Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you known for your avatar?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Probably a few, I always cycle Jericho back in.
Probably a few, I always cycle Jericho back in.
I occasionally change my avatar so I doubt it although lunarin is my main avatar and someone recognizes him
I occasionally change my avatar so I doubt it although lunarin is my main avatar and someone recognizes him
4xTBSTZ.png
I change my Vista more than my avatar, but I'm hoping to one day be known for the two avatars I switch between. Doubt I ever will though since I'm not very active on the forums. I blame me for writing posts and then just never posting them because I'm kinda shy about these kinds of things.
I change my Vista more than my avatar, but I'm hoping to one day be known for the two avatars I switch between. Doubt I ever will though since I'm not very active on the forums. I blame me for writing posts and then just never posting them because I'm kinda shy about these kinds of things.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
I never change mine so probably if they know me.

I also very much recognise people by avatar first name second so people who change theirs a lot confuse me.
I never change mine so probably if they know me.

I also very much recognise people by avatar first name second so people who change theirs a lot confuse me.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
i cannot keep the same avatar for more than a week
i cannot keep the same avatar for more than a week
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
A combination of my avatar and username, probably.

If I recognize someone on the forums it's by both their avatar and vista. If one of those things changes I don't tend to realize it's the same person. Although a new vista is easier to get used to.
A combination of my avatar and username, probably.

If I recognize someone on the forums it's by both their avatar and vista. If one of those things changes I don't tend to realize it's the same person. Although a new vista is easier to get used to.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Maybe! Meli is my go-to avatar because of personal preference and she has a rather distinct accent I've been told. c:
Maybe! Meli is my go-to avatar because of personal preference and she has a rather distinct accent I've been told. c:
sleepytroll.gif

I never change my avatar or my vista, but i'm not very well known because I am more of a lurker than a poster on the forums.

I never change my avatar or my vista, but i'm not very well known because I am more of a lurker than a poster on the forums.
NrI0fa5.png
I change at least 5 times a year, so probably not. I think my un is more memorable anyways.
I change at least 5 times a year, so probably not. I think my un is more memorable anyways.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I used to change my avatar a lot, whenever I felt like it, but ever since I commissioned a signature to match my current ava/vista combo, I don't want to change it. I love it so much
I used to change my avatar a lot, whenever I felt like it, but ever since I commissioned a signature to match my current ava/vista combo, I don't want to change it. I love it so much
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17