Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] 1kt Grab Bags! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kronus
Hmm i do have a light egg, but i don’t think i’ll be placing it in the bags as a 250kt prize for 1kt is quite a loss for me! But there are festival stuff and skins inside (you can check the notable stuff post on the first page of the thread!)
@kronus
Hmm i do have a light egg, but i don’t think i’ll be placing it in the bags as a 250kt prize for 1kt is quite a loss for me! But there are festival stuff and skins inside (you can check the notable stuff post on the first page of the thread!)
@Somethinggetrekt can I get 10 grab bags for 10kt? yes for a chance of dragon please
@Somethinggetrekt can I get 10 grab bags for 10kt? yes for a chance of dragon please
@Somethinggetrekt

I'd like 5 bags, please!

Sending payment now :)
@Somethinggetrekt

I'd like 5 bags, please!

Sending payment now :)
lmBVOQT.gif
[quote name="Zillua" date="2018-06-14 07:26:19" ] @Somethinggetrekt I'll buy 20 grab bags please! [/quote] Oops I forgot. I'm okay for getting a dragon
Zillua wrote on 2018-06-14 07:26:19:
@Somethinggetrekt I'll buy 20 grab bags please!
Oops I forgot. I'm okay for getting a dragon
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Whirlwish @melponds @Zillua @Wolfiez8191
Sorry guys! I had been super busy over the past few days and rarely got online to do my baldwin and crim! I'll try to send your bags over asap! Thank you for your understanding :)
@Whirlwish @melponds @Zillua @Wolfiez8191
Sorry guys! I had been super busy over the past few days and rarely got online to do my baldwin and crim! I'll try to send your bags over asap! Thank you for your understanding :)
@melponds @Zillua @Wolfiez8191
Sent!

@Whirlwish @kronus
Sending soon!
@melponds @Zillua @Wolfiez8191
Sent!

@Whirlwish @kronus
Sending soon!
@somethinggetrekt - May I have 25 grab bags please? I'm ok with getting a dragon :)
@somethinggetrekt - May I have 25 grab bags please? I'm ok with getting a dragon :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Somethinggetrekt Moved to the Raffles forum :)
@Somethinggetrekt Moved to the Raffles forum :)
@raebaa
Okie!

@gaia
Whoops, did i put it in items for sale again. Thanks btw :)
@raebaa
Okie!

@gaia
Whoops, did i put it in items for sale again. Thanks btw :)
@somethinggetrekt
Sending for five! ^^
Edit: No dragons please, forgot about that-
@somethinggetrekt
Sending for five! ^^
Edit: No dragons please, forgot about that-
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7