Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you known for your avatar?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Never changed mine, since it kinda goes with my username
Never changed mine, since it kinda goes with my username
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
[quote name="@EdwardKenway" date="2019-04-09 07:58:28" ] I've been told several times by several different people that my avatar/vista combo is very recognizable. [/quote] I can't particularly remember a time where i have seen you in the forums but i will say that your username is great and Black Flag is pretty cool
@EdwardKenway wrote on 2019-04-09 07:58:28:
I've been told several times by several different people that my avatar/vista combo is very recognizable.

I can't particularly remember a time where i have seen you in the forums but i will say that your username is great and Black Flag is pretty cool
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
(also what the,,, the last time i was here there were only three pages... this blew up)
(also what the,,, the last time i was here there were only three pages... this blew up)
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
I change between my most important dergs in my lore. Panix, Falcon and Paxon c:
I think they’re sort of recognizable, idk? xD
I change between my most important dergs in my lore. Panix, Falcon and Paxon c:
I think they’re sort of recognizable, idk? xD
unknown-2.png
I change my avatar about once a month. I get tired of seeing the same dragon over and over. I try to make my signature recognizable to compensate.
I change my avatar about once a month. I get tired of seeing the same dragon over and over. I try to make my signature recognizable to compensate.
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
I tried changing my avatar once, it felt weird. Another time I tried dressing Geld up in a different outfit and it also felt weird. Idk if I'm known for my avatar but I've just accepted that I'm probably never going to change it again.
I tried changing my avatar once, it felt weird. Another time I tried dressing Geld up in a different outfit and it also felt weird. Idk if I'm known for my avatar but I've just accepted that I'm probably never going to change it again.
a5jtoDO.png
I’m known more for my name than my avatar ;p
I’m known more for my name than my avatar ;p
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
i change it every so often but i don't really get many compliments unless i theme it. f
i change it every so often but i don't really get many compliments unless i theme it. f
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I change my avatar from time to time to match a flight holiday but this is usually my normal avatar!! No one has said they know me by my avatar but if you do recognize me around feel free to say hi :)
I change my avatar from time to time to match a flight holiday but this is usually my normal avatar!! No one has said they know me by my avatar but if you do recognize me around feel free to say hi :)
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
i change my avatar from time to time, so probably no
i change my avatar from time to time, so probably no
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17