Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {CLOSED}[Lore Hatchery] Bewitched Bakery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Turmoil
The Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies are up for sale! I pinged you separately because I'm not sure if you want to be on the pinglist or just wanted to be pinged this once, so please let me know if you'd like to receive more pings in the future - otherwise this will be the only ping from me ^^

Also, as a thank you for hosting the nest, you'll get a 10% discount on one dragon :3

Edit: I'm also open for a bit of haggling on the price!
@Turmoil
The Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies are up for sale! I pinged you separately because I'm not sure if you want to be on the pinglist or just wanted to be pinged this once, so please let me know if you'd like to receive more pings in the future - otherwise this will be the only ping from me ^^

Also, as a thank you for hosting the nest, you'll get a 10% discount on one dragon :3

Edit: I'm also open for a bit of haggling on the price!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Thanks for the separate ping; I was indeed hoping to purchase just one of the cookie kids for now~ Arturo the Noc boy would be very welcome in my lair! (Gotta love that neckfrill of his)

I'm absolutely fine with the price as well~
@Maevepanda

Thanks for the separate ping; I was indeed hoping to purchase just one of the cookie kids for now~ Arturo the Noc boy would be very welcome in my lair! (Gotta love that neckfrill of his)

I'm absolutely fine with the price as well~
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@Turmoil

Great, than I'll make sure not to ping you again :3 He'll be 126kT/G, or mixed - whatever works best for you. Sending the CR in a sec!
@Turmoil

Great, than I'll make sure not to ping you again :3 He'll be 126kT/G, or mixed - whatever works best for you. Sending the CR in a sec!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Hello I was wondering if Kadin over there was still for sale? I would be interested in buying it in treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50579042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505791/50579042_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maevepanda

Hello I was wondering if Kadin over there was still for sale? I would be interested in buying it in treasure.

50579042_350.png
@LotsOfCrumbs

Yep! Sending him your way~
@LotsOfCrumbs

Yep! Sending him your way~
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Ahhh yes I'm so excited there are so many new dragons! Could I grab Mairia, Lynne, Daphnah and Chester please? I'm also a Nature member and on the pinglist for the discounts ^-^ (I'll be paying in treasure)
@Maevepanda

Ahhh yes I'm so excited there are so many new dragons! Could I grab Mairia, Lynne, Daphnah and Chester please? I'm also a Nature member and on the pinglist for the discounts ^-^ (I'll be paying in treasure)
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl

Sending them your way! The total will be 360kT~
Thank you for buying them :3
@LostGirl

Sending them your way! The total will be 360kT~
Thank you for buying them :3
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Just bought Sekelaga! Hope you don't mind. What a creative hatchery. I love the idea! :)
@Maevepanda

Just bought Sekelaga! Hope you don't mind. What a creative hatchery. I love the idea! :)
A5jrfi7.gif
@soldierofrebirth

Thank you for buying her ^^ And thanks, it always makes me happy to hear people like the idea behind the hatchery :D
@soldierofrebirth

Thank you for buying her ^^ And thanks, it always makes me happy to hear people like the idea behind the hatchery :D
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Zinnia came home with me:)..Also, could I please be on your ping list?
@Maevepanda Zinnia came home with me:)..Also, could I please be on your ping list?
BkIPCfy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8