Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99
[emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=f3886c57c3be4ccc2b36457f96b2cd54c9e7eee0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I tried my best to make galore xD
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=f3886c57c3be4ccc2b36457f96b2cd54c9e7eee0&dummyext=prev.png

I tried my best to make galore xD
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Delighted with GOAT[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Delighted with GOAT
Thank you for the eliminates!!
Thank you for the eliminates!!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Excellent idea!! I was wondering how any prizes from Roundsey’s Raffle were delivered! I’m sure it’s different from before, but this would make it much easier!
Excellent idea!! I was wondering how any prizes from Roundsey’s Raffle were delivered! I’m sure it’s different from before, but this would make it much easier!
ug7lou7.png2evch0l.jpg XziknOW.png
I love the goat eye
I love the goat eye
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
OMG!
OMG!
WiseGirlChase.png
I'm so glad y'all listened to feedback on the eye types, I'm excited to smack some goat eyes on somebody now
I'm so glad y'all listened to feedback on the eye types, I'm excited to smack some goat eyes on somebody now
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
Free eliminates and goat eyes? Nifty~ Too bad we won't get the types thatw ere realesed with random vials but this is good!

...although this makes me wonder how many people will make dummy accounts just to nab the free eliminates and put em on the AH c.c;
Free eliminates and goat eyes? Nifty~ Too bad we won't get the types thatw ere realesed with random vials but this is good!

...although this makes me wonder how many people will make dummy accounts just to nab the free eliminates and put em on the AH c.c;
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
I love that people can have eliminates. I have six dragons with it already, but for those without I'm so glad they can finally properly enjoy the coliseum! Also chuffed my gf gave me hers and I'd just sold one on the AH for the old price...
I love that people can have eliminates. I have six dragons with it already, but for those without I'm so glad they can finally properly enjoy the coliseum! Also chuffed my gf gave me hers and I'd just sold one on the AH for the old price...
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99