Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 744 745
@Novawaltz

Aww, thank you for giving him a good home. I can't wait to see the lore! assuming it's okay for me to peek in and check it out sometime :>

Adding you now <3
@Novawaltz

Aww, thank you for giving him a good home. I can't wait to see the lore! assuming it's okay for me to peek in and check it out sometime :>

Adding you now <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@StealthNerd

I would totally be 100% ok with you taking a peek at it! I could give you a PM or something when it is finished! :D

Thank you so much!!
@StealthNerd

I would totally be 100% ok with you taking a peek at it! I could give you a PM or something when it is finished! :D

Thank you so much!!
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

I'd love that, thank you!

(Also wow your lair's super pretty, I've never seen so many cute pastel dragons ;w; )
@Novawaltz

I'd love that, thank you!

(Also wow your lair's super pretty, I've never seen so many cute pastel dragons ;w; )
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@StealthNerd

Yeah, Ill take Ziege! (She's equally as gorgeous tbh) Thank you!
I'll CR you with the gems.
@StealthNerd

Yeah, Ill take Ziege! (She's equally as gorgeous tbh) Thank you!
I'll CR you with the gems.
Du1Zmc2.png
@StealthNerd

could i be added to the pinglist for Cherry Starfait (no skydancer male) and Jersey Devil (ghost only, no skydancer male) please? c:
@StealthNerd

could i be added to the pinglist for Cherry Starfait (no skydancer male) and Jersey Devil (ghost only, no skydancer male) please? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

Sure thing!
@scared

Sure thing!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
dang i missed that goat-eyed baby! glad to see he found a good home tho [emoji=ridgeback love]
dang i missed that goat-eyed baby! glad to see he found a good home tho
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2641768/1#post_2641768][img]https://i.imgur.com/129Goxo.png[/img][/center] BTW ~ Just Want To Let You Know That I Won't Be Online Much For The Month of May. Should Be Back To My Normal Routine After Though ^_^
129Goxo.png

BTW ~ Just Want To Let You Know That I Won't Be Online Much For The Month of May. Should Be Back To My Normal Routine After Though ^_^
N8CZx19.gif
@MysteriousWolf

I saw you were on semi-hiatus, would you still like thread bumps? I didn't want to spam you or anything D:
@MysteriousWolf

I saw you were on semi-hiatus, would you still like thread bumps? I didn't want to spam you or anything D:
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@StealthNerd

I'll Still Take Thread Bumps, Thanks For Checking Though ^_^
@StealthNerd

I'll Still Take Thread Bumps, Thanks For Checking Though ^_^
N8CZx19.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 744 745