Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka/OC for t (open, 1 slot)
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

@heroine
Username: Cruelty
Amount paying: 2.5mil T
Character reference pictures: > via DM
Notes: Bashful/flirtatious maybe?

@heroine
Username: Cruelty
Amount paying: 2.5mil T
Character reference pictures: > via DM
Notes: Bashful/flirtatious maybe?
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Estellia
hii I'd rather treasure if possible for my lair expansions lol, but I'm ok w supplicating the remaining amount with gems (is that like 200? not sure what the rate is or anything) instead of changing it to treasure. Everything else looks good, please send through dm, thank you!

@Cruelty
hihi sry I was asleep for the first ping, I received your dm. Everything looks good, please send through dm instead of crossroads, thank you!
@Estellia
hii I'd rather treasure if possible for my lair expansions lol, but I'm ok w supplicating the remaining amount with gems (is that like 200? not sure what the rate is or anything) instead of changing it to treasure. Everything else looks good, please send through dm, thank you!

@Cruelty
hihi sry I was asleep for the first ping, I received your dm. Everything looks good, please send through dm instead of crossroads, thank you!
4bHdKjC.png
Thank you!! I sent!
Thank you!! I sent!
@heroine

Thank you! Will send after work, finishing up with some gem liquidation ^^
@heroine

Thank you! Will send after work, finishing up with some gem liquidation ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
:3c open again
:3c open again
4bHdKjC.png
hello, lemme know if this is ok

@heroine
Username: mazurkas
Amount paying: 2.5kg
Character reference pictures: here
Notes: gloomy/serious, perhaps?
hello, lemme know if this is ok

@heroine
Username: mazurkas
Amount paying: 2.5kg
Character reference pictures: here
Notes: gloomy/serious, perhaps?
9.jpg
@mazurkas

hi hi everything looks good! pls send through pm, thank you!
@mazurkas

hi hi everything looks good! pls send through pm, thank you!
4bHdKjC.png
~
~
4bHdKjC.png
~
~
4bHdKjC.png
hello, are you okay with drawing (AU versions of) canon characters for these? would it also be okay if i sent the information privately ? ><
hello, are you okay with drawing (AU versions of) canon characters for these? would it also be okay if i sent the information privately ? ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102