Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Whew! I threw together a last minute second submission. It was super ambitious for a single day project, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. (Link to my submission post because I'm proud of myself.)

Good luck to all the other artists who have entered! I had a lot of fun with my contest entries this time. Can't wait to see whose skins make it when the fest rolls around! Best of luck!
Whew! I threw together a last minute second submission. It was super ambitious for a single day project, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. (Link to my submission post because I'm proud of myself.)

Good luck to all the other artists who have entered! I had a lot of fun with my contest entries this time. Can't wait to see whose skins make it when the fest rolls around! Best of luck!
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
@OnABadBet Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist!~

@Kirmon64 I shall add you to both pings! Thank you! :D

@DArtsy hehe adding you right now! Thank you! :)
@OnABadBet Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist!~

@Kirmon64 I shall add you to both pings! Thank you! :D

@DArtsy hehe adding you right now! Thank you! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Nice job, everyone! :D

A few favorites:
Nepenthes by @corprus (clever! and very well-excecuted! (also a bit creepy, but I'm gonna guess that was part of the point ^^))
Pteridomania by @Swirlything (nice use of the Coatl's natural spiral shapes!)
Autumnation by @DArtsy (love the colors!)
Reclaimed Life by @Laurcanthrope (this one brings back such vivid memories of playing in the woods as a kid... I feel like I can just smell the damp earth)
Nice job, everyone! :D

A few favorites:
Nepenthes by @corprus (clever! and very well-excecuted! (also a bit creepy, but I'm gonna guess that was part of the point ^^))
Pteridomania by @Swirlything (nice use of the Coatl's natural spiral shapes!)
Autumnation by @DArtsy (love the colors!)
Reclaimed Life by @Laurcanthrope (this one brings back such vivid memories of playing in the woods as a kid... I feel like I can just smell the damp earth)
zGuYxpI.png
Good luck to everyone who entered. There's many amazing skins and accents and I cannot wait for this fest to start!
Good luck to everyone who entered. There's many amazing skins and accents and I cannot wait for this fest to start!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Kaenith thank you so much!! and I LOVE your terra cotta guardian skin, it looks wonderful!
@Kaenith thank you so much!! and I LOVE your terra cotta guardian skin, it looks wonderful!
@daineger @Gillian @kveikur

Thank you so much for the compliments <3 It's fun participating on the skin contests! :D

I do not plan on printing it in case it does not win. My shop is closed for some time but once I have a better time I'll try reopening it :D
@daineger @Gillian @kveikur

Thank you so much for the compliments <3 It's fun participating on the skin contests! :D

I do not plan on printing it in case it does not win. My shop is closed for some time but once I have a better time I'll try reopening it :D
Art_shop.png
@Kaenith Wow that terra cotta skin is gorgeous! I'm not usually one for skins but I'd find a reason to use that one if it wins.
@Kaenith Wow that terra cotta skin is gorgeous! I'm not usually one for skins but I'd find a reason to use that one if it wins.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@Kaenith Thanks so much! I thought if I was gonna do ferns, it had to be on a coatl XD
@Kaenith Thanks so much! I thought if I was gonna do ferns, it had to be on a coatl XD
@Looshiana

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Do you still have a pinglist for your shop? If so, I'd love to be added to it in case you ever change your mind.
@Looshiana

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Do you still have a pinglist for your shop? If so, I'd love to be added to it in case you ever change your mind.
@Laurcanthrope @daineger
Thanks so much! :D
@Laurcanthrope @daineger
Thanks so much! :D
zGuYxpI.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40