Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 708 709
@vidoxi yeah I guess.

Then I wish for a water gun! XD That can’t possibly go against any rules? Just put some silly bright colors on it ^^

@TehuMertt maybe wish for juice in a bottle or a barrel of it? c: Just put a label on it with berries or fruits and then there shouldn’t be a problem. We have enough fantasy to just pretend it’s what we want, right? c:

There’s no need to continue this discussion, I didn’t mean to start one! And thanks for telling me that there won’t be any guns ^^
@vidoxi yeah I guess.

Then I wish for a water gun! XD That can’t possibly go against any rules? Just put some silly bright colors on it ^^

@TehuMertt maybe wish for juice in a bottle or a barrel of it? c: Just put a label on it with berries or fruits and then there shouldn’t be a problem. We have enough fantasy to just pretend it’s what we want, right? c:

There’s no need to continue this discussion, I didn’t mean to start one! And thanks for telling me that there won’t be any guns ^^
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
[quote name="Byggden" date="2019-04-07 04:02:21" ] maybe wish for juice in a bottle or a barrel of it? c: Just put a label on it with berries or fruits and then there shouldn’t be a problem. We have enough fantasy to just pretend it’s what we want, right? c: [/quote] Honestly, I would be down for any barrel and any bottle, they're all superb aesthetic elements (((UwU)))
Byggden wrote on 2019-04-07 04:02:21:

maybe wish for juice in a bottle or a barrel of it? c: Just put a label on it with berries or fruits and then there shouldn’t be a problem. We have enough fantasy to just pretend it’s what we want, right? c:

Honestly, I would be down for any barrel and any bottle, they're all superb aesthetic elements (((UwU)))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I want giraffe horns. Which have another name...let's see...ossicones!
I want giraffe horns. Which have another name...let's see...ossicones!
uDNAbBS.png
More transparent apparel like [item=Dryad's Guise] or [item=golden wing silks].
More transparent apparel like Dryad's Guise or Golden Wing Silks .
XriSV9h.gif
bug companions! similar to already existing sets like the snake and frog items
bug companions! similar to already existing sets like the snake and frog items
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
I would love some of the rose and lace apparel with orange roses and white or red lace... or even just orange flowers that are orange/red. Something that would match the cinderleaves accent. I need them for this girl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49372327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493724/49372327_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would love some of the rose and lace apparel with orange roses and white or red lace... or even just orange flowers that are orange/red. Something that would match the cinderleaves accent. I need them for this girl.

49372327_350.png
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
[b]This:[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/W1HNnSN6/1554830387977.png[/img]
This:
1554830387977.png
1565535886176.png
we need a hat item but like,, it’s 5 hats stacked on top of each other
we need a hat item but like,, it’s 5 hats stacked on top of each other
ARTSTATION - DEVIANTART
Fish tail apparel, maybe fins.
Fish tail apparel, maybe fins.
Remi
He/Him
[emoji=spiral laughing]
Hey I'm pretty new to Flight Rising, and am nice and funny(?) and like friends!!!!!
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 708 709