Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65
@SirenHorse

Could I ask that Blazhko (#52094655) be held til either Tues or Wed for me? I have to go out of town tonight and tomorrow, and work Monday, but I have most of the payment (mixed) and just need a few days to get the rest up. :) Pretty please and thank you! ^_^
@SirenHorse

Could I ask that Blazhko (#52094655) be held til either Tues or Wed for me? I have to go out of town tonight and tomorrow, and work Monday, but I have most of the payment (mixed) and just need a few days to get the rest up. :) Pretty please and thank you! ^_^
44geF68.png
@SirenHorse Thank you kindly! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@SirenHorse

Thank you kindly!
44geF68.png
Friendly bump! Just wanna say your dragons are gorgeous but sadly I can't afford any of them ;-;
Friendly bump! Just wanna say your dragons are gorgeous but sadly I can't afford any of them ;-;
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Darn missed the Non Goat Eyed Jade Coatl because of work ;3;
Darn missed the Non Goat Eyed Jade Coatl because of work ;3;
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Np going to save up again and buy more from you
Np going to save up again and buy more from you
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Lol, tempting, but I'm supposed to be saving gems. >.< You got me with those two.
Lol, tempting, but I'm supposed to be saving gems. >.< You got me with those two.
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
The new batch is so pretty. I might buy a baby tomorrow, not sure. Depends on everything.
The new batch is so pretty. I might buy a baby tomorrow, not sure. Depends on everything.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
[quote name="SirenHorse" date="2019-05-27 11:35:31" ] Thank you @GehennasGate for your purchase. Would you like to be on the pinglist? [/quote] You're welcome!! I'm already on there haha
SirenHorse wrote on 2019-05-27 11:35:31:
Thank you @GehennasGate for your purchase. Would you like to be on the pinglist?
You're welcome!! I'm already on there haha
Lol, when you have sales, I can't resist. >_< I am weeeeeak.
Lol, when you have sales, I can't resist. >_< I am weeeeeak.
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
Please remove me from the list ;u; thank you
Please remove me from the list ;u; thank you
?VlSGC=party.png
takfb5.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65