Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka/OC for t (open, 1 slot)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102
@theoncomingstorm
everything looks good, please pay through PM!

@kyonshi
i do prefer treasure but only if you're ok with it! everything looks good, is the other outfit the suit vest?

@Evet
thank you!! what happened was i got a full time job (goodbye time), everything looks good!

@nilah
all the references are broken for me! >_< do i need to sign into weibo to see them?
edit: i'll try again later to see if they work!

@Watercolour
looks good, i'll send a earlier sketch to make sure im getting everything right. please send through pm, thank you!
@theoncomingstorm
everything looks good, please pay through PM!

@kyonshi
i do prefer treasure but only if you're ok with it! everything looks good, is the other outfit the suit vest?

@Evet
thank you!! what happened was i got a full time job (goodbye time), everything looks good!

@nilah
all the references are broken for me! >_< do i need to sign into weibo to see them?
edit: i'll try again later to see if they work!

@Watercolour
looks good, i'll send a earlier sketch to make sure im getting everything right. please send through pm, thank you!
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
It looks like it's not very stable. sorry to cause trouble!><;

i removed part of the refs to here https://toyhou.se/3343381.-
hope it is working...><;
@heroine
It looks like it's not very stable. sorry to cause trouble!><;

i removed part of the refs to here https://toyhou.se/3343381.-
hope it is working...><;
@heroine

I'll send treasure then~ and yes, that's the outfit I have a bunch of refs for to help. Do you prefer that or robes? if robes you can wing it.
@heroine

I'll send treasure then~ and yes, that's the outfit I have a bunch of refs for to help. Do you prefer that or robes? if robes you can wing it.
iXNOttm.gif
@heroine
Username:SoullessWendigo
Type: C (the same style as the example please! <3 It's adorable!)
Amount paying:300kt
Character reference pictures:Nathaniel and his husband Isaac
Notes:Something lovey-dovey as they're always showing their love for each other!
-Nathaniel (big bad wolf with alpha aura and caring nature) has 3 outfits for you to choose from (black turttleneck sweater would be great!), his hair is very long (up to his waist) and he is way taller and muscualar than Isaac (who's a small, cute and energetic werecat ^^)
-Don't worry about his antlers I'd like only his wolf ears to be shown!
@heroine
Username:SoullessWendigo
Type: C (the same style as the example please! <3 It's adorable!)
Amount paying:300kt
Character reference pictures:Nathaniel and his husband Isaac
Notes:Something lovey-dovey as they're always showing their love for each other!
-Nathaniel (big bad wolf with alpha aura and caring nature) has 3 outfits for you to choose from (black turttleneck sweater would be great!), his hair is very long (up to his waist) and he is way taller and muscualar than Isaac (who's a small, cute and energetic werecat ^^)
-Don't worry about his antlers I'd like only his wolf ears to be shown!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
everything looks good, please send through pm!
@SoullessWendigo
everything looks good, please send through pm!
4bHdKjC.png
@nilah
that works, thank you!

@kyonshi
yes please!
@nilah
that works, thank you!

@kyonshi
yes please!
4bHdKjC.png
@Brivatti
Tagging myself as a reminder to post a form here when not on mobile~
@Brivatti
Tagging myself as a reminder to post a form here when not on mobile~
5ceb5e789ce6222495d566397781c82e-dclvpzv.gif
@heroine I'll pm you further details then~ and I sent you the money already, though it doesn't look like you've grabbed it [emoji=coatl tongue]
@heroine

I'll pm you further details then~ and I sent you the money already, though it doesn't look like you've grabbed it
iXNOttm.gif
@heroine
thank you! could i send the payment now?><
@heroine
thank you! could i send the payment now?><
@nilah
yes, thank you!
@nilah
yes, thank you!
4bHdKjC.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102