Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 158 159
I am 100% about this development holy shiiiit
I am 100% about this development holy shiiiit
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
ohhmmmyyyggooooddd is this even real hoooolllyy hell
ohhmmmyyyggooooddd is this even real hoooolllyy hell
oh my god this is so exciting!!!!
oh my god this is so exciting!!!!
ali | fr+3 | lesbian
mUqyhCn.png
Omg, we'll be getting dragons with different body types? Exciting :o I'm glad staff are developing the new modern breed at a reasonable pace; if artists aren't overworked and the breed art is polished, everyone wins, even if we have to wait. Y'all take care of yourselves! [emoji=guardian winking]
Omg, we'll be getting dragons with different body types? Exciting :o
I'm glad staff are developing the new modern breed at a reasonable pace; if artists aren't overworked and the breed art is polished, everyone wins, even if we have to wait.
Y'all take care of yourselves!
I can't wait to see all these weird ancient dergs with wyvern wings and many heads and stuff aaAAAA
I can't wait to see all these weird ancient dergs with wyvern wings and many heads and stuff aaAAAA
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
Quick question,,, if wyverns were on there as something that's possible with ancient breeds, does that mean we'll be getting swiftwings back? Or have they been permanently yeeted from the site?
Quick question,,, if wyverns were on there as something that's possible with ancient breeds, does that mean we'll be getting swiftwings back? Or have they been permanently yeeted from the site?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
This is a dense update and fascinating stuff. I'm thrilled to hear you're taking care of yourselves and your coworkers. More dragons faster is never worth it, if it means someone suffers for it. The ancient breeds idea sounds really cool and I think the breed swap reverting to basic is a really clever and fitting method for breed swaps between modern and ancient. Overall, glad everyone's mental health and happiness continues to be at the forefront of your focus and excited to see what new things come out in future.[emoji=tundra happy]
This is a dense update and fascinating stuff.

I'm thrilled to hear you're taking care of yourselves and your coworkers. More dragons faster is never worth it, if it means someone suffers for it.

The ancient breeds idea sounds really cool and I think the breed swap reverting to basic is a really clever and fitting method for breed swaps between modern and ancient.

Overall, glad everyone's mental health and happiness continues to be at the forefront of your focus and excited to see what new things come out in future.
This sounds awesome! I'm not really big on apparel for my dragons so I love this. Can't wait to see them
This sounds awesome! I'm not really big on apparel for my dragons so I love this. Can't wait to see them
oh my gosh this is so exciting!!! i cant wait till june!! huge thank you to all the amazing staff and artists providing us with these exciting changes!!
oh my gosh this is so exciting!!! i cant wait till june!! huge thank you to all the amazing staff and artists providing us with these exciting changes!!
IM SCREAMING

I AM SCREAMING

I A M S C R E A M I N G
IM SCREAMING

I AM SCREAMING

I A M S C R E A M I N G
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 158 159