Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | My Horde is Empty!
I play daily, at least gathering if I have no time for anything else. But my horde suddenly shows as empty and I cannot move between the tabs. Not only are all my valuables gone but my dragons will eventually starve to death. I logged out and back on and searched the forum for answers, all to no avail. Any helpful ideas?
I play daily, at least gathering if I have no time for anything else. But my horde suddenly shows as empty and I cannot move between the tabs. Not only are all my valuables gone but my dragons will eventually starve to death. I logged out and back on and searched the forum for answers, all to no avail. Any helpful ideas?
QXwuN8U.png
@PearlCorgi
  • Clear your cache
  • Check the AH and CR history/your sent PMs to see if anything was sold/ given away without your knowledge.
  • Does your Treasure amount seem different from what you remember.
  • Check your Vault to see if things accidentally got moved into there.
  • try opening your hoard in incognito mode.
@PearlCorgi
  • Clear your cache
  • Check the AH and CR history/your sent PMs to see if anything was sold/ given away without your knowledge.
  • Does your Treasure amount seem different from what you remember.
  • Check your Vault to see if things accidentally got moved into there.
  • try opening your hoard in incognito mode.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Thanks! Treasure and gems are fine. Nothing in CR shows as being sold since my last trade. I cleared cache and that did not help. Nothing in vault either and it only lets me see the empty food tab. How do I do incognito mode?
Thanks! Treasure and gems are fine. Nothing in CR shows as being sold since my last trade. I cleared cache and that did not help. Nothing in vault either and it only lets me see the empty food tab. How do I do incognito mode?
QXwuN8U.png
@PearlCorgi

Right click the link you want to open and select "open in incognito Window"

you can also try switching browsers.
@PearlCorgi

Right click the link you want to open and select "open in incognito Window"

you can also try switching browsers.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I tried it all, incognito, moving from Chrome to Internet Explorer. Still no luck
I tried it all, incognito, moving from Chrome to Internet Explorer. Still no luck
QXwuN8U.png
@PearlCorgi

Have you tried disabling all extensions/add-ons you're running? There's a few out there that have some fairly weird display issues with FR.
@PearlCorgi

Have you tried disabling all extensions/add-ons you're running? There's a few out there that have some fairly weird display issues with FR.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@PearlCorgi

Have you tried using a different computer or your phone to access? If you can't access different tabs in the hoard at all this seems like it's a problem with your browser or your computer, and if switching to IE didn't solve it, maybe it's the computer. Maybe your Javascript license expired or something?
@PearlCorgi

Have you tried using a different computer or your phone to access? If you can't access different tabs in the hoard at all this seems like it's a problem with your browser or your computer, and if switching to IE didn't solve it, maybe it's the computer. Maybe your Javascript license expired or something?
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@fliptheFrog, thank you! Using my cell phone I was able to get into the horde and replenish food. I use my work computer so it'll be hard to do anything to change extensions I suspect.
@fliptheFrog, thank you! Using my cell phone I was able to get into the horde and replenish food. I use my work computer so it'll be hard to do anything to change extensions I suspect.
QXwuN8U.png