Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Hatchery: Free Support Dergs!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Two things: The first is to never underestimate the power of presence. Being there for someone can be the best thing in the world, or the worst. When i feel crummy, sometimes all I want to do is lay there and soak in it. Having my friend there beside me, not necessarily doing anything really helps, especially when they pay attention. I may make excuses like "I don't deserve to have someone here right now" but they're always directed at myself and not them. That being said, there are some people who just put me on edge. Their existence near me makes me tense and feel worse. Those people, I directly tell to leave, even if i don't say why or find lame excuses. [b]Let those who care near you. Try to make it clear when someone is only making it worse.[/b] The second is to let your brain turn off and enjoy innocent fun. One of my go to coping methods has been gaming and tv shows, and yknow what? most of the ones I find are best are directed at kids. My Little Pony is a nice long series on netflix with low stakes, happiness, and sweet characters. Pokemon and Race to the Edge are great too! There is no shame in watching a kids show when adulting or reality are kicking you while you're down. Heck, you might even actually enjoy it and thats okay too. [b]There is no shame in taking joy in good things.[/b] @Schingiuire I'd like to adopt racing stripes. I love the colours and smooth look of the body ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49737046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497371/49737046_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, is there a way to advertise this hatchery? If that's okay with you. This is a good and wholesome place it seems and I found it by accident when I clicked on that walking dragon signature
Two things:
The first is to never underestimate the power of presence. Being there for someone can be the best thing in the world, or the worst. When i feel crummy, sometimes all I want to do is lay there and soak in it. Having my friend there beside me, not necessarily doing anything really helps, especially when they pay attention. I may make excuses like "I don't deserve to have someone here right now" but they're always directed at myself and not them.
That being said, there are some people who just put me on edge. Their existence near me makes me tense and feel worse. Those people, I directly tell to leave, even if i don't say why or find lame excuses.
Let those who care near you. Try to make it clear when someone is only making it worse.

The second is to let your brain turn off and enjoy innocent fun. One of my go to coping methods has been gaming and tv shows, and yknow what? most of the ones I find are best are directed at kids. My Little Pony is a nice long series on netflix with low stakes, happiness, and sweet characters. Pokemon and Race to the Edge are great too! There is no shame in watching a kids show when adulting or reality are kicking you while you're down. Heck, you might even actually enjoy it and thats okay too. There is no shame in taking joy in good things.

@Schingiuire I'd like to adopt racing stripes. I love the colours and smooth look of the body ^-^

49737046_350.png

Also, is there a way to advertise this hatchery? If that's okay with you. This is a good and wholesome place it seems and I found it by accident when I clicked on that walking dragon signature
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Schin is still moving boxes
And I’ve been consumed by the work monster XD
Schin is still moving boxes
And I’ve been consumed by the work monster XD
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@sp580s

I will absolutely send you that pretty derg as soon as I have a chance. Still consumed by moving
@sp580s

I will absolutely send you that pretty derg as soon as I have a chance. Still consumed by moving
Alhazred-Signature.png
If anyone needs sardines or gliding ants for hibernation den slots, just ping me. Also those electric jellyfish. [emoji=lightning rune] ^^
If anyone needs sardines or gliding ants for hibernation den slots, just ping me. Also those electric jellyfish. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Whew! Updated some things. Added some more derg friends, and some level 5's, in case anyone is just starting out, but also wants to have a hand in training up some dergs. ^w^
Whew! Updated some things. Added some more derg friends, and some level 5's, in case anyone is just starting out, but also wants to have a hand in training up some dergs. ^w^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2664393][img] https://img00.deviantart.net/f9d5/i/2019/115/5/d/untitled_drawing_by_death_in_the_orchard-dd5hb00.png [/img][/url] [/center]
untitled_drawing_by_death_in_the_orchard-dd5hb00.png
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone @Schingiuire
I wanted to offer my services if you guys would ever need graphics or other badges for the Hatchery. Or any other support you two may need, this place has a special place in my heart
@OrchardOfStone @Schingiuire
I wanted to offer my services if you guys would ever need graphics or other badges for the Hatchery. Or any other support you two may need, this place has a special place in my heart
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

:D!!!!!!!

Totally!!!! There's always room for more art! I don't know how this works, but if you ever make anything for the hatchery, you can post it here. Schin is the computer wizard (and has more experience with arts on FR), and will know what to do going forward.

I'm sleepy and should eat, but hopefully I'm making sense. XD
@Tablode

:D!!!!!!!

Totally!!!! There's always room for more art! I don't know how this works, but if you ever make anything for the hatchery, you can post it here. Schin is the computer wizard (and has more experience with arts on FR), and will know what to do going forward.

I'm sleepy and should eat, but hopefully I'm making sense. XD
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
You are, no worries :)
I’ll see What I can come up with, are there any types of imagery you would want?
@OrchardOfStone
You are, no worries :)
I’ll see What I can come up with, are there any types of imagery you would want?
myBpQio.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28