Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you dont like?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I absolutely DESPISE bacon with every atom of my physical and metaphysical being and you could not pay me to even touch it with a thousand foot pole.

I barely have a sense of smell or taste and the texture makes me dry heave like mad, no matter how it's cooked and the smell, oh god the smell, it's somehow so strong that I can still smell it and why for the love of everything sane and sacred is it EVERYWHERE?! Slapping bacon scent and flavor on everything is not going to fix the world, and nobody in their right mind needs a bacon scented candle or bacon perfume and that is the hill I will die on
I absolutely DESPISE bacon with every atom of my physical and metaphysical being and you could not pay me to even touch it with a thousand foot pole.

I barely have a sense of smell or taste and the texture makes me dry heave like mad, no matter how it's cooked and the smell, oh god the smell, it's somehow so strong that I can still smell it and why for the love of everything sane and sacred is it EVERYWHERE?! Slapping bacon scent and flavor on everything is not going to fix the world, and nobody in their right mind needs a bacon scented candle or bacon perfume and that is the hill I will die on
Bacon, gravy, chocolate, olives, avocados
Bacon, gravy, chocolate, olives, avocados
kEygMJz.png
Okay so melted cheese makes me unhappy
Okay so melted cheese makes me unhappy
click my babies
3eXZj.gif
Processed American cheese. Anything it's melted on turns to poison.
Processed American cheese. Anything it's melted on turns to poison.
y6Tz96p.png
i dont know if this is a popular food, but i just. do not like kiwis
i dont know if this is a popular food, but i just. do not like kiwis
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
Tomato soup, spaghetti, and olives!! When spaghetti is being served, the only thing I’ll eat is the meatballs and the garlic bread. I don’t like the spaghetti pasta mixed with the tomato sauce and all that.
Tomato soup, spaghetti, and olives!! When spaghetti is being served, the only thing I’ll eat is the meatballs and the garlic bread. I don’t like the spaghetti pasta mixed with the tomato sauce and all that.
Not a fan of peanut butter. Like, on anything, really. I have to be in a really special mood. Most of the time it makes me sick.
Not a fan of peanut butter. Like, on anything, really. I have to be in a really special mood. Most of the time it makes me sick.
2zqBVe2.png
ikTPgzn.png
xWATH5C.png
OxagJgG.png
dEpEkJE.gif
Carrot, cantalope, almost any mcfreaking veggie, and cakes/cupcakes
Carrot, cantalope, almost any mcfreaking veggie, and cakes/cupcakes
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I despise CHEESE . Every single kind, whether melted or string or sliced or whatever. I tear it off my pizza too. I can't stand the smell, texture, or taste. Cottage cheese has to be the worst of all. I'm sorry, if you like cottage cheese, we can't be friends.

Salad in general is really nasty to me. I hate dressings: Italian, ranch, you name it. Cucumbers taste like feet, I hate tomatoes, and don't get me started on croutons. Also, I hate when people put strawberries, blueberries, or grapes on their salad.

Also, apple juice is disgusting don't @ me.
I despise CHEESE . Every single kind, whether melted or string or sliced or whatever. I tear it off my pizza too. I can't stand the smell, texture, or taste. Cottage cheese has to be the worst of all. I'm sorry, if you like cottage cheese, we can't be friends.

Salad in general is really nasty to me. I hate dressings: Italian, ranch, you name it. Cucumbers taste like feet, I hate tomatoes, and don't get me started on croutons. Also, I hate when people put strawberries, blueberries, or grapes on their salad.

Also, apple juice is disgusting don't @ me.
laV4cLs.gif
@blubloo im SORRY but i love this reply so much it makes me laugh bc i would literally friggin die for cheese--

i also like salad but only get ranch & cheese on it,
but i love the reply you left the amount of passion for your hate for those things brings joy to my heart despite the fact i like some of them-
@blubloo im SORRY but i love this reply so much it makes me laugh bc i would literally friggin die for cheese--

i also like salad but only get ranch & cheese on it,
but i love the reply you left the amount of passion for your hate for those things brings joy to my heart despite the fact i like some of them-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14