Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka/OC for t (open, 1 slot)
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102
@Simply @Imani @rochambeau @Kiragami @Aroma @CdrPhoenix @LadyFang @Alcina @PhoenixMiko @Kaelum @Electric @kyonshi @Ember @ishoji @afire @Irefe @Saruhiko @Mature @Lisianthus @MagnusMedivh @Mazurkas @kinglycobra @Lhethi @catchingadri @glurpagos @Evet @mercurialwings @Yushiko @Halfling @Mareanie @Eiyora @Eclectic @SucenaZQ @TuxTheStrayCat @Proteus @Skittyhime @Jaderannosaurus @SoullessWendigo

fest headshots
unlimited for now but may take time, please check to do list. all are done on the same canvas size now tho lol (i love flowers!!!!!!!!!! nature items r awesome!!)
@Simply @Imani @rochambeau @Kiragami @Aroma @CdrPhoenix @LadyFang @Alcina @PhoenixMiko @Kaelum @Electric @kyonshi @Ember @ishoji @afire @Irefe @Saruhiko @Mature @Lisianthus @MagnusMedivh @Mazurkas @kinglycobra @Lhethi @catchingadri @glurpagos @Evet @mercurialwings @Yushiko @Halfling @Mareanie @Eiyora @Eclectic @SucenaZQ @TuxTheStrayCat @Proteus @Skittyhime @Jaderannosaurus @SoullessWendigo

fest headshots
unlimited for now but may take time, please check to do list. all are done on the same canvas size now tho lol (i love flowers!!!!!!!!!! nature items r awesome!!)
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
FC currency headshot please!
https://toyhou.se/3945454.hyakintos#14112709
(Something cute, shy! Maybe daydreaming expression, Or laughing and crying with joy! ^^)
Would you consider a bribe of the event item (halo, brewable skin or flowers) for colouring it a bit? Dont worry if not!
@heroine
FC currency headshot please!
https://toyhou.se/3945454.hyakintos#14112709
(Something cute, shy! Maybe daydreaming expression, Or laughing and crying with joy! ^^)
Would you consider a bribe of the event item (halo, brewable skin or flowers) for colouring it a bit? Dont worry if not!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
usually i've done coloring for double the price for fest headshots! i don't offer it unless people ask, but yeah i can, if thats ok w u
@SoullessWendigo
usually i've done coloring for double the price for fest headshots! i don't offer it unless people ask, but yeah i can, if thats ok w u
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
Hiya~ would you take gems for the headshot + colored? :o
https://gyazo.com/bf56b749e505729aa02ccf7acef11879
(she's suppose to have pinky-red hair, brown eyes (no eye accessories), and in a plain black dress (not sure if you need to know what she normally wears or not , just thought i'd add that info in)
@heroine
Hiya~ would you take gems for the headshot + colored? :o
https://gyazo.com/bf56b749e505729aa02ccf7acef11879
(she's suppose to have pinky-red hair, brown eyes (no eye accessories), and in a plain black dress (not sure if you need to know what she normally wears or not , just thought i'd add that info in)
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@heroine
If you dont mind waiting for the other 100FC (I'm 60FC short right now!) I'll gladly pay it! ^-^ I can send you the first 100FC for just a sketch and then, when I gather it the other 100 so you can color it!
Or I'll just wait till I have the whole amount and then pay for everything at once, whichever you prefer!
@heroine
If you dont mind waiting for the other 100FC (I'm 60FC short right now!) I'll gladly pay it! ^-^ I can send you the first 100FC for just a sketch and then, when I gather it the other 100 so you can color it!
Or I'll just wait till I have the whole amount and then pay for everything at once, whichever you prefer!
KtAsLKR.gif
@Simply
hi! i'd only be taking fc currency for these, unfortunately! would the dress still have the fur thing at the neck?

@SoullessWendigo
oh it's no problem, i'll keep this open for the week lol as long as i get payment before the fest ends so i can spend it :3c you can pay whenever you have enough!
@Simply
hi! i'd only be taking fc currency for these, unfortunately! would the dress still have the fur thing at the neck?

@SoullessWendigo
oh it's no problem, i'll keep this open for the week lol as long as i get payment before the fest ends so i can spend it :3c you can pay whenever you have enough!
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
Username: Solcie
Type: Festival Headshot
Amount paying: 100 Bladed Flatleaf
Character reference pictures: I don't have a proper link but it's in his bio.
Notes: He doesn't have anything else other than that sketch bust at the moment, I hope you don't mind. It's late so I'll send the festival currency in the morning or if I'm still awake in a bit.
@heroine
Username: Solcie
Type: Festival Headshot
Amount paying: 100 Bladed Flatleaf
Character reference pictures: I don't have a proper link but it's in his bio.
Notes: He doesn't have anything else other than that sketch bust at the moment, I hope you don't mind. It's late so I'll send the festival currency in the morning or if I'm still awake in a bit.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie
it's no issue, the bust is p clear! no problem!
@Solcie
it's no issue, the bust is p clear! no problem!
4bHdKjC.png

@heroine
Username:Skittyhime
Type: festival currency
Character reference pictures: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/566818613890121728/582431220541947924/JPEG_20190527_005258.jpg?width=597&height=448
Notes: This was the best picture i could get of my friend's oc. If you need me to send a clearer image i can try and get one

@heroine
Username:Skittyhime
Type: festival currency
Character reference pictures: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/566818613890121728/582431220541947924/JPEG_20190527_005258.jpg?width=597&height=448
Notes: This was the best picture i could get of my friend's oc. If you need me to send a clearer image i can try and get one
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@heroine
It's so cool art! I want to get a slot, do I still have a slot?
@heroine
It's so cool art! I want to get a slot, do I still have a slot?
tumblr_p6bzfcavnw1vmkjqho2_500.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102