Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick A Gift (EDITED 9/21/18 PLEASE NOTE)
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 791 792
@LeviathanDemon I’ll take the vial of hypnotic sight, the mysterious cowl and maren warrior. ----- Pick 2: [item=paper ridgeback masque] [item=Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe] [item=fathomsearch halo] [item=skin: Faerie Dream] [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat]
@LeviathanDemon
I’ll take the vial of hypnotic sight, the mysterious cowl and maren warrior.
Pick 2:
Paper Ridgeback Masque Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Fathomsearch Halo Skin: Faerie Dream Murkmirth Tailcoat
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon the ice and shadow apparel, please. pick three: [item=Black Linen Head Wrap][item= Bloody Leg Bandages][item= Black Linen Wing Wraps][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Roving Seafarer's Helm][item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb][item= Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=green sludge]*5[item=yellow sludge]*2[item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Orange Wooly Tail][skin=5860]
@quisicorazon the ice and shadow apparel, please. pick three:
Black Linen Head Wrap Bloody Leg Bandages Black Linen Wing Wraps Peacebringer's Cowl Roving Seafarer's Helm Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Ebony Filigree Breastplate Green Sludge *5 Yellow Sludge *2 Tropical Birdskull Headdress Orange Wooly Tail
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@tiyonna43 I'll take the breastplate and the two black linen wraps, please! Pick 2: [item=firebreather cape][item=celadon wing silks][item=emerald aviator helmet][item=cat's helmet][item=desert rain frog][item=pathfinder's quiver][item=sparkling violet bow][item=kelly green spats][item=paper fae mask] -Any mire familiars (except bosses) -Any ghostlight ruin familiars (except bosses)
@tiyonna43 I'll take the breastplate and the two black linen wraps, please!

Pick 2:

Firebreather Cape Celadon Wing Silks Emerald Aviator Helmet Cat's Helmet Pathfinder's Quiver Kelly Green Spats

-Any mire familiars (except bosses)
-Any ghostlight ruin familiars (except bosses)
@Decaffeinated i'll take the cape and the silk thanks! :D [b]Pick one box:[/b] [center][quote=From the ocean] [item=Entangled Tentacles Chest] [/quote][/center] [center][quote=Happy surprise] I'll buy for you the prettiest dragon (considering your lair aesthetic) in the first 200 in AH! And he'll come with a lovely coordinate familiar [emoji=coatl scared size=2] [/quote][/center] [center][quote= Hidden in the shadow] [item=murkmirth ambassador] [/quote][/center]
@Decaffeinated i'll take the cape and the silk thanks! :D

Pick one box:
From the ocean wrote:

Entangled Tentacles Chest

Happy surprise wrote:

I'll buy for you the prettiest dragon (considering your lair aesthetic) in the first 200 in AH! And he'll come with a lovely coordinate familiar

Hidden in the shadow wrote:

Murkmirth Ambassador
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[color=blue]@xxDoxxie I'd love to see what dragon you pick for my lair! :D [color=teal] Pick Three A dragon from my Random tab http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/450186/1469941 [item=scholar] [item= scarlet flycatcher] [item= green goo][color=teal]x11 [item=black neck bow] [item=rusted treasure chest][color=teal]x3 [color=green] Sorry @Bess333
@xxDoxxie I'd love to see what dragon you pick for my lair!
:D

Pick Three
A dragon from my Random tab
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/450186/1469941

Scholar
Scarlet Flycatcher
Green Goo x11
Black Neck Bow
Rusted Treasure Chest x3

Sorry @Bess333
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin the chests, bow and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51144620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511447/51144620_350.png[/img] [/url] ------- pick 2 [item=just add fins chest][item=secondary gene: morph][item=Crown of Bones ][item= Ivory Aviator Scarf ][item= Starry Regard][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings]
@Sinjin the chests, bow and

51144620_350.png

pick 2
Just Add Fins Chest Secondary Gene: Morph Crown of Bones Ivory Aviator Scarf Starry Regard Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers the gene and stockings please pick three: [item=the Emperor's New Clothes][item= Bloody Leg Bandages][item= Black Linen Wing Wraps][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Roving Seafarer's Helm][item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb][item=Gold Filigree Boots][item=green sludge]*5[item=yellow sludge]*2[item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Orange Wooly Tail][skin=5860] chess set
@CoyoteFlowers the gene and stockings please
pick three:
The Emperor's New Clothes Bloody Leg Bandages Black Linen Wing Wraps Peacebringer's Cowl Roving Seafarer's Helm Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Gold Filigree Boots Green Sludge *5 Yellow Sludge *2 Tropical Birdskull Headdress Orange Wooly Tail chess set
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@tiyonna43 Can I have [item=the emperor's new clothes] [item=bloody leg bandages] [item=peacebringer's cowl] ? [b]Choose two:[/b] [item=frog's leg armor] [item=prismatic crystalscales] [item=autumn dryad] [item=death seeker]
@tiyonna43
Can I have The Emperor's New Clothes Bloody Leg Bandages Peacebringer's Cowl ?

Choose two:
Frog's Leg Armor
Prismatic Crystalscales
Autumn Dryad
Death Seeker
ACOZFAh.pngmtHAEL4.pngcQS6PnX.png
733EAYl.png
[color=blue]@Blueriverz May I have[item= prismatic crystalscales][color=blue] and the [item=death seeker][color=blue]? [color=teal]Pick Three A dragon from my Random tab http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/450186/1469941 [item=grey slime] [item= hulking greatowl] [item= rusted treasure chest][color=teal]x3 [item= winterwatcher's arctic tail cozy]
@Blueriverz
May I have Prismatic Crystalscales and the Death Seeker ?

Pick Three
A dragon from my Random tab
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/450186/1469941
Grey Slime
Hulking Greatowl
Rusted Treasure Chest x3
Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin Claim! Want your dragon Dot, Rusted Treasure Chest x3 and the Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy. [u]Pick 3:[/u] ...100 Foodpoints of your choice [item=Bluefin Charger][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=salve Kamaitachi][item=Vista: Mire]
@Sinjin Claim!

Want your dragon Dot, Rusted Treasure Chest x3 and the Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy.

Pick 3:

...100 Foodpoints of your choice

Bluefin Charger Hydra Scorpion Bluemoon Aviar Salve Kamaitachi Vista: Mire
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 791 792