Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A noob looking for 1x1 ♥
1 2 3
@Pixlesticks
Alright, sounds fun!

I would think keeping it here on the forums would be easier. We can talk more about the plot and setting once we make it.
@Pixlesticks
Alright, sounds fun!

I would think keeping it here on the forums would be easier. We can talk more about the plot and setting once we make it.
G2T4rWb.png
@NovaAurora

I'll go make a separate thread then and we can work out the plot and setting ^^
@NovaAurora

I'll go make a separate thread then and we can work out the plot and setting ^^
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
If you’re still looking, I can do some of the topics you picked. I can do one-two paragraphs per response, and I’m all for brainstorming / ooc chat. I have characters for.
-Pokémon
-Medieval Fantasy
-Lovecraftian
-World of Warcraft
I can also do Dragon Riders and High Fantasy, but I’m not too sure about any plots/characters.
@Pixlesticks
If you’re still looking, I can do some of the topics you picked. I can do one-two paragraphs per response, and I’m all for brainstorming / ooc chat. I have characters for.
-Pokémon
-Medieval Fantasy
-Lovecraftian
-World of Warcraft
I can also do Dragon Riders and High Fantasy, but I’m not too sure about any plots/characters.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi

Sounds cool to me! I'm popping back and forth between here and actual people responsibilities (I mean I gotta at least pretend I'm an actual people) so I'll be randomly here and not.
I'm up for literally any of those genres, and thought I prefer pm's or disc, we can do forums if you'd prefer.
Plots are always up for uh... Plotting about...? Brainstorming is King.

Also excuse me if I make like NO sense, I've gotten pretty much no sleep and haven't eaten in an age and a half.
@Axolotlboi

Sounds cool to me! I'm popping back and forth between here and actual people responsibilities (I mean I gotta at least pretend I'm an actual people) so I'll be randomly here and not.
I'm up for literally any of those genres, and thought I prefer pm's or disc, we can do forums if you'd prefer.
Plots are always up for uh... Plotting about...? Brainstorming is King.

Also excuse me if I make like NO sense, I've gotten pretty much no sleep and haven't eaten in an age and a half.
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
Both PMs and Discord work, although I lean more towards Discord usually. My favorites of the topics you have are World of Warcraft and Lovecraft, I haven’t seen them done before. And, you’re fine fam, I barely make sense either.
@Pixlesticks
Both PMs and Discord work, although I lean more towards Discord usually. My favorites of the topics you have are World of Warcraft and Lovecraft, I haven’t seen them done before. And, you’re fine fam, I barely make sense either.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Pixlesticks
I didn't really have anything in mind, I can adapt to whatever. I am more familiar with D&D type stuff, tho. Also, do we play as our dragons? A human-ish form of our dragons? Or just an OC? (Cuz I haven't really figured my dragons out as characters yet...)
@Pixlesticks
I didn't really have anything in mind, I can adapt to whatever. I am more familiar with D&D type stuff, tho. Also, do we play as our dragons? A human-ish form of our dragons? Or just an OC? (Cuz I haven't really figured my dragons out as characters yet...)
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
@Axolotlboi

Awesome ^^ I'll pm you my info for disc and we can work from there!

@PenziePines13

That's up to us whether we chose our dragons or make up totally different characters :) If we're doing something D&D based, then we should probably work on a plot and setting, THEN flesh out who we're playing, right? ^^

Also, sorry I was gone so long guys Q_Q Life decided I wasn't allowed to bounce back and forth between it and here like I'd wanted to.
@Axolotlboi

Awesome ^^ I'll pm you my info for disc and we can work from there!

@PenziePines13

That's up to us whether we chose our dragons or make up totally different characters :) If we're doing something D&D based, then we should probably work on a plot and setting, THEN flesh out who we're playing, right? ^^

Also, sorry I was gone so long guys Q_Q Life decided I wasn't allowed to bounce back and forth between it and here like I'd wanted to.
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
Ok, sounds good. Except idk where to start, also it's pretty late where I am. I'll definitely think about it tomorrow tho.

And don't worry about it, real life is quite important.
@Pixlesticks
Ok, sounds good. Except idk where to start, also it's pretty late where I am. I'll definitely think about it tomorrow tho.

And don't worry about it, real life is quite important.
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
@PenziePines13

I'll go ahead and start another forum thread where we can brainstorm more! ^^ And no problem. My local time is the FR site's +3.
@PenziePines13

I'll go ahead and start another forum thread where we can brainstorm more! ^^ And no problem. My local time is the FR site's +3.
ulwlgbY.png
hi are you still looking for partners?
hi are you still looking for partners?
1 2 3