Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Hatchery: Free Support Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Hello there!

This is the Happy Hatchery where people collaborate on ways to cope with stress, anxiety, depression, or other misc. things that they might be dealing with. If you contribute in any of the ways listed below, you have the option to adopt any of the available dragons (also found below).
How to Participate!
Do one of the following:
  1. Post anything you can think of that either has helped you, someone you know, or might help someone on the site!
  2. Describe a coping strategy you use (and, if you’d like, what you use it for).
  3. Mention something you’re grateful for (or list as many things as you can think of!). This could be something that went well today or recently, or it can be something broader, such as being grateful for your pet or your friends (or Flight Rising).
  4. Describe someone in your life who you appreciate or would like to thank.
  5. Suggest a YouTube video or channel that makes you feel better (and, if you want, what moods/feelings the video helps you cope with/alleviate). Examples: gobelins, etc.
  6. Mention a book, series, or author that/who you’ve enjoyed. You can gush over a particular favorite, if you’d like.
  7. Same as above, but for a band, musician, artist, Netflix series, TV series, movie, and so on. It can be something people are familiar with, such as Princess Mononoke or Lord of the Rings. It would be great if you could explain exactly what you like about it/why you think you feel the way you do about it (or attempt to put your experience into words).
  8. Post a funny word (and its definition), a pun, or a joke!
  9. Draw a picture or write a poem/story/etc. that you hope will make someone smile, or something creative that you really enjoyed making.
  10. Announce something good that happened to you or to someone you think really deserved a stroke of good luck. Such as: I finally finished my thesis!/I gave my presentation and only said ‘uh’ 15 times! A new record!/I finally managed to beat my previous record or finally managed to reach my goal of Misc Thing (I couldn’t figure out how to word it – I’ll see if I can fix it later ^^’).
  11. Post some good advice – either your own or advice you either heard/read or had someone else give you. It can be anecdotal if that’s the best way you think you can convey the advice (with some context/background, etc.)
  12. Ask for someone to say something nice to you, or write a nice letter that can be appreciated by anyone who reads it.
  13. Mention a favorite food or recipe.
  14. Describe how Flight Rising has helped you cope.
  15. Send someone on Flight Rising a gift!
  16. Suggest something you would like to have added to this list! Or to one of the general coping strategies/tools lists below!
  17. Please, only adopt one dragon a day, but you are more than welcome to post multiple of the above a day if you want!
  18. We take donations of treasure, dragons, items, etc!!

Hello there!

This is the Happy Hatchery where people collaborate on ways to cope with stress, anxiety, depression, or other misc. things that they might be dealing with. If you contribute in any of the ways listed below, you have the option to adopt any of the available dragons (also found below).
How to Participate!
Do one of the following:
  1. Post anything you can think of that either has helped you, someone you know, or might help someone on the site!
  2. Describe a coping strategy you use (and, if you’d like, what you use it for).
  3. Mention something you’re grateful for (or list as many things as you can think of!). This could be something that went well today or recently, or it can be something broader, such as being grateful for your pet or your friends (or Flight Rising).
  4. Describe someone in your life who you appreciate or would like to thank.
  5. Suggest a YouTube video or channel that makes you feel better (and, if you want, what moods/feelings the video helps you cope with/alleviate). Examples: gobelins, etc.
  6. Mention a book, series, or author that/who you’ve enjoyed. You can gush over a particular favorite, if you’d like.
  7. Same as above, but for a band, musician, artist, Netflix series, TV series, movie, and so on. It can be something people are familiar with, such as Princess Mononoke or Lord of the Rings. It would be great if you could explain exactly what you like about it/why you think you feel the way you do about it (or attempt to put your experience into words).
  8. Post a funny word (and its definition), a pun, or a joke!
  9. Draw a picture or write a poem/story/etc. that you hope will make someone smile, or something creative that you really enjoyed making.
  10. Announce something good that happened to you or to someone you think really deserved a stroke of good luck. Such as: I finally finished my thesis!/I gave my presentation and only said ‘uh’ 15 times! A new record!/I finally managed to beat my previous record or finally managed to reach my goal of Misc Thing (I couldn’t figure out how to word it – I’ll see if I can fix it later ^^’).
  11. Post some good advice – either your own or advice you either heard/read or had someone else give you. It can be anecdotal if that’s the best way you think you can convey the advice (with some context/background, etc.)
  12. Ask for someone to say something nice to you, or write a nice letter that can be appreciated by anyone who reads it.
  13. Mention a favorite food or recipe.
  14. Describe how Flight Rising has helped you cope.
  15. Send someone on Flight Rising a gift!
  16. Suggest something you would like to have added to this list! Or to one of the general coping strategies/tools lists below!
  17. Please, only adopt one dragon a day, but you are more than welcome to post multiple of the above a day if you want!
  18. We take donations of treasure, dragons, items, etc!!

Alhazred-Signature.png
General Coping Strategies/Tools:
(will continue to update)
  1. Drink a glass of water.
  2. Eat (if you haven’t in a while).
  3. Shower/wash your face (make sure you aren’t too hot or too cold [and don't feel dirty - focus on comfort]).
  4. Stretch and/or go for a walk or exercise.
  5. Clean your room (to make it more comfortable/pleasant). Focus on manipulating/changing your environment to make negative thoughts/moods or problematic behaviors less likely. (i.e. move your phone and laptop to an out of the way place while you study, so it will take more effort to give in to temptation. Like that M&M study! People were much less likely to eat M&M's if they weren't sitting right on their desk.)
  6. Talk to a friend or relative.
  7. Watch a show you like/read a book you like.
  8. Journal or do some creative writing. A hobby that helps you calm down or relax, or helps disrupt cyclical negative thoughts, and so forth.
  9. List 5 things you are grateful for. Example: Good health/improved health, this muffin you’re eating, electricity/getting your bills paid, having a job, having Internet, being able to draw because you have a thumb on your dominant hand, etc.
  10. Listen to music or to an audiobook (or a lecture, interview with a favorite author or actor, etc.)
  11. Make sure you aren’t using Flight Rising or social media platforms, etc. as avoidance mechanisms that might increase the amount of work/school work/etc. you need to get done. Avoidance is your enemy, when it comes to stress management, anxiety, depression, and so forth.
    • You can use the basic principle (term doesn’t matter, but you can look up behavior modification principles if you'd like!) of doing a quantity of work (that you decide is appropriate; can also just be a duration [30 min]) in order to earn a certain amount of time doing something you really enjoy. Reinforcing a behavior you are unlikely to do with a behavior you are likely to do. Example: Study for 30 minutes to earn 10-30 minutes of time on your phone or time watching YouTube videos, playing your Gameboy (cuz peeps still have those, right?) etc.
  12. Meditate or practice mindfulness or muscle relaxation/breathing exercises.
  13. Describe something you see in great detail; or one thing you can see, one thing you can hear, one thing you can smell, one thing you can feel, one thing you can taste (or more than one). Helps with grounding.
  14. Do something nice for someone else. (Like posting something nice for someone here! Or sending a random user a nice gift with a note. Else, you can hold the door open for someone, say 'Good Morning', etc.)
  15. If you're struggling with low moods, rumination, fatigue, lack of motivation, a sense of stagnation, headaches, etc. and you didn't use to, look at what might have changed in your life or routine recently (or around the time you started to struggle). It's possible that you stopped doing an activity that was helping you cope before, and reinstating that activity could help you regain the balance you need to feel like things are manageable. [Finding a therapist or counselor is always a good idea too though! There's only so much you can do on your own.] For example: a change in your work schedule/class schedule meant that you stopped playing tennis. Tennis was the only time you spent unwinding/the only time you spent doing something that wasn't work/school related etc.
General Coping Strategies/Tools:
(will continue to update)
  1. Drink a glass of water.
  2. Eat (if you haven’t in a while).
  3. Shower/wash your face (make sure you aren’t too hot or too cold [and don't feel dirty - focus on comfort]).
  4. Stretch and/or go for a walk or exercise.
  5. Clean your room (to make it more comfortable/pleasant). Focus on manipulating/changing your environment to make negative thoughts/moods or problematic behaviors less likely. (i.e. move your phone and laptop to an out of the way place while you study, so it will take more effort to give in to temptation. Like that M&M study! People were much less likely to eat M&M's if they weren't sitting right on their desk.)
  6. Talk to a friend or relative.
  7. Watch a show you like/read a book you like.
  8. Journal or do some creative writing. A hobby that helps you calm down or relax, or helps disrupt cyclical negative thoughts, and so forth.
  9. List 5 things you are grateful for. Example: Good health/improved health, this muffin you’re eating, electricity/getting your bills paid, having a job, having Internet, being able to draw because you have a thumb on your dominant hand, etc.
  10. Listen to music or to an audiobook (or a lecture, interview with a favorite author or actor, etc.)
  11. Make sure you aren’t using Flight Rising or social media platforms, etc. as avoidance mechanisms that might increase the amount of work/school work/etc. you need to get done. Avoidance is your enemy, when it comes to stress management, anxiety, depression, and so forth.
    • You can use the basic principle (term doesn’t matter, but you can look up behavior modification principles if you'd like!) of doing a quantity of work (that you decide is appropriate; can also just be a duration [30 min]) in order to earn a certain amount of time doing something you really enjoy. Reinforcing a behavior you are unlikely to do with a behavior you are likely to do. Example: Study for 30 minutes to earn 10-30 minutes of time on your phone or time watching YouTube videos, playing your Gameboy (cuz peeps still have those, right?) etc.
  12. Meditate or practice mindfulness or muscle relaxation/breathing exercises.
  13. Describe something you see in great detail; or one thing you can see, one thing you can hear, one thing you can smell, one thing you can feel, one thing you can taste (or more than one). Helps with grounding.
  14. Do something nice for someone else. (Like posting something nice for someone here! Or sending a random user a nice gift with a note. Else, you can hold the door open for someone, say 'Good Morning', etc.)
  15. If you're struggling with low moods, rumination, fatigue, lack of motivation, a sense of stagnation, headaches, etc. and you didn't use to, look at what might have changed in your life or routine recently (or around the time you started to struggle). It's possible that you stopped doing an activity that was helping you cope before, and reinstating that activity could help you regain the balance you need to feel like things are manageable. [Finding a therapist or counselor is always a good idea too though! There's only so much you can do on your own.] For example: a change in your work schedule/class schedule meant that you stopped playing tennis. Tennis was the only time you spent unwinding/the only time you spent doing something that wasn't work/school related etc.
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Next!
Next!
Alhazred-Signature.png
Orchard’s Recommendations:
May change periodically, to stay fresh.
YouTube:
1. The Willow Maid – by Erutan
2. Lemon Violet Evergarden (MAD/AMV) – by MARCO
3. Nostalgia Critic
4. Nicole Scherzinger: Don't Cry For Me Argentina (2013)
5. gobelins (French animation studio)
Books/Manga:
1. The Harry Potter series!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Sabriel – by Garth Nix (about a necromancer!)
4. American Gods – Neil Gaiman
5. A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett
6. DragonSong - Anne MacCaffery
7. Dragonsinger - Anne McCaffery
8. Discworld Series - Terry Pratchett
9. Charmed Life - Diana Wynne Jones
10. The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
11. Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J. R. R. Tolkien
12. Until We Have Faces - C. S. Lewis
Music:
1. Sound of Silence – Cover by Disturbed
2. Viator - Maquia Theme Song
3. Billie Holiday
4. Moondance – Van Morrison
5. Saying Goodbye – J. S. Ondara
6. Simon & Garfunkel
7. Carry On Wayward Son – Kansas
9. Weak – AJR

Orchard’s Recommendations:
May change periodically, to stay fresh.
YouTube:
1. The Willow Maid – by Erutan
2. Lemon Violet Evergarden (MAD/AMV) – by MARCO
3. Nostalgia Critic
4. Nicole Scherzinger: Don't Cry For Me Argentina (2013)
5. gobelins (French animation studio)
Books/Manga:
1. The Harry Potter series!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Sabriel – by Garth Nix (about a necromancer!)
4. American Gods – Neil Gaiman
5. A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett
6. DragonSong - Anne MacCaffery
7. Dragonsinger - Anne McCaffery
8. Discworld Series - Terry Pratchett
9. Charmed Life - Diana Wynne Jones
10. The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
11. Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J. R. R. Tolkien
12. Until We Have Faces - C. S. Lewis
Music:
1. Sound of Silence – Cover by Disturbed
2. Viator - Maquia Theme Song
3. Billie Holiday
4. Moondance – Van Morrison
5. Saying Goodbye – J. S. Ondara
6. Simon & Garfunkel
7. Carry On Wayward Son – Kansas
9. Weak – AJR

QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[size=6] A Few of the Recommended Coping Strategies/Tools: [/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iXiHpnr.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*]X, y, and z. Recommended by FlightRisingUser [*]Curl up under a blanket or in a sweatshirt, snuggle a plushie if you have one, and just put on your favorite song or YouTube video. -NeoShadowray [*] Using a support dragon as a mascot to send letters to random people. -Crisps [*] Goldendoodle puppy. All that needs to be said. -ilios [*] “Something I like to do when I'm stressed or depressed is turn on storm sounds with white noise sites (or open a window a bit if it's already storming) and go to my bedroom with just a lamp on and read something. Sometimes the vastness of the Internet is too stressful and I just like to go back to simpler times by reading like I used to. Or sometimes I play an old GameBoy game too.” -Saa [*] “Volunteer work helps me by getting me out of my own head and being productive. I've done animal shelter work and talk and crisis support.” -Fulmine [*] “@ anyone/everyone, please be kind to yourself ^^ and if anyone needs to talk to someone / wants a message written to you feel free to holler at me.” -CrimsonPixie [*] “Personally, I always find that playing my violin helps me relax. Playing songs I enjoy on an instrument and figuring them out by ear gives me a sense of accomplishment and just fulfillment.” -DreamingInStars [*] “I'm grateful for my pets. Every time I'm down, I can cuddle the cats until they meow at me to stop, or play fetch wih the dogs and watch them go down the stairs like a stampede of excited horses, or even remember silly things they did like that one time one of the dogs got stuck under the bed and couldn't get out. Or when he rolled right out of the bed into the floor. Or when I startled him while he was sleeping and he immediately jumped and started barking at nothing and running all over the house (one of our dogs fails a lot at being a dog. But he's always happy and we love him).” -PureDark006 [*] “Everything still hurts even till this day and as I write this, but he's alive in everything I do and as I remember him. I think I've started to come to terms of what happened. As long as I'm alive, he'll be alive within me, keeping his memories alive and remembering him at his most happiest of times. I still cry but I know I'll be okay. It may not be a way to cope with depression and anxiety, but it's more of a coping of loss as we can all relate to losing someone we love be it a family member, friend, or even a role model.” -Asterodea || whole post: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2664393/8#post_38549849 [*] “Some things that help me when depression is harder than it usually is, is just to breathe and talk to my friends. I would say if you are struggling with depression is too tell a close friend you trust. It really helps if someone you know has the same situation as you. Hope this helps; you are all wonderful, unique individuals and you should be proud of who you are!” -ToxicVenom [*] “Whenever I get anxiety I like to take deep breaths. Also my beagle somehow got into the garden and couldn’t get out, so that was cute :) I also love to read and listen to music when I’m stressed.” -Aersolace [*] “I can't post images on mobile, but I wanted to share my accomplishment. Today I volunteered as a teaching assistant. I was so nervous but I am so glad that I did! I'm slowly working my way to teaching my own printmaking class in October. For coping on a bad day I reach out to a friend or coworker and tell them my thoughts. They act as my reality check to remind me when my mind is blowing things out of proportion. Aggressive dancing in my kitchen also works well.” -Tablode [*] “One thing I’ve found super helpful is to ask someone to do a task with me when I’ve gotten caught in an avoidance loop due to anxiety or executive dysfunction. Having someone else involved helps me get past that hump of “can’t do the thing” by setting a fixed time to do the thing and not having to do the thing alone. I also try to make sure to offer a return favor for whoever helps me which has the two fold benefit of making sure that they don’t feel like I’m asking for help without being willing to help them and keeping me from feeling like a useless lump for needing help with what are quite frequently mundane tasks because there are things I can do to help others.” – Opifex [*] “Stacking stones.” -Tablode And many more! [/LIST] [size=4] YouTube [/size] [LIST=1] [*]chuggaaconroy (Let's Plays) – NeoShadowray [*] Aarzemnieki - Cake to bake (Fun Song!) – Crisps [*] Aaron Ansuini! “He's a trans artist and makes a lot of videos about how to deal with depression, abuse, and different mental illnesses. He also makes fun videos where he dies his facial hair and draws and other stuff! … I definitely recommend his channel to anyone trying to cope with depression or mental illness, especially LGBT and trans-masc people.” – ShadowDragon37 [*] 'It's Alive with Brad’ (funny host and amazing editing) or 'Gourmet Makes' (a pastry chef makes gourmet versions of things like twinkies) – Tablode [/LIST] [size=4] Books/Manga [/size] [LIST=1] One Fine Day by Sirial - Wulvengrey Fruits Basket - OrchardOfStone [/LIST] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387100159013552141/566741152871612417/1555191948254.png[/img] [/center] Badge by - Crisps Pikachu is from: [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
A Few of the Recommended Coping Strategies/Tools:
iXiHpnr.png
  1. X, y, and z. Recommended by FlightRisingUser
  2. Curl up under a blanket or in a sweatshirt, snuggle a plushie if you have one, and just put on your favorite song or YouTube video. -NeoShadowray
  3. Using a support dragon as a mascot to send letters to random people. -Crisps
  4. Goldendoodle puppy. All that needs to be said. -ilios
  5. “Something I like to do when I'm stressed or depressed is turn on storm sounds with white noise sites (or open a window a bit if it's already storming) and go to my bedroom with just a lamp on and read something. Sometimes the vastness of the Internet is too stressful and I just like to go back to simpler times by reading like I used to. Or sometimes I play an old GameBoy game too.” -Saa
  6. “Volunteer work helps me by getting me out of my own head and being productive. I've done animal shelter work and talk and crisis support.” -Fulmine
  7. “@ anyone/everyone, please be kind to yourself ^^ and if anyone needs to talk to someone / wants a message written to you feel free to holler at me.” -CrimsonPixie
  8. “Personally, I always find that playing my violin helps me relax. Playing songs I enjoy on an instrument and figuring them out by ear gives me a sense of accomplishment and just fulfillment.” -DreamingInStars
  9. “I'm grateful for my pets. Every time I'm down, I can cuddle the cats until they meow at me to stop, or play fetch wih the dogs and watch them go down the stairs like a stampede of excited horses, or even remember silly things they did like that one time one of the dogs got stuck under the bed and couldn't get out. Or when he rolled right out of the bed into the floor. Or when I startled him while he was sleeping and he immediately jumped and started barking at nothing and running all over the house (one of our dogs fails a lot at being a dog. But he's always happy and we love him).” -PureDark006
  10. “Everything still hurts even till this day and as I write this, but he's alive in everything I do and as I remember him. I think I've started to come to terms of what happened. As long as I'm alive, he'll be alive within me, keeping his memories alive and remembering him at his most happiest of times. I still cry but I know I'll be okay. It may not be a way to cope with depression and anxiety, but it's more of a coping of loss as we can all relate to losing someone we love be it a family member, friend, or even a role model.” -Asterodea || whole post: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2664393/8#post_38549849
  11. “Some things that help me when depression is harder than it usually is, is just to breathe and talk to my friends. I would say if you are struggling with depression is too tell a close friend you trust. It really helps if someone you know has the same situation as you. Hope this helps; you are all wonderful, unique individuals and you should be proud of who you are!” -ToxicVenom
  12. “Whenever I get anxiety I like to take deep breaths. Also my beagle somehow got into the garden and couldn’t get out, so that was cute :) I also love to read and listen to music when I’m stressed.” -Aersolace
  13. “I can't post images on mobile, but I wanted to share my accomplishment.
    Today I volunteered as a teaching assistant. I was so nervous but I am so glad that I did! I'm slowly working my way to teaching my own printmaking class in October. For coping on a bad day I reach out to a friend or coworker and tell them my thoughts. They act as my reality check to remind me when my mind is blowing things out of proportion. Aggressive dancing in my kitchen also works well.” -Tablode
  14. “One thing I’ve found super helpful is to ask someone to do a task with me when I’ve gotten caught in an avoidance loop due to anxiety or executive dysfunction. Having someone else involved helps me get past that hump of “can’t do the thing” by setting a fixed time to do the thing and not having to do the thing alone. I also try to make sure to offer a return favor for whoever helps me which has the two fold benefit of making sure that they don’t feel like I’m asking for help without being willing to help them and keeping me from feeling like a useless lump for needing help with what are quite frequently mundane tasks because there are things I can do to help others.” – Opifex
  15. “Stacking stones.” -Tablode

And many more!

YouTube
  1. chuggaaconroy (Let's Plays) – NeoShadowray
  2. Aarzemnieki - Cake to bake (Fun Song!) – Crisps
  3. Aaron Ansuini! “He's a trans artist and makes a lot of videos about how to deal with depression, abuse, and different mental illnesses. He also makes fun videos where he dies his facial hair and draws and other stuff! … I definitely recommend his channel to anyone trying to cope with depression or mental illness, especially LGBT and trans-masc people.” – ShadowDragon37
  4. 'It's Alive with Brad’ (funny host and amazing editing) or 'Gourmet Makes' (a pastry chef makes gourmet versions of things like twinkies) – Tablode

Books/Manga
    One Fine Day by Sirial - Wulvengrey
    Fruits Basket - OrchardOfStone
1555191948254.png
Badge by - Crisps

Pikachu is from: [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Adoptable Dergs!

Ping @Schingiuire

Post BBC image code!

Anything in my FOR SALE tab may also be requested!!!

Adoptable Dergs!

Ping @Schingiuire

Post BBC image code!

Anything in my FOR SALE tab may also be requested!!!

Alhazred-Signature.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]http://imgur.com/bHeX9bv.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=6] Adoptable Dergs! [/size][/center] [center][size=4] Ping @OrchardOfStone [/size][/center] [center]Post BBC image code![/center] [center]Tantith is on hiatus. Please feel free to request dragons from my lair for now![/center] ---------------------------------------------- [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/D4jazTx.png [/img][/center] [center][size=3] Smoke & Ringlets [/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62058799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620588/62058799_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62058800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620589/62058800_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62058801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620589/62058801_350.png[/img][/url] ---------------------------------------------- [center][img] http://imgur.com/KptxMMR.png [/img][/center] [center][size=3] Starlight[/size][/center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62113902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621140/62113902_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62113903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621140/62113903_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62113905][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621140/62113905_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62113906][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621140/62113906_350.png[/img][/url] ---------------------------------------------- [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/t2lHNjZ.png [/img][/center] [center][size=3] Nature [/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50325062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503251/50325062_350.png[/img] [/url] Donated by HelianthusNox! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57976968] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579770/57976968_350.png[/img] [/url] Donated by gn0me! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59587967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595880/59587967_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60426665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604267/60426665_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52101681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521017/52101681_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61141950][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611420/61141950_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61689580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616896/61689580_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61824766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618248/61824766_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61923922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619240/61923922_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62035019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620351/62035019_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62035020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620351/62035020_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214482_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214483_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214484_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214488_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214488_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62214490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622145/62214490_350.png[/img][/url] ---------------------------------------------- [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/M5Uxne4.png [/img][/center] [center][size=3] Swords and Shields [/size][/center] ---------------------------------------------- [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/eGd50yb.png [/img][/center] [center][size=3] Dergs of Lore [/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61873334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618734/61873334_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61873336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618734/61873336_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61774463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617745/61774463_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62239065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622391/62239065_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62239066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622391/62239066_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62239067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622391/62239067_350.png[/img][/url] Images are from: [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
bHeX9bv.png
Adoptable Dergs!
Post BBC image code!
Tantith is on hiatus. Please feel free to request dragons from my lair for now!

D4jazTx.png
Smoke & Ringlets
62058799_350.png

62058800_350.png

62058801_350.png

KptxMMR.png
Starlight
62113902_350.png

62113903_350.png

62113905_350.png

62113906_350.png

t2lHNjZ.png
Nature

50325062_350.png

Donated by HelianthusNox!

57976968_350.png

Donated by gn0me!

59587967_350.png

60426665_350.png

52101681_350.png

61141950_350.png

61689580_350.png

61824766_350.png

61923922_350.png

62035019_350.png

62035020_350.png

62214482_350.png

62214483_350.png

62214484_350.png

62214488_350.png

62214488_350.png

62214490_350.png
M5Uxne4.png
Swords and Shields

eGd50yb.png
Dergs of Lore

61873334_350.png

61873336_350.png

61774463_350.png

62239065_350.png

62239066_350.png

62239067_350.png

Images are from: [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Free stuff!
Free stuff!
Alhazred-Signature.png
[center][size=4] To Help You Make Room For More Dergs![/size][/center] [center]Ping: @OrchardOfStone Include the image (since I'm dumb) -left click image, then select copy image address; you can post an image by selecting the tree icon (right next to the star icon for emojis and the icon for making a list of numbers), just paste the image address into the text entry thingy that pops up- I probably won't have a ton, but I'll have something. ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/68.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/87.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/90.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/795.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5703.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3085.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/529.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/712.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/22408.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1888.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1894.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1900.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1895.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1901.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img] [/center]
To Help You Make Room For More Dergs!
Ping: @OrchardOfStone
Include the image (since I'm dumb)
-left click image, then select copy image address; you can post an image by selecting the tree icon (right next to the star icon for emojis and the icon for making a list of numbers), just paste the image address into the text entry thingy that pops up-
I probably won't have a ton, but I'll have something. ^^

68.png

87.png

90.png

795.png

5703.png

3085.png

529.png

712.png

22408.png

1888.png

1894.png

1900.png

1895.png

1901.png

8100.png
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[center][u][b]Ping List[/b][/u][/center] We do a daily positive message here at Happy Hatchery! If you would like to be part of our ping list, please let me know. You will be pinged once a day with a positive message from us as well as any little announcements, such as new support dragons or other fun things. [quote=Pinglist] [/quote]
Ping List

We do a daily positive message here at Happy Hatchery! If you would like to be part of our ping list, please let me know. You will be pinged once a day with a positive message from us as well as any little announcements, such as new support dragons or other fun things.
Pinglist wrote:
Alhazred-Signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28