Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS - All Out at the Moment
1 2 3 4
Can I adopt Radgar (1)? The color scheme reminds me of an old rug or breath of the wild. Really really pretty
Can I adopt Radgar (1)? The color scheme reminds me of an old rug or breath of the wild. Really really pretty
secret
@RedBirdBlueBird sure thing! he will be on his way shortly :)
@RedBirdBlueBird sure thing! he will be on his way shortly :)
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon
may i have
2. Hematite
she is pretty
@NovaDrakkon
may i have
2. Hematite
she is pretty
@catzcool sure thing - she's on her way now
@catzcool sure thing - she's on her way now
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon Can I get Radgar? I love copper and blue dergs and I want to start breeding them
@NovaDrakkon Can I get Radgar? I love copper and blue dergs and I want to start breeding them
Hello there! Could I adopt Talin? He's really beautiful, and I would love to breed him with some of my dragons to make really pretty dragons
Hello there! Could I adopt Talin? He's really beautiful, and I would love to breed him with some of my dragons to make really pretty dragons
Lymesia Pls
Thanks
@NovaDrakkon
Lymesia Pls
Thanks
@NovaDrakkon
@NovaDrakkon
I'm not a newbie, but number six is gorgeous!
@NovaDrakkon
I'm not a newbie, but number six is gorgeous!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@WingedJokester I hadn't had a chance to mark him as taken yet, but RedBirdBlueBird claimed him a few posts above you. Feel free to pick a different dragon if you are interested in any others.

@abeeinshoes Sure thing - he is on his way!

@NayanG I'd be glad to give her to you but you have to follow the requirements for requesting a dragon. See first post.

@XxNoodleNovaxX You don't have to be a newbie - and thank you! He will be one his way over shortly! :)
@WingedJokester I hadn't had a chance to mark him as taken yet, but RedBirdBlueBird claimed him a few posts above you. Feel free to pick a different dragon if you are interested in any others.

@abeeinshoes Sure thing - he is on his way!

@NayanG I'd be glad to give her to you but you have to follow the requirements for requesting a dragon. See first post.

@XxNoodleNovaxX You don't have to be a newbie - and thank you! He will be one his way over shortly! :)
Wind-Network.png
up
up
Wind-Network.png
1 2 3 4