Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite video game soundtracks?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Every single Don’t Starve/ Together soundtrack
Every single Don’t Starve/ Together soundtrack
I love the music from the real Pokemon games and Let's Go.

Lunar Legend gets stuck in head even thinking about it. (I played the remake for the GBA.) I also love the music from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. :3
I love the music from the real Pokemon games and Let's Go.

Lunar Legend gets stuck in head even thinking about it. (I played the remake for the GBA.) I also love the music from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. :3
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
OneShot, Night in the Woods, all the TES games, Fallout New Vegas, Pokemon (black and white's elite 4 theme? hnng), Hyper Light Drifter, Dead Cells, Hotline Miami, Witcher 3, minecraft

EDIT: I almost forgot about Abzu!! So pretty and calming

OneShot, Night in the Woods, all the TES games, Fallout New Vegas, Pokemon (black and white's elite 4 theme? hnng), Hyper Light Drifter, Dead Cells, Hotline Miami, Witcher 3, minecraft

EDIT: I almost forgot about Abzu!! So pretty and calming

SORmH.gif xTVXP.gif F8Yyq.gif WEc1O.gif FgSlG.gif
Celeste, Hyper Light Drifter, Thomas Was Alone, Bastion, Undertale, pretty much any of the Zelda games, Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, Animal Crossing, and Stardew Valley are some of my favorites
Celeste, Hyper Light Drifter, Thomas Was Alone, Bastion, Undertale, pretty much any of the Zelda games, Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, Animal Crossing, and Stardew Valley are some of my favorites
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Oh god, too many. Mainly Nintendo for me. A lot from the N64 era. If I tried listing every one, I'd be here all day, haha; The ones below are the most memorable to me. Since my list is rather drawn out, I bolded the titles that are essentially my favorites [i]out of[/i] my favorites. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] ----- * Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen, [b]Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum[/b], Pokemon Black/White (and the sequels), Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team, & Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia * Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, [b]Majora's Mask[/b], and Breath of the Wild [i](BotW's was really minimal, which fits v well just... it's a tad bit disappointing. I do still enjoy it though!)[/i] * OSTs from the Animal Crossing games, mainly GC and [b]New Leaf[/b] [i](New Leaf's noon and afternoon music puts me at ease instantly. I [u]seriously[/u] recommend either of these OSTs to anyone, it's one of my easy favorites from this general list.)[/i] * [b]Banjo-Kazooie[/b] & Donkey Kong 64 [i](Grouping these together for the similar feel and atmosphere, both very silly and playful, definitely fits both the games.)[/i] * Minecraft and Terraria [i](One thing a good sandbox needs is a nice & memorable soundtrack, and both of these definitely qualify.)[/i] * Undertale * Stardew Valley
Oh god, too many. Mainly Nintendo for me. A lot from the N64 era. If I tried listing every one, I'd be here all day, haha;

The ones below are the most memorable to me. Since my list is rather drawn out, I bolded the titles that are essentially my favorites out of my favorites.

* Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Pokemon Black/White (and the sequels), Pokemon Red/Blue Rescue Team, & Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

* Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Breath of the Wild (BotW's was really minimal, which fits v well just... it's a tad bit disappointing. I do still enjoy it though!)

* OSTs from the Animal Crossing games, mainly GC and New Leaf (New Leaf's noon and afternoon music puts me at ease instantly. I seriously recommend either of these OSTs to anyone, it's one of my easy favorites from this general list.)

* Banjo-Kazooie & Donkey Kong 64 (Grouping these together for the similar feel and atmosphere, both very silly and playful, definitely fits both the games.)

* Minecraft and Terraria (One thing a good sandbox needs is a nice & memorable soundtrack, and both of these definitely qualify.)

* Undertale

* Stardew Valley
2zqBVe2.png
ikTPgzn.png
xWATH5C.png
OxagJgG.png
dEpEkJE.gif
Gotta agree with yall on minecraft!!! it feels very unique and i love that
also mario galaxy (both 1 and 2 i guess) Hhhh,HHOOOOOOOOOOOO
mario odyssey is cool and good too but i wouldnt say its as good as galaxy
can i count smash bros? i mean its mostly remixes, or tracks just directly ported from the originals, but theres some incredible music too
Gotta agree with yall on minecraft!!! it feels very unique and i love that
also mario galaxy (both 1 and 2 i guess) Hhhh,HHOOOOOOOOOOOO
mario odyssey is cool and good too but i wouldnt say its as good as galaxy
can i count smash bros? i mean its mostly remixes, or tracks just directly ported from the originals, but theres some incredible music too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
ive always enjoyed the pokemon dungeon mystery's ost, personally. it varies so much in different tones and almost all the dungeons have different tracks for them, and the important dungeons always have such amazing soundtracks for them.
and not to mention the sound effects, god they're amazing heheh

oh and oneshot!! it's a smaller rpg that i at first before playing it gave off undertale vibes but oh LORD was i wrong, it's such a great game and it's so cheap so i suggest everyone who can to play it. the ost is beautiful also.

and hmm,, the animal crossing osts are ALWAYS enjoyable and if you don't like them, then simply perish

and for some reason i also kinda like tf2's ost (yeah, it has one, i was surprised too tbh) and it has some pretty fun jams
ive always enjoyed the pokemon dungeon mystery's ost, personally. it varies so much in different tones and almost all the dungeons have different tracks for them, and the important dungeons always have such amazing soundtracks for them.
and not to mention the sound effects, god they're amazing heheh

oh and oneshot!! it's a smaller rpg that i at first before playing it gave off undertale vibes but oh LORD was i wrong, it's such a great game and it's so cheap so i suggest everyone who can to play it. the ost is beautiful also.

and hmm,, the animal crossing osts are ALWAYS enjoyable and if you don't like them, then simply perish

and for some reason i also kinda like tf2's ost (yeah, it has one, i was surprised too tbh) and it has some pretty fun jams
minecraft, skyrim, forza 6

pokemon, lots from pokemon

oh and GTA V. why i keep playing it probably.
minecraft, skyrim, forza 6

pokemon, lots from pokemon

oh and GTA V. why i keep playing it probably.
yzUX307.png
Oh MY! Video games are amazing, and their soundtracks even better!
I love a lot of soundtracks but here are a few!
-Skyrim
-Undertale
-Persona 5
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (I know it's just a bunch of remixed game music, but that should count even more, so much in one game!)

Oh there are sooooo many, but these stood out to me a lot, and I even listen to them by themselves sometimes!

Edit:
ALSO! ANother good game OST is Wizard of Legend, it's really good
Oh MY! Video games are amazing, and their soundtracks even better!
I love a lot of soundtracks but here are a few!
-Skyrim
-Undertale
-Persona 5
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (I know it's just a bunch of remixed game music, but that should count even more, so much in one game!)

Oh there are sooooo many, but these stood out to me a lot, and I even listen to them by themselves sometimes!

Edit:
ALSO! ANother good game OST is Wizard of Legend, it's really good
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind & Skyrim are amazing)... [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind & Skyrim are amazing)...
tDAcVLz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11