Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] 1kt Grab Bags! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Somethinggetrekt

Sending for ten bags.
@Somethinggetrekt

Sending for ten bags.
all pronouns +3 fr
@Somethinggetrekt I would like 5 please :3 (Sure, i'll take a dragon.)
@Somethinggetrekt I would like 5 please :3 (Sure, i'll take a dragon.)
@Somethinggetrekt

I bought 20 a few days ago, and it shows you took the payment I think, but that I haven't recieved anything? I was wondering if you just have a backlog or maybe forgot? No rush I just got a little concerned! (I also get the bad gateway on your profile)
@Somethinggetrekt

I bought 20 a few days ago, and it shows you took the payment I think, but that I haven't recieved anything? I was wondering if you just have a backlog or maybe forgot? No rush I just got a little concerned! (I also get the bad gateway on your profile)
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Somethinggetrekt Ten grab bag please.
@Somethinggetrekt Ten grab bag please.
https://pokefarm.com/user/OnyxMinx
@Gilan1 @coconuthead @abeeinshoes @toxicvenom @oldred100 @Nylasor @scarluth @okanawolf @lunyra @aliferum @yagine @starwing36 @moxiedaydream @RubyMinx

(How do I start this...)

Hi everyone! Thank you for buying my grab bags. Umm... but the thing is, I was offline since the last grab bag sales (last year june), due to *(see bottom). However, my IRL friend was just looking at this forum when she suddenly noticed this thread at the top, and she found out that you all may have sent the payments via pm due to the instructions. So she told me and I logged on and, to my horror, many of you have sent a lot of payments!! I don’t want you to spend money on nothing, so I will be giving you all the items soon! So sorry for letting everyone worry!!

*: So many of you have said that when you clicked into my profile, you see a “bad gateway”. That was because I was trying to paste a really really reallyy realllyyyy long link into my profile (not intentional, I didn’t notice it was so long!!)

When I clicked submit, my profile froze for like 1 minute, and when i refreshed the page, horrors of horrors, my profile became like that. I reported the problem but nothing happened.

And that’s how my addiction for FR died! I don’t want to continue FR anymore (i’m giving my stuff to my friend) and i’ll be going off after I completed all orders above. As I’m quite a busy person, I predict that it may take some time for me to complete all the orders!! So sorry if I’ll take a long time, but I will ultimately send the items to you!
@Gilan1 @coconuthead @abeeinshoes @toxicvenom @oldred100 @Nylasor @scarluth @okanawolf @lunyra @aliferum @yagine @starwing36 @moxiedaydream @RubyMinx

(How do I start this...)

Hi everyone! Thank you for buying my grab bags. Umm... but the thing is, I was offline since the last grab bag sales (last year june), due to *(see bottom). However, my IRL friend was just looking at this forum when she suddenly noticed this thread at the top, and she found out that you all may have sent the payments via pm due to the instructions. So she told me and I logged on and, to my horror, many of you have sent a lot of payments!! I don’t want you to spend money on nothing, so I will be giving you all the items soon! So sorry for letting everyone worry!!

*: So many of you have said that when you clicked into my profile, you see a “bad gateway”. That was because I was trying to paste a really really reallyy realllyyyy long link into my profile (not intentional, I didn’t notice it was so long!!)

When I clicked submit, my profile froze for like 1 minute, and when i refreshed the page, horrors of horrors, my profile became like that. I reported the problem but nothing happened.

And that’s how my addiction for FR died! I don’t want to continue FR anymore (i’m giving my stuff to my friend) and i’ll be going off after I completed all orders above. As I’m quite a busy person, I predict that it may take some time for me to complete all the orders!! So sorry if I’ll take a long time, but I will ultimately send the items to you!
@somethinggetrekt I'm sorry that happened to you, but thank you for keeping you word for this!
@somethinggetrekt I'm sorry that happened to you, but thank you for keeping you word for this!
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
I didn’t even realize that the post was old! So sorry for stressing you out at all!
I didn’t even realize that the post was old! So sorry for stressing you out at all!
Imp Adopt
Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I should've been more careful and checked!
Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I should've been more careful and checked!
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Somethinggetrekt
oh gosh sorry! It's okay to not fill in my order since this thread is old. Sorry! ^^"
@Somethinggetrekt
oh gosh sorry! It's okay to not fill in my order since this thread is old. Sorry! ^^"
TlQjbxg.gif
@Somethinggetrekt

AHH! Sorry! Didn't realize that this was an old thread! Didn't mean to stress you out!
@Somethinggetrekt

AHH! Sorry! Didn't realize that this was an old thread! Didn't mean to stress you out!
all pronouns +3 fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7