and little things :D
@Alskasaur What a cutie! OOOOOH this will be fun :D I might do a pearlcatcher or wildclaw or something! idk yet xD That will be $15 or 50kt or 1550g :)

@Zerologist Awwwww I love those big alligators xD so it looks like on the auction house the lowest price those are on sale for is about 11000 treasure so if you were to pay with treasure alongside the toridae that would be 39kt please :) unless you want to pay another way. And sure I can do scars and little things :D
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@GiantLizard I can do 39kT and the Giant White Toridae yep! Here's the babbin btw XD.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40451797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404518/40451797_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GiantLizard

I can do 39kT and the Giant White Toridae yep!

Here's the babbin btw XD..

40451797_350.png
yUZ4k.gif
@GiantLizard
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist for when you open next time? :D
@GiantLizard
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist for when you open next time? :D
Auction_copy.jpg
@Zerologist what a beauty!!! I can do the scars and the gloves but I might have to decline the sword :/ Unless you are willing to pay extra, probably 10kt because of the dragons complexity. I'm sorry I didn't notice you asked for a sword as well. :'o
@Zerologist what a beauty!!! I can do the scars and the gloves but I might have to decline the sword :/ Unless you are willing to pay extra, probably 10kt because of the dragons complexity. I'm sorry I didn't notice you asked for a sword as well. :'o
@GiantLizard Okie doki! I'll send over 50kt now! [u]Edit:[/u] Oh! Forgot to mention, if you do him as a Pearlcatcher, please note that he wouldn't have a Pearl! Pearlcatcher's pearls are made from the consumption and regurgitation of their eggshell, and he wasn't born as a PC, therefor no pearl! ^u^ I also wanted to mention; I noticed your conversation with Fanartsy on page 16, about your treasure prices and I really wanted to thank you for this.. [quote name="GiantLizard" date="2018-05-18 11:47:50" ] @/Fanartsy No bother at all :) I am aware that my ratios are kind of weird. [i]I just figured it'd be nicer for people who can't afford a million treasure drawings to still be able to get art you know?[/i] [/quote] Because honestly, you could charge a [b]whole lot[/b] more for your art, it is absolutely gorgeous! When I first found your art shop I was utterly stunned and I remember seeing the gem prices first and feeling my heart sink, thinking there was no way I'd be able to afford any, but then I saw the treasure prices and I actually cheered out loud. So I just sincerely wanted to say [i]thank you[/i]! <3 [size=2]But that all being said, please don't take this as a reason why you should never raise your treasure prices, because you certainly could, and you [i]certainly[/i] deserve to!![/size]
@GiantLizard Okie doki! I'll send over 50kt now!
Edit: Oh! Forgot to mention, if you do him as a Pearlcatcher, please note that he wouldn't have a Pearl! Pearlcatcher's pearls are made from the consumption and regurgitation of their eggshell, and he wasn't born as a PC, therefor no pearl! ^u^

I also wanted to mention; I noticed your conversation with Fanartsy on page 16, about your treasure prices and I really wanted to thank you for this..
GiantLizard wrote on 2018-05-18 11:47:50:
@/Fanartsy No bother at all :) I am aware that my ratios are kind of weird. I just figured it'd be nicer for people who can't afford a million treasure drawings to still be able to get art you know?
Because honestly, you could charge a whole lot more for your art, it is absolutely gorgeous! When I first found your art shop I was utterly stunned and I remember seeing the gem prices first and feeling my heart sink, thinking there was no way I'd be able to afford any, but then I saw the treasure prices and I actually cheered out loud. So I just sincerely wanted to say thank you! <3

But that all being said, please don't take this as a reason why you should never raise your treasure prices, because you certainly could, and you certainly deserve to!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@GiantLizard I'd like a portrait of this boy, if that's ok! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=135392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1354/135392_350.png[/img] [/url] He's kind of a serious/stoic dragon, and a bit of a workaholic. Maybe a grumpy or tired face would be a good expression for him? He's a potion maker/poison master! Apparel to include: Maybe his hood and his mushrooms? It'd be nice if (part of) his gladeboughs were there, but that might be a little much, so it's fine if you don't wanna include those! Edit: Actually, could I also add this girl on with him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=109360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1094/109360_350.png[/img] [/url] She's pretty carefree and happy! I think it might be fun for her to be making an expression like she's trying to tell a joke to Deerling or cheer him up or something like that. I'd like the butterfly mask and her flower crown included, if that's ok! (and the accent, I guess? You don't have to do the scalloping/leaf texture, it's fine if you just do the color (the dark green on her horns/neck), if that's easier? since she's all basic anyway). Sorry if this is too much or if I did something wrong, I've never ordered art before. D;
@GiantLizard

I'd like a portrait of this boy, if that's ok!

135392_350.png

He's kind of a serious/stoic dragon, and a bit of a workaholic. Maybe a grumpy or tired face would be a good expression for him? He's a potion maker/poison master!

Apparel to include: Maybe his hood and his mushrooms? It'd be nice if (part of) his gladeboughs were there, but that might be a little much, so it's fine if you don't wanna include those!

Edit:
Actually, could I also add this girl on with him?

109360_350.png

She's pretty carefree and happy! I think it might be fun for her to be making an expression like she's trying to tell a joke to Deerling or cheer him up or something like that. I'd like the butterfly mask and her flower crown included, if that's ok! (and the accent, I guess? You don't have to do the scalloping/leaf texture, it's fine if you just do the color (the dark green on her horns/neck), if that's easier? since she's all basic anyway).

Sorry if this is too much or if I did something wrong, I've never ordered art before. D;
@StarTatami You did everything right ^^ :D These are awesome dragons!! I wish I got commissioned to draw more wildclaws so thank you Im excited to draw the grumpy boy xD and her accent should be fine! So is this a single portrait with two dragons in it? or two separate drawings?
@StarTatami You did everything right ^^ :D These are awesome dragons!! I wish I got commissioned to draw more wildclaws so thank you Im excited to draw the grumpy boy xD and her accent should be fine! So is this a single portrait with two dragons in it? or two separate drawings?
@GiantLizard Single with both of them in it, please! c: Edit: Ah, I forgot that I could do stuff with scrys and such! I'm eventually planning on gene-ing her like this. If it wouldn't be too much, could you draw her with Jaguar (and Firefly?)? I wouldn't mind paying more, if changing to Jaguar from Basic makes it too complex! I also removed her Emblem and rose here, just to clean it up a bit! Sorry, I keep remembering stuff! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eq78a6J.png[/img] Oh, also I'd like to pay in treasure!
@GiantLizard

Single with both of them in it, please! c:

Edit: Ah, I forgot that I could do stuff with scrys and such! I'm eventually planning on gene-ing her like this. If it wouldn't be too much, could you draw her with Jaguar (and Firefly?)? I wouldn't mind paying more, if changing to Jaguar from Basic makes it too complex! I also removed her Emblem and rose here, just to clean it up a bit! Sorry, I keep remembering stuff!

Eq78a6J.png

Oh, also I'd like to pay in treasure!
@GiantLizard Can I get a portrait of this bud? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39849073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398491/39849073_350.png[/img] [/url] A dangerous/threatening kind of pose/feel would work. No clothing, but would really like the grinning accent included. I'll be paying treasure.
@GiantLizard

Can I get a portrait of this bud?

39849073_350.png

A dangerous/threatening kind of pose/feel would work.

No clothing, but would really like the grinning accent included.

I'll be paying treasure.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20