Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99
Did I...just get two free Eliminates?

MONEEEEEEEE
Did I...just get two free Eliminates?

MONEEEEEEEE
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/image_generators/350dragon.php?style=6&ages=1&gender=0&prig=0&body=50&secg=0&wing=25&elem=6&tert=150&tertg=0&eyetype=9&did=35912915[/url]

When testing out the Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight on your dragons, try using new tab on them. You get this lovely image, love you too guys!!! <3

{sadly it is not showing up ;-;}
edit: link works!
[url=http://flightrising.com/image_generators/350dragon.php?style=6&ages=1&gender=0&prig=0&body=50&secg=0&wing=25&elem=6&tert=150&tertg=0&eyetype=9&did=35912915[/url]

When testing out the Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight on your dragons, try using new tab on them. You get this lovely image, love you too guys!!! <3

{sadly it is not showing up ;-;}
edit: link works!
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE GOAT EYE TYPE VIAL <333 thank you so much for listening to us, I'm so excited to use these!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42848372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428484/42848372_350.png[/img] [/url] My eternally youthful dragon looks more like a frog with these eyes! Also, NEW PUZZLE IMAGES!! I love the puzzle game on here, thanks for adding more images!
IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE GOAT EYE TYPE VIAL <333 thank you so much for listening to us, I'm so excited to use these!!!

42848372_350.png

My eternally youthful dragon looks more like a frog with these eyes!

Also, NEW PUZZLE IMAGES!! I love the puzzle game on here, thanks for adding more images!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
if we wanted to make a fandragon, what colours/genes should we go with? i can tell galore's light flight but otherwise i'm stumped lel.

related, are any of the 'canon' dragons onsite replicable by users? like i've always been curious about the guardian, fae and mirror up top too (and where their tundra friend is D:)

if we wanted to make a fandragon, what colours/genes should we go with? i can tell galore's light flight but otherwise i'm stumped lel.

related, are any of the 'canon' dragons onsite replicable by users? like i've always been curious about the guardian, fae and mirror up top too (and where their tundra friend is D:)

“equal & assured opportunities to apply future natural eye types to a couple of their existing dragons every time one is introduced into the system”

does this mean that the special eye types already released, which don’t already have vials, will not be made available that way? like, vials for primal/multi/etc?
“equal & assured opportunities to apply future natural eye types to a couple of their existing dragons every time one is introduced into the system”

does this mean that the special eye types already released, which don’t already have vials, will not be made available that way? like, vials for primal/multi/etc?
item_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gif
@Natakiro

i thought these goat eye vials are “clanbound” and cant be sold/traded?
@Natakiro

i thought these goat eye vials are “clanbound” and cant be sold/traded?
item_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gif
Whoo Hoo! This is awesome!
Whoo Hoo! This is awesome!
@lalalunette They are indeed clan-bound, but you can "sell" these to others by having them send you their dragon and payment, and you apply the goat eyes to them, then send them back. Since this isn't an actual "item" being sent back and forth, it does take some trust, and the staff will most likely not help if scummy people were to try and scam others over this, though. Hence why I have seen the people sending their dragon over wanting collateral to ensure that they aren't scammed.
@lalalunette They are indeed clan-bound, but you can "sell" these to others by having them send you their dragon and payment, and you apply the goat eyes to them, then send them back. Since this isn't an actual "item" being sent back and forth, it does take some trust, and the staff will most likely not help if scummy people were to try and scam others over this, though. Hence why I have seen the people sending their dragon over wanting collateral to ensure that they aren't scammed.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
me today: [sees post thumbnail with elim & eyes change] "oh, fantastic, the dev team is teasing us with what they won't give u-" *clicks on galore* *SCREAMS*
me today: [sees post thumbnail with elim & eyes change] "oh, fantastic, the dev team is teasing us with what they won't give u-" *clicks on galore* *SCREAMS*
- order
I am excited to see more Guardian representation on the site and in the Trading Post.
I am excited to see more Guardian representation on the site and in the Trading Post.
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99