Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
Ancient breeds sound AWESOME!!! I’m so excited!!!!
Ancient breeds sound AWESOME!!! I’m so excited!!!!
@pyereciae2788
Yeah I know what you mean, I've been part of an adoptable site staff myself and I know the amount of planning goes beyond the site. What makes me pessimistic about FR's planning in particular is that we've seen many updates/features introduced by the staff that were glaringly badly planned, with flaws that would have been easily avoidable if anyone had just thought a little harder about them.

I'm getting a similar vibe from this new announcement because it has glaring flaws right away that have been pointed out by multiple people already. Don't get me wrong, I definitely hope the staff executes this well and that this works out somehow, and I'll be very happy if it does... but unfortunately my first impressions from this announcement weren't very good -.-'.
@pyereciae2788
Yeah I know what you mean, I've been part of an adoptable site staff myself and I know the amount of planning goes beyond the site. What makes me pessimistic about FR's planning in particular is that we've seen many updates/features introduced by the staff that were glaringly badly planned, with flaws that would have been easily avoidable if anyone had just thought a little harder about them.

I'm getting a similar vibe from this new announcement because it has glaring flaws right away that have been pointed out by multiple people already. Don't get me wrong, I definitely hope the staff executes this well and that this works out somehow, and I'll be very happy if it does... but unfortunately my first impressions from this announcement weren't very good -.-'.
ssjS89N.png
@Lilian
Yeah, I see what you mean. I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. But the game will progress somehow, even when some people aren't satisfied. There's many other things to be working on, but those fall into other categories (other than art).
@Lilian
Yeah, I see what you mean. I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. But the game will progress somehow, even when some people aren't satisfied. There's many other things to be working on, but those fall into other categories (other than art).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="Calhaora" date="2019-04-20 16:13:23" ] @Emylee I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?) [/quote] The 'Scroll of Eternal Youth' clearly states that those dragons cannot be sold. So of course I did not expect youthfuls when searching the AH and not only bought the hatchling, but also gened it and its future partner, which all was super expensive. So this is a severe bug and I cannot at all understand why there is no response/help from the staff to my ticket.
Calhaora wrote on 2019-04-20 16:13:23:
@Emylee

I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?)

The 'Scroll of Eternal Youth' clearly states that those dragons cannot be sold. So of course I did not expect youthfuls when searching the AH and not only bought the hatchling, but also gened it and its future partner, which all was super expensive.

So this is a severe bug and I cannot at all understand why there is no response/help from the staff to my ticket.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
[quote name="Emylee" date="2019-04-27 02:52:49" ] [quote name="Calhaora" date="2019-04-20 16:13:23" ] @/Emylee I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?) [/quote] The 'Scroll of Eternal Youth' clearly states that those dragons cannot be sold. So of course I did not expect youthfuls when searching the AH and not only bought the hatchling, but also gened it and its future partner, which all was super expensive. So this is a severe bug and I cannot at all understand why there is no response/help from the staff to my ticket. [/quote] Sometimes tooltips become outdated, so that (about there being a bug) would be incorrect. They now allow eternally youthful hatchlings to be bought and sold on the AH (along with a new search filter), compared to before.
Emylee wrote on 2019-04-27 02:52:49:
Calhaora wrote on 2019-04-20 16:13:23:
@/Emylee

I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?)

The 'Scroll of Eternal Youth' clearly states that those dragons cannot be sold. So of course I did not expect youthfuls when searching the AH and not only bought the hatchling, but also gened it and its future partner, which all was super expensive.

So this is a severe bug and I cannot at all understand why there is no response/help from the staff to my ticket.
Sometimes tooltips become outdated, so that (about there being a bug) would be incorrect. They now allow eternally youthful hatchlings to be bought and sold on the AH (along with a new search filter), compared to before.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I thought of this as I was falling asleep last night, sorry if it’s been asked already, but will eye types affect ancient breeds?
I thought of this as I was falling asleep last night, sorry if it’s been asked already, but will eye types affect ancient breeds?
the tidelord was yote this whole time?
the tidelord was yote this whole time?
YXd7R2s.pngZEccwEl.pngtransparent_border.png
romella/roro
she/they/he
+3 fr time
witch of time
transparent_border.pngvcPUIVB.pngp90UoHj.png
Is there any estimate on how much the breed change scrolls will cost?
Is there any estimate on how much the breed change scrolls will cost?
I love this! As a player that came from another site, it amazes me how professional and honest the developers of FL are. This site is not completely money hungry. You guys are amazing [emoji=familiar heart])
I love this! As a player that came from another site, it amazes me how professional and honest the developers of FL are. This site is not completely money hungry. You guys are amazing )
New breeds?? TIDELORE??????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
New breeds?? TIDELORE??????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
~we should take a trip to jupiter~
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159