Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragons, ocs and designs! [waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi! Are you doing ocs from pre-existing designs or just design commissions? I don't really have charas on here but have DnD charas I'd love to get art for, probably this guy, if you'd be interested.
hi! Are you doing ocs from pre-existing designs or just design commissions? I don't really have charas on here but have DnD charas I'd love to get art for, probably this guy, if you'd be interested.
EVxMXr1.png
@Descending

oh heck yeah i am! i draw lots of animals, speculative biology is one of my fav things. i’ll put you down on the queue for now! we can hash out details later/after work ‘cause i’m gonna have to head off soon too
@Descending

oh heck yeah i am! i draw lots of animals, speculative biology is one of my fav things. i’ll put you down on the queue for now! we can hash out details later/after work ‘cause i’m gonna have to head off soon too
PING ME PLEASE!
@Coordinator

i should have clarified, i’m also totally comfortable doing pre-existing designs!
sorry about that

(i love the art you have for that fella oh my god)
@Coordinator

i should have clarified, i’m also totally comfortable doing pre-existing designs!
sorry about that

(i love the art you have for that fella oh my god)
PING ME PLEASE!
Hello! Sorry if this is sort of a dumb question, but is commissioning a design where we'd give you a description for a character or where we'd give you a base idea and you'd design the character?
Hello! Sorry if this is sort of a dumb question, but is commissioning a design where we'd give you a description for a character or where we'd give you a base idea and you'd design the character?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints

hi! that kind of depends on how detailed the description is, but it would most likely fall under pre-existing. like, if you can describe how they’d look in a novel, i’d consider that pre-existing.

designs are for if you have a general/vague idea or a handful of elements you’d want incorporated.
@Catmints

hi! that kind of depends on how detailed the description is, but it would most likely fall under pre-existing. like, if you can describe how they’d look in a novel, i’d consider that pre-existing.

designs are for if you have a general/vague idea or a handful of elements you’d want incorporated.
PING ME PLEASE!
Aw thanks, I'll get you the form w details in a sec but I want a slot for sure.
Aw thanks, I'll get you the form w details in a sec but I want a slot for sure.
EVxMXr1.png
ok, here we go!

username: Coordinator
commission type: Rendered fullbody
payment method(s) G
references: Link to gdoc
other: The link is my own art dump. It links to his old backstory if you want to know a little more, and if you want more notes on personality just let me know.

Otherwise, take what's there and do as you want with it. Always love seeing other ppls takes. Switch up his clothing design if you'd like. If you end up spending time on that or if wings etc. complicate it, I don't mind an extra charge. You can also skip on the wings if they are a pain.
ok, here we go!

username: Coordinator
commission type: Rendered fullbody
payment method(s) G
references: Link to gdoc
other: The link is my own art dump. It links to his old backstory if you want to know a little more, and if you want more notes on personality just let me know.

Otherwise, take what's there and do as you want with it. Always love seeing other ppls takes. Switch up his clothing design if you'd like. If you end up spending time on that or if wings etc. complicate it, I don't mind an extra charge. You can also skip on the wings if they are a pain.
EVxMXr1.png
@Coordinator

added! i’ll send you a pm as soon as i start on yours, and i’ll definitely let you know if i have any questions!
@Coordinator

added! i’ll send you a pm as soon as i start on yours, and i’ll definitely let you know if i have any questions!
PING ME PLEASE!
[emoji=paintbrush size=1]
PING ME PLEASE!
Your art is awesome! Please add me to your pinglist! Will be back later! xx
Your art is awesome! Please add me to your pinglist! Will be back later! xx
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6