Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragons, ocs and designs! [waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@radiumjackalope

I might want to join the waitlist, but I have a question. Would you be willing to do this gal:

https://toyhou.se/2847346.charcoal-char-
@radiumjackalope

I might want to join the waitlist, but I have a question. Would you be willing to do this gal:

https://toyhou.se/2847346.charcoal-char-
Onyx_Sig.png
@Dragonequis

lol i’ll put you down for one, possibly two and we’ll see whenever it gets closer?
@Dragonequis

lol i’ll put you down for one, possibly two and we’ll see whenever it gets closer?
PING ME PLEASE!
@radiumjackalope

i cri
@radiumjackalope

i cri
Onyx_Sig.png
@SunkissedDragon sure!

(also sorry! didn’t see your post before rollover happened lol)
@SunkissedDragon sure!

(also sorry! didn’t see your post before rollover happened lol)
PING ME PLEASE!
@radiumjackalope

No problem, in that case I'd probably get a flat color or fully rendered bust. I also don't want to fill out the form right away, but for other reasons. Mostly because I feel like it will be less confusing to just post the form and get everything down when slots are available.
@radiumjackalope

No problem, in that case I'd probably get a flat color or fully rendered bust. I also don't want to fill out the form right away, but for other reasons. Mostly because I feel like it will be less confusing to just post the form and get everything down when slots are available.
Onyx_Sig.png
@SunkissedDragon

awesome no worries!
no rush on getting it filled out, i’m mostly just curious so i know roughly how many slots i’s like to open lol. i’ll put you on the list!
@SunkissedDragon

awesome no worries!
no rush on getting it filled out, i’m mostly just curious so i know roughly how many slots i’s like to open lol. i’ll put you on the list!
PING ME PLEASE!
@radiumjackalope .wow. ur art makes me sweat
please put me on the pinglist!!
@radiumjackalope .wow. ur art makes me sweat
please put me on the pinglist!!
@KaineRallis

oh gosh thank you so much! sorry it took so long to get back to you, we had a *major* heatwave here and it totally wiped me out. i'll add you to the list right away!
@KaineRallis

oh gosh thank you so much! sorry it took so long to get back to you, we had a *major* heatwave here and it totally wiped me out. i'll add you to the list right away!
PING ME PLEASE!
1 2 3 4 5 6