Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111
@SilverAndCyanide
hahaha yup.
and barkdust. its slightly inconvenient but its nothin
@SilverAndCyanide
hahaha yup.
and barkdust. its slightly inconvenient but its nothin
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 @CTWKTheDorko No I know I've stepped on way worse but like... pine needles are so dry and they get everywhere here since I'm in the northwest and they're all crumbly and everything?? Eugh I have yet to experience that
@BlazingPhoenix01 @CTWKTheDorko No I know I've stepped on way worse but like... pine needles are so dry and they get everywhere here since I'm in the northwest and they're all crumbly and everything?? Eugh I have yet to experience that
I'm outside barefoot right now, actually.
I'm outside barefoot right now, actually.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
No definitely not. Maybe maybe grass for only like a few steps. On the other hand, indoors barefoot is amazing.
No definitely not. Maybe maybe grass for only like a few steps. On the other hand, indoors barefoot is amazing.
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[quote name="liezel" date="2019-03-03 11:59:05" ] it depends on what i'm stepping on i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs [/quote]
liezel wrote on 2019-03-03 11:59:05:
it depends on what i'm stepping on
i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
my toesies are sensitive, it feels weird, & my skin is irritated by grass, so no xP
my toesies are sensitive, it feels weird, & my skin is irritated by grass, so no xP
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
@icecreamdude26 Why is indoors better? :o
@icecreamdude26 Why is indoors better? :o
@SilverAndCyanide

Probably cause my feet are on the sensitive side, and outdoors tends to have harsher factors like the ground being way too hot or cold, rougher terrain, random sharp rocks/objects, etc. Indoors tends to eliminate most of that. I guess I agree with you in that being barefoot is freeing and amazing. My feet are just too sensitive to enjoy it outside xD
@SilverAndCyanide

Probably cause my feet are on the sensitive side, and outdoors tends to have harsher factors like the ground being way too hot or cold, rougher terrain, random sharp rocks/objects, etc. Indoors tends to eliminate most of that. I guess I agree with you in that being barefoot is freeing and amazing. My feet are just too sensitive to enjoy it outside xD
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
I love walking barefoot on cool smooth stone. I find it incredibly soothing on my soul.

But walking barefoot on concrete and asphalt? No way, no thank you. I tried that once, walking across town for a festival, thinking it would be too hot for shoes since it was the middle of summer. I came home with so many blisters.
I love walking barefoot on cool smooth stone. I find it incredibly soothing on my soul.

But walking barefoot on concrete and asphalt? No way, no thank you. I tried that once, walking across town for a festival, thinking it would be too hot for shoes since it was the middle of summer. I came home with so many blisters.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Yes
I love going outside barefoot whenever I can or feel safe enough to. I love walking through grass and cobblestone!
I feel weird when I have to wear socks for a long time

My hands also need lots of free air, which means gloves are the last thing I put on.
Yes
I love going outside barefoot whenever I can or feel safe enough to. I love walking through grass and cobblestone!
I feel weird when I have to wear socks for a long time

My hands also need lots of free air, which means gloves are the last thing I put on.
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111