Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65
Sure! Thank you for the beautiful girl!
Sure! Thank you for the beautiful girl!
@Sirenhorse you’re welcome :D I love him <3
@Sirenhorse you’re welcome :D I love him <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
***, man?
***, man?
@SirenHorse,

Is the triple blackberry coatl named Comtesse with ice goat, I.D # 51285200 still available via treasure?
@SirenHorse,

Is the triple blackberry coatl named Comtesse with ice goat, I.D # 51285200 still available via treasure?
[quote name="SirenHorse" date="2019-05-31 15:53:09" ] @ElvaAbangu don't understand your message? [/quote] no. I'm not interested in annoying ads
SirenHorse wrote on 2019-05-31 15:53:09:
@ElvaAbangu
don't understand your message?
no.
I'm not interested in annoying ads
@Sirenhorse

I’m not buying ant dragons at the moment. I’m trying to expand me Lair so won’t be buying any for a while so can I please be removed for the time being
@Sirenhorse

I’m not buying ant dragons at the moment. I’m trying to expand me Lair so won’t be buying any for a while so can I please be removed for the time being
Fragond’s XXX Starmap Constellation Opal Lair
5MKBkGl.gif
This Banner was created by the very talented Deerteeeth
@SirenHorse Is this lovely still available for the treasure amount? ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51911098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519111/51911098_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SirenHorse

Is this lovely still available for the treasure amount? ^^

51911098_350.png
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@SirenHorse

Thanks so much for the dragon too! I wanted to purchase her earlier >.< but was so busy these past few days I couldn't! So glad she was still available ^^
@SirenHorse

Thanks so much for the dragon too! I wanted to purchase her earlier >.< but was so busy these past few days I couldn't! So glad she was still available ^^
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@SirenHorse IF I ONLY HAD MORE GEMS/TREASURE!!! T_T lol You're welcome :)
@SirenHorse IF I ONLY HAD MORE GEMS/TREASURE!!! T_T lol You're welcome :)
44geF68.png
@SirenHorse

Your welcome
I needed a female and Sandra was right! So I don't need to gene that dragon I bought for my male XD
@SirenHorse

Your welcome
I needed a female and Sandra was right! So I don't need to gene that dragon I bought for my male XD
egg.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65