Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Greenkeeper's Mystery Event
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Watercolour Oh no, you're not getting robbed of your prizes because I can't spell. It's not that big a deal, I just had to dig through AH cause I don't usually keep flowerfalls on hand.
@Watercolour Oh no, you're not getting robbed of your prizes because I can't spell. It's not that big a deal, I just had to dig through AH cause I don't usually keep flowerfalls on hand.
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap Thanks again!!!
@acorncap Thanks again!!!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
This was a really fun event! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Thank you for keeping it so engaging.
This was a really fun event! Thank you for keeping it so engaging.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@acorncap Thanks so much for running this event! I look forward to it every time it gets closer to May, and clearly it takes a lot of planning, writing, and effort. As always, it's been a pleasure participating. [emoji=coatl love size=2] See you all next year!
@acorncap

Thanks so much for running this event! I look forward to it every time it gets closer to May, and clearly it takes a lot of planning, writing, and effort. As always, it's been a pleasure participating.

See you all next year!
@acorncap As always, thank you so much for hosting this event! I'm looking forward to it every year, and despite the mishap and my own limited time for participating it was immense fun once again this year. I know you spent a lot of time and thought and effort on this event, and it shows! (I love that Navarro found a place with Amaria by the way, she's the sweetest.) I'm sorry to hear you had such a stressful month - hope your move goes smoothly and you settle in well! Also, omg, I won the congeniality prize??? Wow, I really did not expect that, especially since I could participate so much less this year then I meant to. Thank you!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
@acorncap

As always, thank you so much for hosting this event! I'm looking forward to it every year, and despite the mishap and my own limited time for participating it was immense fun once again this year. I know you spent a lot of time and thought and effort on this event, and it shows! (I love that Navarro found a place with Amaria by the way, she's the sweetest.)
I'm sorry to hear you had such a stressful month - hope your move goes smoothly and you settle in well!

Also, omg, I won the congeniality prize??? Wow, I really did not expect that, especially since I could participate so much less this year then I meant to. Thank you!!

cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28