Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87
Alright! This sounds like fun!
Alright! This sounds like fun!
VAAnkLY.png
[color=15478b]Ohh, this sounds like an excellent way to tackle the server strain. I do feel that a week is a little short - maybe a month, or two weeks, or alternatively, the time-span between new gift. But ultimately, I can understand if this would contribute to the problem. [emoji=heart size=1] On a different note, Galore is gorgeous![/color]
Ohh, this sounds like an excellent way to tackle the server strain.

I do feel that a week is a little short - maybe a month, or two weeks, or alternatively, the time-span between new gift. But ultimately, I can understand if this would contribute to the problem.

On a different note, Galore is gorgeous!

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
[quote name="batfossil" date="2019-05-06 10:43:04" ] they’re cute [/quote]
batfossil wrote on 2019-05-06 10:43:04:
they’re cute
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2019-05-06 13:32:39" ] [quote name="FrenchieLeigh" date="2019-05-06 13:25:22" ] Considering staff is under no obligation to give us free items of any kind on a website we only pay real money for if we want to, 7 days is completely reasonable. Missing out on things is a part of life whether it be for vacation, forgetfulness or other, and the entitled attitude of "I'm here so I deserve to be catered to" is setting you all up for failure. Then again, no one is ever happy with free FR updates. [/quote] ^ *points at text enthusiastically* And this frees devs to do other things than just maintenance. Galore is one handsome guardian btw. [/quote] My feelings exactly
PlagueMaw wrote on 2019-05-06 13:32:39:
FrenchieLeigh wrote on 2019-05-06 13:25:22:
Considering staff is under no obligation to give us free items of any kind on a website we only pay real money for if we want to, 7 days is completely reasonable.

Missing out on things is a part of life whether it be for vacation, forgetfulness or other, and the entitled attitude of "I'm here so I deserve to be catered to" is setting you all up for failure.

Then again, no one is ever happy with free FR updates.

^ *points at text enthusiastically*

And this frees devs to do other things than just maintenance.

Galore is one handsome guardian btw.

My feelings exactly
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
I agree that one week seems short, but otherwise, I like this!
I agree that one week seems short, but otherwise, I like this!
PQznZys.png
Nice~
Nice~
I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Galore; he/she looks pretty! I do wish the period was 14 (or at least 10) days (or maybe replace the old item with the new item, like others have said), but otherwise, great update! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
I Galore; he/she looks pretty!
I do wish the period was 14 (or at least 10) days (or maybe replace the old item with the new item, like others have said), but otherwise, great update!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
I know everyone has said their piece but I think 7 days is more than enough.
It's unfortunate if you can't get it automatically anymore, but you can buy the item on the AH or something. Exclusive items are exclusive for a reason, and its satisfying when you can finally afford a rare item when you couldn't get it on release. I don't think everything in a game needs to be handed to you on a sliver platter, its not as rewarding as working for it.
I know everyone has said their piece but I think 7 days is more than enough.
It's unfortunate if you can't get it automatically anymore, but you can buy the item on the AH or something. Exclusive items are exclusive for a reason, and its satisfying when you can finally afford a rare item when you couldn't get it on release. I don't think everything in a game needs to be handed to you on a sliver platter, its not as rewarding as working for it.
Oh my gosh I love him so much!! Especially the beard!

Beyond that, this is a really cool way to solve the problem! I’m glad you found a good, fair way to deal with the problem without stopping giving us stuff all together.
Oh my gosh I love him so much!! Especially the beard!

Beyond that, this is a really cool way to solve the problem! I’m glad you found a good, fair way to deal with the problem without stopping giving us stuff all together.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
please make it a 2 week period! but other than that this seems great! i love galore so much!!! favourite npc now :’D
please make it a 2 week period! but other than that this seems great! i love galore so much!!! favourite npc now :’D
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87