Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELIMINATE&MORE RAFFLE - 1g/kt! Badges!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bump ^^ (bump 15)
Bump ^^ (bump 15)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump ^^ (bump 16)
Bump ^^ (bump 16)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump ^^ (bump 17)
Bump ^^ (bump 17)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump ^^ (bump 18)
Bump ^^ (bump 18)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump ^^ (bump 19)
Bump ^^ (bump 19)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Bump ^^ (bump 20)
Bump ^^ (bump 20)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Axews

Oh yeah XD I've forgotten to do this, but may I get the Hunter badge?
@Axews

Oh yeah XD I've forgotten to do this, but may I get the Hunter badge?
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
Sorry, I was on a break! (again) Let's count our tickets up!

@pokelover150 - of course, you got your precious "Hunter" badge! Keep in mind you can still earn 8 more bonus tickets for bumping.

@BottledLightning - thank you for these 3 Familiars! You got your green "Familiar With It" badge, congrats!

@SkyDancer10 - all of your bumps counted carefully and you reached round 10! So... do you want the "Hunter" badge? ^^ You forgot to ping me :P

@Sinjin - you got a free ticket for your bump! You can still earn 18 free tickets for bumping, so why don't grab some? :3

@Dytileea - All your bumps counted, you maxed them up. And of course, thanks for pinging me, you got the new shining "Hunter" badge!

@oldred100 - bumps already maxed out, but you gave me another one bump... thank you for your generosity!

Take note there are still 223 tickets available to be bought! It's not as much as it seems!
Sorry, I was on a break! (again) Let's count our tickets up!

@pokelover150 - of course, you got your precious "Hunter" badge! Keep in mind you can still earn 8 more bonus tickets for bumping.

@BottledLightning - thank you for these 3 Familiars! You got your green "Familiar With It" badge, congrats!

@SkyDancer10 - all of your bumps counted carefully and you reached round 10! So... do you want the "Hunter" badge? ^^ You forgot to ping me :P

@Sinjin - you got a free ticket for your bump! You can still earn 18 free tickets for bumping, so why don't grab some? :3

@Dytileea - All your bumps counted, you maxed them up. And of course, thanks for pinging me, you got the new shining "Hunter" badge!

@oldred100 - bumps already maxed out, but you gave me another one bump... thank you for your generosity!

Take note there are still 223 tickets available to be bought! It's not as much as it seems!
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
@Axews
Oopsie, I did forget that! I would like the badge please, thank you !!
@Axews
Oopsie, I did forget that! I would like the badge please, thank you !!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
bump
bump
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!