Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The wanderer-a lair game?
1 2
Hello,I`ve been looking around the forums in search of something when I stumbled upon [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/2645909#post_2645909]this thread[/url] and tought: [i]Why not? It will be fun![/i] And so here we go! Thanks for the idea,@Talteal! [size=2]I guess Im sort of joining your project ^^'[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50153220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501533/50153220_350.png[/img] [/url] For the rules,check the linked thread,tough there`s a slight difference to mine-you can change his tertiary gene.Everything else follows the rules of the original thread. [quote=from the original]Lairs Currently Willing To Take Him! There will be a strikethrough on the names that already have taken him, so you know who to send him to next! the max time of keeping her is a week, just to make sure you all do send him to everyone who's on the list![/quote] [LIST=1] [*][s]@ Talteal[/s] [*][s]@Caritas[/s] [*][s]@Asra9[/s] [/LIST] [S]Also this wasn't getting much attention and since it's kind of a game/project thing,I felt like it shouldn't be in the shadow forums as I want as many folks to join this as possible-for the fun of course!
Hello,I`ve been looking around the forums in search of something when I stumbled upon this thread and tought: Why not? It will be fun!
And so here we go! Thanks for the idea,@Talteal! I guess Im sort of joining your project ^^'

50153220_350.png

For the rules,check the linked thread,tough there`s a slight difference to mine-you can change his tertiary gene.Everything else follows the rules of the original thread.
from the original wrote:
Lairs Currently Willing To Take Him!
There will be a strikethrough on the names that already have taken him, so you know who to send him to next!

the max time of keeping her is a week, just to make sure you all do send him to everyone who's on the list!
  1. @ Talteal
  2. @Caritas
  3. @Asra9

Also this wasn't getting much attention and since it's kind of a game/project thing,I felt like it shouldn't be in the shadow forums as I want as many folks to join this as possible-for the fun of course!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 put me on that list right now. I love this. I've inspired something and now I Must Join It
@ShadowWyvern15 put me on that list right now. I love this. I've inspired something and now I Must Join It
@ShadowWyvern15
I was the first to join Talteal's! sign me up for yours too!!
@ShadowWyvern15
I was the first to join Talteal's! sign me up for yours too!!
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
@Talteal,Do you have lair space for him?
@Talteal,Do you have lair space for him?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 I do!
@ShadowWyvern15 I do!
Alright,sending him your way!
Alright,sending him your way!
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Not sure whether I should move this thread to Dragon Share or the forum games.
Anyways,are there any volunteers willing to join this?
Not sure whether I should move this thread to Dragon Share or the forum games.
Anyways,are there any volunteers willing to join this?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@Talteal I don't mean to sound rude but um...can you please send him to @Caritas by the end of today?
@Talteal I don't mean to sound rude but um...can you please send him to @Caritas by the end of today?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 not rude at all!
@ShadowWyvern15 not rude at all!
@Lexreon Hello,can you please move this thread to the "Forum Games" section? I hope it's not a problem with you,have an awesome day!
@Lexreon Hello,can you please move this thread to the "Forum Games" section? I hope it's not a problem with you,have an awesome day!
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2