Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite video game soundtracks?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The entire Ace Attorney series have some seriously good soundtracks (atleast to me anyway). I really, really loved Turnabout Sisters' Ballad, it just has that nostalgic feeling, even though I'm considerably new to the fandom (I know the game ages ago, but I can't find the name so I just ignored it until I found it recently again).
The entire Ace Attorney series have some seriously good soundtracks (atleast to me anyway). I really, really loved Turnabout Sisters' Ballad, it just has that nostalgic feeling, even though I'm considerably new to the fandom (I know the game ages ago, but I can't find the name so I just ignored it until I found it recently again).
C8eEWc5.gif
Pokemon, mainly. World of Warcraft also has some songs that make me stop killing stuff and just listen for a while.
Pokemon, mainly. World of Warcraft also has some songs that make me stop killing stuff and just listen for a while.
FD1rkPC.png
The Okami OST is good, I also really love Halo ODST for the soothing saxophone jazz.. And Halo Reach for making me emotional [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] Otherwise, Shovel Knight has good 8-bit, and Far Cry 5 while being.. Religious based since the plot of the game is a cult, it's got some real bangers in it
The Okami OST is good, I also really love Halo ODST for the soothing saxophone jazz.. And Halo Reach for making me emotional Otherwise, Shovel Knight has good 8-bit, and Far Cry 5 while being.. Religious based since the plot of the game is a cult, it's got some real bangers in it
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
Dark souls and Bloodborne provide really intensive and energetic soundtracks that really fit their respective games!

A lot of Shin Megami tensei games also provide really cool soundtracks with varying themes, but IV has to be my personal favourite.
Dark souls and Bloodborne provide really intensive and energetic soundtracks that really fit their respective games!

A lot of Shin Megami tensei games also provide really cool soundtracks with varying themes, but IV has to be my personal favourite.
Katamari Damacy, Undertale, Minecraft, as well as some tracks from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

you can probably tell i don't play a lot of games haha
Katamari Damacy, Undertale, Minecraft, as well as some tracks from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

you can probably tell i don't play a lot of games haha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2019-05-13 11:26:10" ] oh and GTA V. why i keep playing it probably. [/quote] @Ratiasu Agreed. Underrated soundtrack.
Ratiasu wrote on 2019-05-13 11:26:10:

oh and GTA V. why i keep playing it probably.

@Ratiasu

Agreed. Underrated soundtrack.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
legend of Zelda and kid Icarus!
legend of Zelda and kid Icarus!
hrrr!
Okami, any Zelda OST and ofcourse the OST from the DKC series specially tropical freeze.
Okami, any Zelda OST and ofcourse the OST from the DKC series specially tropical freeze.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
the Devil May Cry series, TES: Morrowind, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky have some of my favourite soundtracks.
the Devil May Cry series, TES: Morrowind, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky have some of my favourite soundtracks.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
The Nier and Nier: Automata OSTs are absolutely phenomenal.

I HIGHLY recommend giving them a listen.
The Nier and Nier: Automata OSTs are absolutely phenomenal.

I HIGHLY recommend giving them a listen.
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11