Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite video game soundtracks?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Just Shapes and Beats has one of the best soundtracks to me,, especially fun to listen to while drawing-
And the soundtrack from The First Tree makes me cry every time i listen to it- it's so beautiful ;v;
Just Shapes and Beats has one of the best soundtracks to me,, especially fun to listen to while drawing-
And the soundtrack from The First Tree makes me cry every time i listen to it- it's so beautiful ;v;
pixel_marigold.png
have u guys ever heard of a genesis game called Ristar???
literally every song in that game is perfect, every. single. song. i love it so much

both splatoon games, undertale, jet set radio (and jsr future), a hat in time and various pokemon, rayman, spyro, crash and sonic games also got some bangers
i'm also gonna include super smash brothers for it's remixes and original songs as well

i'm sure there is more but idk

edit: some replies below reminded me of cuphead and off, they're also good!
have u guys ever heard of a genesis game called Ristar???
literally every song in that game is perfect, every. single. song. i love it so much

both splatoon games, undertale, jet set radio (and jsr future), a hat in time and various pokemon, rayman, spyro, crash and sonic games also got some bangers
i'm also gonna include super smash brothers for it's remixes and original songs as well

i'm sure there is more but idk

edit: some replies below reminded me of cuphead and off, they're also good!
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Undertale, Hiveswap, and TLoZ: Tri Force Heroes all have top-notch OSTs.
Undertale, Hiveswap, and TLoZ: Tri Force Heroes all have top-notch OSTs.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Oh man...

An obvious one is Pokemon, everyone knows that Pokemon has a fantastic soundtrack!
I'm actually listening to the Driftveil city theme right now...

Minecraft has some nice music, But there's this one track... Haggstrom that manages to both relax me and put me on edge at the same time. It sounds so sweet yet so... demented at the same time.

Splatoon is another one of my favorites! All of the music is just so... unique! Some of the songs are so upbeat you can't help but get energized listening to them! Some are definitely slower, more relaxing... they're all fantastic!
I actually listen to the Splatoon soundtrack in my free time quite often, and my go-to's are Fins and Fiddles, Riptide Rupture, and Entropical for fast-paced, energetic songs and #8 regret (yes it's actually called #8 regret), and Maritime Memory for slower, more relaxing songs.

I also think that Danganronpa has a pretty good soundtrack, I'm quite fond of the execution soundtracks from the first game. (There's a lot of spoilers in the comments of that video, so be careful!)

A game that I never hear anyone talk about is Spectrobes, which is depressing, to say the least. The soundtrack!! Is full of bops!! This was one of my favorite games growing up and I wish it got more love...
Daichi Grasslands, ZIba/Akaboshi/Aoboshi, and Himuro are my favorites from the original, though the entire OST is fantastic!

The second game has a pretty good OST as well, my favorites being Darkmos, Malik, and Hyoga. The revamped versions of songs from the original are... not as good, but still enjoyable... except for the revamp of Daichi Grasslands. I cannot enjoy that if i try.
Oh man...

An obvious one is Pokemon, everyone knows that Pokemon has a fantastic soundtrack!
I'm actually listening to the Driftveil city theme right now...

Minecraft has some nice music, But there's this one track... Haggstrom that manages to both relax me and put me on edge at the same time. It sounds so sweet yet so... demented at the same time.

Splatoon is another one of my favorites! All of the music is just so... unique! Some of the songs are so upbeat you can't help but get energized listening to them! Some are definitely slower, more relaxing... they're all fantastic!
I actually listen to the Splatoon soundtrack in my free time quite often, and my go-to's are Fins and Fiddles, Riptide Rupture, and Entropical for fast-paced, energetic songs and #8 regret (yes it's actually called #8 regret), and Maritime Memory for slower, more relaxing songs.

I also think that Danganronpa has a pretty good soundtrack, I'm quite fond of the execution soundtracks from the first game. (There's a lot of spoilers in the comments of that video, so be careful!)

A game that I never hear anyone talk about is Spectrobes, which is depressing, to say the least. The soundtrack!! Is full of bops!! This was one of my favorite games growing up and I wish it got more love...
Daichi Grasslands, ZIba/Akaboshi/Aoboshi, and Himuro are my favorites from the original, though the entire OST is fantastic!

The second game has a pretty good OST as well, my favorites being Darkmos, Malik, and Hyoga. The revamped versions of songs from the original are... not as good, but still enjoyable... except for the revamp of Daichi Grasslands. I cannot enjoy that if i try.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
OneShot, OFF, Hyper Light Drifter, Journey, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Pokemon in general. The battle themes for Undertale are really good, and Puzzle and Dragons Z is an underrated treasure to me.
OneShot, OFF, Hyper Light Drifter, Journey, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Pokemon in general. The battle themes for Undertale are really good, and Puzzle and Dragons Z is an underrated treasure to me.
AqaqXxe.png
-undertale/deltarune
-cuphead
-bayonetta
-persona 5. never played it but I really want to D:
-minecraft lol
-OFF
-honestly all Pokémon games
-animal crossing
-stardew valley
-splatoon
-undertale/deltarune
-cuphead
-bayonetta
-persona 5. never played it but I really want to D:
-minecraft lol
-OFF
-honestly all Pokémon games
-animal crossing
-stardew valley
-splatoon
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Dungeon Siege, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III, and Guild Wars 2. But especially Dungeon Siege.
Dungeon Siege, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III, and Guild Wars 2. But especially Dungeon Siege.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I love the Minecraft music but it makes me feel lonely lmao

Also I hate cave sounds.
I love the Minecraft music but it makes me feel lonely lmao

Also I hate cave sounds.
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
Miror B's theme is pretty neato: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA&t=4s
Miror B's theme is pretty neato: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA&t=4s
beep beep
Hoo boy I know a lot of goodies. But the only few things that come to mind at the moment are Skyrim's OST, and the soundtrack for OFF by Mortis Ghost. Two radically different games, but each have a special place in my heart.
Hoo boy I know a lot of goodies. But the only few things that come to mind at the moment are Skyrim's OST, and the soundtrack for OFF by Mortis Ghost. Two radically different games, but each have a special place in my heart.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11