Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Shuppet
Aw... No prints (if no win)...?
@Shuppet
Aw... No prints (if no win)...?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@PhoebeBird Aww, thank you. I'm glad many players liked what I drew and I enjoyed to draw it. Added you to pinglist ^___^ @kveikur [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you very much. So good I could do/draw the right way. [i]The first time is pretty tense and puzzling.[/i] ------ I took a look on updates in the contest thread. Want to mention artworks I liked the most. [i]I'm sorry for the ping[/i] ^____- tous les memes by @Apotheca has a tender and chill mood. Transparent wings! Feminine and so pretty. Great skill @TheSlime Oh, Verdant Adaptations by @bioluminosity looks impressive. Leafy by @FishandChips simple but I fell in love with it Yessss! Thumbs up for Fungus Bearer by @Dinoclaire101 @BellyBomb Colors and style of your work are perfect. @Ruumin I'm impressed to "jaw dropped" state. Soooo goood! It should win.
@PhoebeBird Aww, thank you. I'm glad many players liked what I drew and I enjoyed to draw it. Added you to pinglist ^___^

@kveikur Thank you very much. So good I could do/draw the right way. The first time is pretty tense and puzzling.

I took a look on updates in the contest thread.
Want to mention artworks I liked the most.
I'm sorry for the ping ^____-

tous les memes by @Apotheca has a tender and chill mood.

Transparent wings! Feminine and so pretty. Great skill @TheSlime

Oh, Verdant Adaptations by @bioluminosity looks impressive.

Leafy by @FishandChips simple but I fell in love with it

Yessss! Thumbs up for Fungus Bearer by @Dinoclaire101

@BellyBomb Colors and style of your work are perfect.

@Ruumin I'm impressed to "jaw dropped" state. Soooo goood! It should win.

Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
@DArtsy

Thank you for the compliment!
@DArtsy

Thank you for the compliment!
xQm7rCM.jpg
@Excellent @kveikur
Thank you both! <3
@Excellent @kveikur
Thank you both! <3
@DArtsy
Thank you so much!! <3
@DArtsy
Thank you so much!! <3
@Excellent
Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like the Jungleclaw Warpaint - first time designing an accent so nice to know it's good!
@Excellent
Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like the Jungleclaw Warpaint - first time designing an accent so nice to know it's good!
New to Flight Rising and offering art commissions!
In real life I'm an Australian animator and aspiring comic artist.

-- Twitter -- Artist Website -- Ko-fi --
@Excellent @kveikur Thank you both so much! <3
@Excellent @kveikur Thank you both so much! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@DArtsy ty ^.^
@DArtsy ty ^.^
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@TehuMertt
I absolutely love that Shnu accent. If it doesn't win, are you going to make prints? If so, i'm interested.

@aspertia
I don't know if I mentioned this already but I am interested in a print if your accent doesn't win.

@despairforme
I love that ridgeback cactus accent. Will you be printing it if it doesn't win?

@DArtsy
I love Autumnation (so much that I might actually buy my first Fae for it.) Think you could put me on the ping list? c:

@kveikur
I'd love it if you could add me to some sort of pinglist for moving gardens so I know when your going to print it if it doesn't win.

@Looshiana
I love Araceae Seviera! Any chance it's going to be printed if it doesn't win?
@TehuMertt
I absolutely love that Shnu accent. If it doesn't win, are you going to make prints? If so, i'm interested.

@aspertia
I don't know if I mentioned this already but I am interested in a print if your accent doesn't win.

@despairforme
I love that ridgeback cactus accent. Will you be printing it if it doesn't win?

@DArtsy
I love Autumnation (so much that I might actually buy my first Fae for it.) Think you could put me on the ping list? c:

@kveikur
I'd love it if you could add me to some sort of pinglist for moving gardens so I know when your going to print it if it doesn't win.

@Looshiana
I love Araceae Seviera! Any chance it's going to be printed if it doesn't win?
@gillian ASHJSDFH thank you so much ♥!! Yes, in case it doesn't win I will be printing it. I'll add you to the list :^)
@gillian ASHJSDFH thank you so much ♥!! Yes, in case it doesn't win I will be printing it. I'll add you to the list :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40