Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159
Oh wow! New breeds! (Kinda)
Oh wow! New breeds! (Kinda)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

This is so wonderful! Thank you so much for the transparency when it comes to running this site. I really like the fact that you place such an emphasis on making sure employees don't fall into that "crunch" issue so many game developing companies have. And ah! Ancient breeds! A bit bummed that they won't be able to wear clothing, but I do love the idea that it'll allow you to break the lines and make them even more crazy. This is such a clever solution to navigating the increasing complexity of creating new modern breeds. Overall, I love this little peek into the FR (and Stormlight) world. Thank you so much for sharing it! [emoji=familiar heart]
This is so wonderful! Thank you so much for the transparency when it comes to running this site. I really like the fact that you place such an emphasis on making sure employees don't fall into that "crunch" issue so many game developing companies have.

And ah! Ancient breeds! A bit bummed that they won't be able to wear clothing, but I do love the idea that it'll allow you to break the lines and make them even more crazy. This is such a clever solution to navigating the increasing complexity of creating new modern breeds.

Overall, I love this little peek into the FR (and Stormlight) world. Thank you so much for sharing it!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I am always looking forward to new dragon breeds, but honestly, with how regular and consistent content updates have been recently, I haven't been feeling their lack all that much. And longer time between new breeds will make each one feel extra special, I think. Like a giant holiday.

(also good to know about the dev team's healthy work/life balance, especially in these dark times when so many horrible stories are coming out of the game industry)

Anyway, ancient breeds sound yummy, I'm looking forward to them!
I am always looking forward to new dragon breeds, but honestly, with how regular and consistent content updates have been recently, I haven't been feeling their lack all that much. And longer time between new breeds will make each one feel extra special, I think. Like a giant holiday.

(also good to know about the dev team's healthy work/life balance, especially in these dark times when so many horrible stories are coming out of the game industry)

Anyway, ancient breeds sound yummy, I'm looking forward to them!
hOOOO BOI
i'm noT SCREAMING AT ALL WHA -
ancient dragons .. my brain is already going wild with lore iDEAS
hOOOO BOI
i'm noT SCREAMING AT ALL WHA -
ancient dragons .. my brain is already going wild with lore iDEAS
tastefulmarketing.gif
So! Excited! For! Ancients! Gimme a hydra pleaseeeee

Thanks so much for your hard work!!
So! Excited! For! Ancients! Gimme a hydra pleaseeeee

Thanks so much for your hard work!!
OOohhhhhh WOW I am really excited about the Ancient Breeds!! That sounds incredibly cool.
OOohhhhhh WOW I am really excited about the Ancient Breeds!! That sounds incredibly cool.
Return Of The Swiftwing.
Return Of The Swiftwing.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
YOOOOOOOOOO.

I am HYPED.

I hope Swiftwings will be an Ancient Breed. <3
YOOOOOOOOOO.

I am HYPED.

I hope Swiftwings will be an Ancient Breed. <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
ooh exciting!!!
ooh exciting!!!
VVM4XuM.png
im excited for the coming updates! the concept of ancient breeds is really neat and despite the restrictions of apparel the idea of getting more detailed genes for them is really nice! >:]
im excited for the coming updates! the concept of ancient breeds is really neat and despite the restrictions of apparel the idea of getting more detailed genes for them is really nice! >:]
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png