Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Greenkeeper's Mystery Event
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@acorncap

DAILY PUZZLE
1. Knife
2. FOOTPRINT SUSPICIOUSLY SIMILAR TO ONE OF THE ONES AT THE CRIME SCENE.

BONUS PUZZLE
What does the bouquet mean?
A changing friendship

BIG PUZZLE
Who is collapsing the well, and why?
Idk still going for the hatred method.
@acorncap

DAILY PUZZLE
1. Knife
2. FOOTPRINT SUSPICIOUSLY SIMILAR TO ONE OF THE ONES AT THE CRIME SCENE.

BONUS PUZZLE
What does the bouquet mean?
A changing friendship

BIG PUZZLE
Who is collapsing the well, and why?
Idk still going for the hatred method.
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@acorncap

Q: Gethsemane, what kind of work did Navarro do for you three days ago?

Q: Absalom, why has business been slow for you lately?
@acorncap

Q: Gethsemane, what kind of work did Navarro do for you three days ago?

Q: Absalom, why has business been slow for you lately?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
My answers for Monday: Navarro: [b]Q: I spotted some Fae crests in Absalom's window, and judging by the colour, they were yours. Why were you lurking around Absalom's caravan?[/b] [i]A: Oh, I um, I was returning a cloak I borrowed...[/i] She wasn't going about this, but I still need to dig. Absalom: [b]Q: Why the peck do you have an axe in your caravan? Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it may have been used to collapse the well![/b] [i]A: Well, how else do you expect me to chop firewood? It's not practical to carry it with me everywhere. Furthermore, I did no such thing and frankly, I don't like what you're insinuating.[/i] Jeez, I'm sorry, dude! I completely forgot about firewood! [emoji=mirror deadpan size=2] Today's riddle: There's a pawprint by the fire Somethings in the animal trap above the fire Somethings in his roost Bonus riddle: Alstroemeria means wealth and friendship, aster means patience and elegance, and protea means change and diversity. I think someone wants to end a friendship with you, or maybe become better friends. I can't tell, I'm no relationship expert. Questions: To be fair, I need to think of them.
My answers for Monday:
Navarro: Q: I spotted some Fae crests in Absalom's window, and judging by the colour, they were yours. Why were you lurking around Absalom's caravan?
A: Oh, I um, I was returning a cloak I borrowed... She wasn't going about this, but I still need to dig.
Absalom: Q: Why the peck do you have an axe in your caravan? Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it may have been used to collapse the well!
A: Well, how else do you expect me to chop firewood? It's not practical to carry it with me everywhere. Furthermore, I did no such thing and frankly, I don't like what you're insinuating. Jeez, I'm sorry, dude! I completely forgot about firewood!
Today's riddle:
There's a pawprint by the fire
Somethings in the animal trap above the fire
Somethings in his roost
Bonus riddle:
Alstroemeria means wealth and friendship, aster means patience and elegance, and protea means change and diversity. I think someone wants to end a friendship with you, or maybe become better friends. I can't tell, I'm no relationship expert.
Questions:
To be fair, I need to think of them.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Daily Mystery:

1. That slightly tattered cloak off to the right

2. The bear(?) pawprint near the campfire

3. That red piece of ??? that is tied at the top of Navarro's roost

Bonus Mystery:

Going by the possible meanings behind the flowers:

Alstroemeria - wealth, prosperity, friendship, devotion

Aster - patience, love of variety, elegance, daintiness, afterthought

Protea - courage, diversity, transformation, daring

I believe that this bouquet holds an overall friendly meaning, along with a desire to learn and go forward into the future.

Questions:

To Navarro: What exactly were you tasked with doing for Gethsemane?

To Absalom: What do you know about Gethsemane?

Daily Mystery:

1. That slightly tattered cloak off to the right

2. The bear(?) pawprint near the campfire

3. That red piece of ??? that is tied at the top of Navarro's roost

Bonus Mystery:

Going by the possible meanings behind the flowers:

Alstroemeria - wealth, prosperity, friendship, devotion

Aster - patience, love of variety, elegance, daintiness, afterthought

Protea - courage, diversity, transformation, daring

I believe that this bouquet holds an overall friendly meaning, along with a desire to learn and go forward into the future.

Questions:

To Navarro: What exactly were you tasked with doing for Gethsemane?

To Absalom: What do you know about Gethsemane?

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Daily Puzzle:
- pawprint by the barrel
- red item tied to the nest/ tent thing
- herbs hanging from the tree branch--possibly a connection to the herb/ flower messaging?

Bonus Puzzle:
Alstroemaria means friendship and support, asters mean love and patience, and proteas mean change and courage. I would view this as meaning that the sender is a friend of Absalom who secretly loves him (waiting patiently to confess their feelings) and will soon have the courage to confess their feelings!

Questions:
To Aspanu - Did you see anyone take Absalom's basil, which he says he threw somewhere when you were drinking?
To Amaria - Do you know what Gethsemane was doing three days ago, around the time that the well was collapsed?
Daily Puzzle:
- pawprint by the barrel
- red item tied to the nest/ tent thing
- herbs hanging from the tree branch--possibly a connection to the herb/ flower messaging?

Bonus Puzzle:
Alstroemaria means friendship and support, asters mean love and patience, and proteas mean change and courage. I would view this as meaning that the sender is a friend of Absalom who secretly loves him (waiting patiently to confess their feelings) and will soon have the courage to confess their feelings!

Questions:
To Aspanu - Did you see anyone take Absalom's basil, which he says he threw somewhere when you were drinking?
To Amaria - Do you know what Gethsemane was doing three days ago, around the time that the well was collapsed?
VDwNYPe.png
1. red strip of cloth
2. torn cloak
3. paw print similar to one at the well
(wait is that two tails??)

bonus puzzle
I think the bouquet symbolizes friendship or love
1. red strip of cloth
2. torn cloak
3. paw print similar to one at the well
(wait is that two tails??)

bonus puzzle
I think the bouquet symbolizes friendship or love
ocean_bow.gif
@acorncap

TODAY’S TASK
~ It’s a bit strange to see Navaro staring down at a knife she’s holding... (possibly thinking deeply about something she’s about to do or did)
~ That same red ribbon is back!
~ The tattered cloak is interesting.... thought it was new?

My thinking, regarding the bear paw... could it be possible a bear is just lurking around the area? I know that you should tie up food as high as you can to prevent animals (especially bears) from getting at it. That paw print could just be recurring because it’s looking for food & the destroyed well could have just caught its attention before nosing its way over to Navaro’s campsite.

BONUS MYSTERY
Alestromeria flowers have a very nice connotation, especially when it comes to friendship. Asters are considered enchanted, and thought to drive away evil spirits as a talisman of love. Finally, the protea is related to more comforting symbols such as courage. All around, this is not from someone with ill intentions; quite the opposite actually! Maybe someone has sent the bouquet as a sign of devoted friendship? or maybe that’s all about to change?

BIG MYSTERY
I’m definitely thinking Navaro is holding back a lot more than she leads on. She could have been a witness or an accomplice, but I don’t suspect she would have done this all on her own. No idea still to who could be the mastermind behind all this.

Proudfoot; has there been any bear sightings reported around the area lately?

Geth; what kind of work was Navaro doing for you?
@acorncap

TODAY’S TASK
~ It’s a bit strange to see Navaro staring down at a knife she’s holding... (possibly thinking deeply about something she’s about to do or did)
~ That same red ribbon is back!
~ The tattered cloak is interesting.... thought it was new?

My thinking, regarding the bear paw... could it be possible a bear is just lurking around the area? I know that you should tie up food as high as you can to prevent animals (especially bears) from getting at it. That paw print could just be recurring because it’s looking for food & the destroyed well could have just caught its attention before nosing its way over to Navaro’s campsite.

BONUS MYSTERY
Alestromeria flowers have a very nice connotation, especially when it comes to friendship. Asters are considered enchanted, and thought to drive away evil spirits as a talisman of love. Finally, the protea is related to more comforting symbols such as courage. All around, this is not from someone with ill intentions; quite the opposite actually! Maybe someone has sent the bouquet as a sign of devoted friendship? or maybe that’s all about to change?

BIG MYSTERY
I’m definitely thinking Navaro is holding back a lot more than she leads on. She could have been a witness or an accomplice, but I don’t suspect she would have done this all on her own. No idea still to who could be the mastermind behind all this.

Proudfoot; has there been any bear sightings reported around the area lately?

Geth; what kind of work was Navaro doing for you?
aqLwpCP.png
Tuesday: 1) The footprint 2) The pot 3) The red string on the tent Bouquet: Alstroemeria - support/friendship, incuding the building and creation of Aster- patience Proteae - courage Questions: To Almaria - how much water do your plants need? To Navarro - who have you done odd jobs for? [quote="Monday"]To Tin Star: Is that Navarro in the window? Since you're there in the room. Yup, sure seems it. To Absalom: How long would you say it takes to go around to all your partner farms? Couple weeks, couple months usually, depends on the season. I'm at the end of my circuit right now, which is why there's so much stuff in the caravan. [/quote]
Tuesday:

1) The footprint
2) The pot
3) The red string on the tent

Bouquet:
Alstroemeria - support/friendship, incuding the building and creation of
Aster- patience
Proteae - courage

Questions:
To Almaria - how much water do your plants need?

To Navarro - who have you done odd jobs for?

Monday wrote:
To Tin Star: Is that Navarro in the window? Since you're there in the room.

Yup, sure seems it.

To Absalom: How long would you say it takes to go around to all your partner farms?

Couple weeks, couple months usually, depends on the season. I'm at the end of my circuit right now, which is why there's so much stuff in the caravan.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@acorncap
Daily puzzle:
1. The foot print that matches one that was near the well.
2. Red Ribbon? feather? in the tree
3. The new cloak is torn.

Bonus puzzle:
Taking into consideration, who the flowers were given to, Alstroemeria probably is a wish for wealth and fortune. Aster symbolizes patients and love (and has a reputation for driving out evil) and protea symbolizes hope and change. Altogether I'm going to go with "I wish you wealth and fortune. I live in hope (and patients) that you will become a better person (the evil in you will be driven out)" Or possibly that "you will notice my love"

Questions:
Gethy: Are you sending people flowers and herbs?
Navarro: Why did you have to wait for Gethy to pay you? how long do you normally have to wait to get payed?
@acorncap
Daily puzzle:
1. The foot print that matches one that was near the well.
2. Red Ribbon? feather? in the tree
3. The new cloak is torn.

Bonus puzzle:
Taking into consideration, who the flowers were given to, Alstroemeria probably is a wish for wealth and fortune. Aster symbolizes patients and love (and has a reputation for driving out evil) and protea symbolizes hope and change. Altogether I'm going to go with "I wish you wealth and fortune. I live in hope (and patients) that you will become a better person (the evil in you will be driven out)" Or possibly that "you will notice my love"

Questions:
Gethy: Are you sending people flowers and herbs?
Navarro: Why did you have to wait for Gethy to pay you? how long do you normally have to wait to get payed?
163mug.png
I'm keeping a clue book here, hope this helps!

Daily task:
  • The foot print next to the barrel
  • The red ribbon
  • The small flowerpot similar to Sunday badge (assuming that is the potted basil)

Daily question:
Both questions are for Navarro:
  • What kinds of work do you do for Gethesmane?
  • What are those decorations hanging next to your bag?

Big mystery:
I think Navarro did this. She works for pretty everyone, which means she have assess to Gethsemane's Magma Embear (used for destroy the well), Amaria and Gethsemane's flowers, and Absalom's Scroll Sealer's ribbon. She also received some basil seeds from Serqet a long time ago, which she planted in a pot and sent it to Amaria. She did this out for despise to Gethsemane, who let her do a lot of works yet forgets to pay her often. By making evidences point toward to Gethsemane, Navarro can damage her reputation.
I'm keeping a clue book here, hope this helps!

Daily task:
  • The foot print next to the barrel
  • The red ribbon
  • The small flowerpot similar to Sunday badge (assuming that is the potted basil)

Daily question:
Both questions are for Navarro:
  • What kinds of work do you do for Gethesmane?
  • What are those decorations hanging next to your bag?

Big mystery:
I think Navarro did this. She works for pretty everyone, which means she have assess to Gethsemane's Magma Embear (used for destroy the well), Amaria and Gethsemane's flowers, and Absalom's Scroll Sealer's ribbon. She also received some basil seeds from Serqet a long time ago, which she planted in a pot and sent it to Amaria. She did this out for despise to Gethsemane, who let her do a lot of works yet forgets to pay her often. By making evidences point toward to Gethsemane, Navarro can damage her reputation.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28