Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111
@SilverAndCyanide It sounds nice! And I hope you have fun in Brazil and get to take a lot of awesome pictures! I hope you're able to walk on the beach in bare feet too.
@SilverAndCyanide It sounds nice! And I hope you have fun in Brazil and get to take a lot of awesome pictures! I hope you're able to walk on the beach in bare feet too.
@Herico I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope that it becomes less of a nuisance to you in the future
@Herico I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope that it becomes less of a nuisance to you in the future
Yes! It was on my graduation.
It was 3am, me and my friends walked along the riverfront
I'd like to walk barefoot for whole life :(
Yes! It was on my graduation.
It was 3am, me and my friends walked along the riverfront
I'd like to walk barefoot for whole life :(
[quote name="Herico" date="2019-05-08 14:41:04" ] No, because 1) that's how you get foot infections 2) shards of broken glass aren't fun when they're lodged in your toe. And 3) you don't know what happened to that patch of grass you just stepped in barefoot, could have been peed on countless times, maybe it's where a carcass recently stood. It's a sore subject for me when it comes to feet. [/quote] I'm backing this one. I have really tender feet because I always got yelled at for running around barefoot for those reasons. My father also used to work in a machine shop, so I'd always get metal shavings stuck in my foot that I'd have to get out with a tweezer. You learn to wear slippers around the house after a while. Now the beach is a different story. I loooove running my toes through some sand. It's the best. I wish I wasn't so tender footed and paranoid so I could explore more than just sand.
Herico wrote on 2019-05-08 14:41:04:
No, because 1) that's how you get foot infections 2) shards of broken glass aren't fun when they're lodged in your toe. And 3) you don't know what happened to that patch of grass you just stepped in barefoot, could have been peed on countless times, maybe it's where a carcass recently stood.

It's a sore subject for me when it comes to feet.

I'm backing this one. I have really tender feet because I always got yelled at for running around barefoot for those reasons. My father also used to work in a machine shop, so I'd always get metal shavings stuck in my foot that I'd have to get out with a tweezer. You learn to wear slippers around the house after a while.

Now the beach is a different story. I loooove running my toes through some sand. It's the best. I wish I wasn't so tender footed and paranoid so I could explore more than just sand.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
@Lexiffer How did that happen? xD Did he come back in and track the shavings everywhere?
@Lexiffer How did that happen? xD Did he come back in and track the shavings everywhere?
I tentatively tiptoe outside barefoot. Most of the time, if it's not too hot (I live in a Hot State) I'll leave my shoes off when performing such daring actions as checking the mail or putting out the trash for collection. I've stepped on some wicked things in the past though, so I'm not that adventurous about it.

I did get to go to the beach with my partner recently, though, and we spent the entire time barefoot wandering around and exploring tide pools! It was really fun.
I tentatively tiptoe outside barefoot. Most of the time, if it's not too hot (I live in a Hot State) I'll leave my shoes off when performing such daring actions as checking the mail or putting out the trash for collection. I've stepped on some wicked things in the past though, so I'm not that adventurous about it.

I did get to go to the beach with my partner recently, though, and we spent the entire time barefoot wandering around and exploring tide pools! It was really fun.
j3zsWMV.png
Old Dergs for sale ; check here!
@SilverAndCyanide yeah, he never had the decency to take his shoes off outside, but even if he would it was on his pants as well so it tracked through the living room. It wasnt large shavings, just small enough like a small splinter where you wouldn't see it in plain sight. But boy would you feel it ;-;
@SilverAndCyanide yeah, he never had the decency to take his shoes off outside, but even if he would it was on his pants as well so it tracked through the living room. It wasnt large shavings, just small enough like a small splinter where you wouldn't see it in plain sight. But boy would you feel it ;-;
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Sharp rocks and pine needles oof, so rarely
Sharp rocks and pine needles oof, so rarely
LIo8D8G.gif
I love walking around barefoot!!
I despise wearing shoes and socks, because it feels really constricting. So even if it's really hot outside or if there are a bunch of rocks, I'm still going to be barefoot. ^-^
I love walking around barefoot!!
I despise wearing shoes and socks, because it feels really constricting. So even if it's really hot outside or if there are a bunch of rocks, I'm still going to be barefoot. ^-^
IMG_1975_zpsddg06ze0.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Di6JuI8.gif
Nope. ;-;
I don't even walk wiith my bare feet in my house. They just feel vulnerable so I wear slipper all the time.
Nope. ;-;
I don't even walk wiith my bare feet in my house. They just feel vulnerable so I wear slipper all the time.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111