Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Hatchery: Free Support Dergs!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
Ghibli is simply amazing
Ghibli is simply amazing
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@OrchardOfStone I'm sorry! Are either of these two available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51030685] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510307/51030685_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50700396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507004/50700396_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OrchardOfStone

I'm sorry!

Are either of these two available?

51030685_350.png

50700396_350.png

imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@Tablode

Princess Mononoke is probably my favorite. I think it was my first studio ghibli film, and I’ve watched it probably upwards of 20 times.
Do you have a favorite! :D

I’ll send you that nocturne when I get home! My phone is dying and the bus is late. XD
@Tablode

Princess Mononoke is probably my favorite. I think it was my first studio ghibli film, and I’ve watched it probably upwards of 20 times.
Do you have a favorite! :D

I’ll send you that nocturne when I get home! My phone is dying and the bus is late. XD
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Crisps
I love what you've done with Deva!! It's so cool that you've created a little club for her to support not just you but a lot of other people who really need a smile. <3

I'm catching up on all the support derg requests! Sorry I've been down for a couple days @_@
@Crisps
I love what you've done with Deva!! It's so cool that you've created a little club for her to support not just you but a lot of other people who really need a smile. <3

I'm catching up on all the support derg requests! Sorry I've been down for a couple days @_@
Alhazred-Signature.png
@LadyChipmunk @Tablode

Glad I read through everything before I started sending dergs XDD
I'll send LC her brand new support coatl! Thank you both for your awesome coping strategies and support of your fellows and of happy hatchery!
@LadyChipmunk @Tablode

Glad I read through everything before I started sending dergs XDD
I'll send LC her brand new support coatl! Thank you both for your awesome coping strategies and support of your fellows and of happy hatchery!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@CroisEnToi

Because your account is so new, would you mind waiting a month before coming back to get a support derg? We just don't want to see our support dergs be abandoned. ^^;
@CroisEnToi

Because your account is so new, would you mind waiting a month before coming back to get a support derg? We just don't want to see our support dergs be abandoned. ^^;
Alhazred-Signature.png
Of course! @Schingiuire
Of course! @Schingiuire
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
I heard from my girlfriend's mom (who also has anxiety) that this helps if you're having an anxiety attack in public:
Think of 5 things you can see,
think of 5 things you can hear,
think of 5 things you can feel,
think of 5 things you can smell,
and think of 5 things you can taste. In that order. It's supposed to help ground you and calm you down a bit. Do this slowly so you don't make yourself more panicky. If you can't think of 5 things, just do a few.
I heard from my girlfriend's mom (who also has anxiety) that this helps if you're having an anxiety attack in public:
Think of 5 things you can see,
think of 5 things you can hear,
think of 5 things you can feel,
think of 5 things you can smell,
and think of 5 things you can taste. In that order. It's supposed to help ground you and calm you down a bit. Do this slowly so you don't make yourself more panicky. If you can't think of 5 things, just do a few.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Schingiuire

Pinglist please! Can I get that battle stone you're advertising? I want some mages. What is that one used for again, if I may ask? (I'm new.)
@Schingiuire

Pinglist please! Can I get that battle stone you're advertising? I want some mages. What is that one used for again, if I may ask? (I'm new.)
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Scholar stone:

+5 Intellect

+3 Quickness

+1 Agility

I'll send it right over!

@NatureReclaimed
Scholar stone: