Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A small lament
1 2
I... Have officially run out of familiars to match my dragons with.

I'm maxing more and more every few days and I'm finding none of the ones I have left match.

...At all.

And it's a small petty thing but after deliberately matching all of my dragons with the perfect familiar up until now it hurts.

...Looking at you, Tempest. Obsidian/Obsidian/Aqua with an Arcane Sprite.

I have little choice D:

All the familiars I don't have yet are rare and expensive... Least I have a new goal though after I drain myself dry on this coatl scroll I plan on buying. Ahaha.

Anyone else nitpicky like me have the same problem?
I... Have officially run out of familiars to match my dragons with.

I'm maxing more and more every few days and I'm finding none of the ones I have left match.

...At all.

And it's a small petty thing but after deliberately matching all of my dragons with the perfect familiar up until now it hurts.

...Looking at you, Tempest. Obsidian/Obsidian/Aqua with an Arcane Sprite.

I have little choice D:

All the familiars I don't have yet are rare and expensive... Least I have a new goal though after I drain myself dry on this coatl scroll I plan on buying. Ahaha.

Anyone else nitpicky like me have the same problem?
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Brazenchase

Waves yes me! Most of my familiars have reached Awakened as well and I just.. these other familiars that still need to bond look so.. BAD with my dragons and it's just horrible, oops.
@Brazenchase

Waves yes me! Most of my familiars have reached Awakened as well and I just.. these other familiars that still need to bond look so.. BAD with my dragons and it's just horrible, oops.
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
I've had this problem for months. Now I just keep dragons with awakened familiars and mainly use familiars to mark dragons that I'm keeping for a while.

I went through the phase of matching mine with whatever familiar needed levelling out, now I can match colours (kinda) again, but most of dragons' familiars are awakened already and everything I don't have is hard to get. xD
I've had this problem for months. Now I just keep dragons with awakened familiars and mainly use familiars to mark dragons that I'm keeping for a while.

I went through the phase of matching mine with whatever familiar needed levelling out, now I can match colours (kinda) again, but most of dragons' familiars are awakened already and everything I don't have is hard to get. xD
ZPPY.png
Oh, I know this feeling. Being a perfectionist when it comes to both, lair arrangement and matching familiars. It's the worst. ;v;

Although I completed my bestiary I still have dragons with not-so-matching familiars and, just ugh. *inserts eternal lamenting here*

To be honest I keep perfectly fitting familiars even if they're awakened. I just try to level up the remaining ones (which either look ugly in my personal taste or just don't match with any of my dragons) via a very few clan members on the back of my lair or exalt fodder haha;;

... but yes, I'm always searching for matching familiars and even keeping a list with all fixed pairs and those who still need perfection. *hides* c;
Oh, I know this feeling. Being a perfectionist when it comes to both, lair arrangement and matching familiars. It's the worst. ;v;

Although I completed my bestiary I still have dragons with not-so-matching familiars and, just ugh. *inserts eternal lamenting here*

To be honest I keep perfectly fitting familiars even if they're awakened. I just try to level up the remaining ones (which either look ugly in my personal taste or just don't match with any of my dragons) via a very few clan members on the back of my lair or exalt fodder haha;;

... but yes, I'm always searching for matching familiars and even keeping a list with all fixed pairs and those who still need perfection. *hides* c;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
My Matriarch, Olivine, has the delightful duty of cycling through all of the familiars that don't have dragon partners and patting them on the head for loot every day. Once a familiar has a permanent partner they stick together, even after awakening. :)
My Matriarch, Olivine, has the delightful duty of cycling through all of the familiars that don't have dragon partners and patting them on the head for loot every day. Once a familiar has a permanent partner they stick together, even after awakening. :)
@Svae My Matriarch, Wyldyrn, does the same. Every day. Mine also stick, as much as possible. Those lovely Sprites mess 'em up now and then... but then it settles again.
@Svae My Matriarch, Wyldyrn, does the same. Every day. Mine also stick, as much as possible. Those lovely Sprites mess 'em up now and then... but then it settles again.
mM2VM9X.png
i'm having the problem of either buying a familiar for the dragon that fits them or giving them a familiar that i already have that doesn't fit them at all
i mean, i wanna use up what i have but darn it they gotta fit at least somewhat!
i'm having the problem of either buying a familiar for the dragon that fits them or giving them a familiar that i already have that doesn't fit them at all
i mean, i wanna use up what i have but darn it they gotta fit at least somewhat!
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
[quote name="Svae" date="2014-05-05 12:39:43"]My Matriarch, Olivine, has the delightful duty of cycling through all of the familiars that don't have dragon partners and patting them on the head for loot every day. Once a familiar has a permanent partner they stick together, even after awakening. :)[/quote] Basically this ^ it's my Matriarch dragon too haha. Except, I'm noobily and have like 11 familiars so far so… I can't be too choosy. Haha. But seeing as how much of a perfectionist I am I'll probably be just as lament-y as you all one day.
Svae wrote on 2014-05-05 12:39:43:

Basically this ^ it's my Matriarch dragon too haha.

Except, I'm noobily and have like 11 familiars so far so… I can't be too choosy. Haha. But seeing as how much of a perfectionist I am I'll probably be just as lament-y as you all one day.
Oh no! Yeah, I need some more options for familiar-matching... I hope we get more soon!
Oh no! Yeah, I need some more options for familiar-matching... I hope we get more soon!
Maybe I need to break out the artist poking stick. Familiar matching is probably going to be a regular theme week as we gain members and we can't have people running out of Familiars!

(It's like the dev poking stick but less pointy.)
Maybe I need to break out the artist poking stick. Familiar matching is probably going to be a regular theme week as we gain members and we can't have people running out of Familiars!

(It's like the dev poking stick but less pointy.)
1 2